Can not afford to play that bad

Bullmeister

Reaction score
I'm talking about those first five :pukeface: offensive drives and to some degree some of that weak defence. Seahawks were lucky the Niners weren't able to pile it on despite having all the early momentum. This kind fo slow start won't cut it vs the Rams.

Good to see the team somehow get in to rhythm. Wilsons deep throws to Metcalf/Lockett haven't been falling the way we saw in 2020. They need to get back in synch.

Go Hawks!

keasley45

Reaction score
I agree that they need to play better and fund success outside of the long developing playbaction game.

But I'd stop short of saying we were lucky SF didn't pile on. The defense, as maligned as they've been, (and they weren't great the entire game yesterday) held up well and kept us in the game. Lucky, maybe a little. But they showed a lot of improvement.

SlickRick

Reaction score
People getting excited for a QB Less 49ers win. The real test is this Thursday, against The Rams. I love The Seahawks/ Wilson, but if they can't get passed The Rams , their not going anywhere.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We get it man. They suck, Russ sucks, winning sucks, everything sucks. You literally blast Wilson every chance you get. No, you do not "Love Wilson" at all. Nothing is more entertaining than reading "The Seahawks won, BUT" posts every time this team wins.
Congrats :irishdrinkers:

*past
*they're