Cardinals Daryl Washington suspended for 2014 season

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Marvin49":1qcodki7 said:
LOL...

1) I also said chargeS. I wasn't saying there was only 1, I was simply stating that each of the laws he broke was a felony. Sigh.

2) 17 years. ROTFLMAO. Dude, you have no clue. His max sentence is just over 4 years TOTAL. Its No time at all to 4 years in prison. That's it. 17 years is a fantasy.

3) Something needs to come of the LAX incident before it can be considered. Aldon has stated tat he didn't say bomb. If he isn't charged, its a non story. At this point its only even being considered as a misdemeanor, not a felony.

4) Entire season? Certainly possible but I highly doubt it. My guess is 4-8 games. Why? Because Goodell has already stated he'll take the 5 games he was out last year into account. What's unknown is how the league will come down on the weapons charges. As I said before...were he a Cardinal he's never have been charged. This isn't like Washington in Arizona either because there are no NFL rules about gun possession. Not defending here...just saying NFL has no specific rules there and the NFLPA can argue that this would never have been as issue if he were a player on another team. Just a sticky situation.

Bottom line, my guess is and has always been no jail time and a 4 game suspension. Time will tell if I'm right. I could very well be wrong.

Finally, this whole "excuse machine" thing. I know I'm a fan of another team and you guys are entitled to your fun, but if you really think that's what I'm doing then you aren't paying attention. At no point do I ever excuse any action. In fact when the news first broke on Kaep I said here that if the story was true as it was first reported there was no way I could back the guy.

It was actually a few on this board that kinda talked me down on that one. When the facts finally started coming out it was pretty clear it was all BS, but I never made any excuses.

What I am guilty of here is defending what I interpret as the truth when some of you like to invent your own version of the facts (17 years...lol). I'm not always right and I'm the first to admit that...but if I disagree with what someone is presenting as facts, will I say something?

Damn straight.

I'm just curious how Marvin finds the time to write an entire dissertation on a rival team's message board?

Would he be this obsessed with the Seahawks if they hadn't kicked his team's ass en route to a Super Bowl victory. If that's the case, we should expect many similar dissertations for the foreseeable future.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":2yqs6ytr said:
Sports Hernia":2yqs6ytr said:
Marvin49":2yqs6ytr said:
Sports Hernia":2yqs6ytr said:
You said "a felony" (and tried to downplay the three illegal assault weapons recovered after his little party shootout) when you should have said THREE felonies, each of which carries a 4 year maximum prison sentence. That's a total of 17 years in jail if the book were thrown at him for all four convictions. Then you have to consider how the NFL will react to his recent bomb threat at LAX. Aldon is not playing this year; that is a fantasy.

LOL...

1) I also said chargeS. I wasn't saying there was only 1, I was simply stating that each of the laws he broke was a felony. Sigh.

2) 17 years. ROTFLMAO. Dude, you have no clue. His max sentence is just over 4 years TOTAL. Its No time at all to 4 years in prison. That's it. 17 years is a fantasy.

3) Something needs to come of the LAX incident before it can be considered. Aldon has stated tat he didn't say bomb. If he isn't charged, its a non story. At this point its only even being considered as a misdemeanor, not a felony.

4) Entire season? Certainly possible but I highly doubt it. My guess is 4-8 games. Why? Because Goodell has already stated he'll take the 5 games he was out last year into account. What's unknown is how the league will come down on the weapons charges. As I said before...were he a Cardinal he's never have been charged. This isn't like Washington in Arizona either because there are no NFL rules about gun possession. Not defending here...just saying NFL has no specific rules there and the NFLPA can argue that this would never have been as issue if he were a player on another team. Just a sticky situation.

Bottom line, my guess is and has always been no jail time and a 4 game suspension. Time will tell if I'm right. I could very well be wrong.

Finally, this whole "excuse machine" thing. I know I'm a fan of another team and you guys are entitled to your fun, but if you really think that's what I'm doing then you aren't paying attention. At no point do I ever excuse any action. In fact when the news first broke on Kaep I said here that if the story was true as it was first reported there was no way I could back the guy.

It was actually a few on this board that kinda talked me down on that one. When the facts finally started coming out it was pretty clear it was all BS, but I never made any excuses.

What I am guilty of here is defending what I interpret as the truth when some of you like to invent your own version of the facts (17 years...lol). I'm not always right and I'm the first to admit that...but if I disagree with what someone is presenting as facts, will I say something?

Damn straight.
Oh please! In the above post claiming NOT to be the "whiners excuse machine" you come up with more excuses! LMAO! Do you ever read your posts before hitting "send"? Keep on claiming to be the victim though........

Do you? I think maybe you don't know the meaning of the word excuse.
Yes I do know the meaning but apparently you don't Mr Word Salad.....

BTW..... I thought you had me on the "ignore/foes list", or was that another one of your "whoppers"?

I do.

When a person is on that list you still see that a person posts and have the option to expand the masked post.

I expanded it because I was curious what drivel you were posting this time.

I should have known better. Back you go.
:34853_doh:
You just contradicted yourself in the same post, you realize that don't you?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1n51bt83 said:
Marvin49":1n51bt83 said:
LOL...

Damn straight.

I'm just curious how Marvin finds the time to write an entire dissertation on a rival team's message board?

Would he be this obsessed with the Seahawks if they hadn't kicked his team's ass en route to a Super Bowl victory. If that's the case, we should expect many similar dissertations for the foreseeable future.
You'd better watch it, you are on thin ice with Marvin, if you don't knock it off he will pretend to put you on his foes/ignore list! 8)

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":u2l4tr39 said:
The 49er Defense Force that always has to jump in and "correct" anything that doesn't fit their narrative is tiresome as hell. We get it, the sun always shines in San Francisco or Santa Clara or Alcatraz or wherever.

Then don't read it.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marvin49":11ii5200 said:
Smelly McUgly":11ii5200 said:
The 49er Defense Force that always has to jump in and "correct" anything that doesn't fit their narrative is tiresome as hell. We get it, the sun always shines in San Francisco or Santa Clara or Alcatraz or wherever.

Then don't read it.

How about you folks have some self-control and stop trying to push a narrative in every thread. Trolls like you folk de-railing every thread with the same garbage is ruining this part of the forum.

Not everything is about you.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1dy5fnrp said:
Marvin49":1dy5fnrp said:
Smelly McUgly":1dy5fnrp said:

Then don't read it.

How about you folks have some self-control and stop trying to push a narrative in every thread. Trolls like you folk de-railing every thread with the same garbage is ruining this part of the forum.

Where do you think he gets it?

746ae576513f5c0451cdc01d842e8636 large

Marvin49

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3igt1dya said:
Marvin49":3igt1dya said:
Smelly McUgly":3igt1dya said:

Then don't read it.

Or you can not read it.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":rwkr4t42 said:
Smelly McUgly":rwkr4t42 said:

Or you can not read it.

4y7ejy2y.jpg

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Marvin49":3teiu7va said:
Smelly McUgly":3teiu7va said:
Marvin49":3teiu7va said:
Smelly McUgly":3teiu7va said:

Then don't read it.

Or you can not read it.

No.

lsheldon

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1puk2crg said:
Where do you think he gets it?

746ae576513f5c0451cdc01d842e8636 large

That is priceless, he could teach a 3 year old a thing or two about how to throw a tantrum.

rlkats

Reaction score
How is it there is arguing about Smith and his dumb ass antics. On a thread about the Cards. Christ this dude is getting more publicity than the Bengazi investigation.

Aldon please go away. Please I'm over hearing your name.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":17j2got6 said:
SouthSoundHawk":17j2got6 said:
THERE IS ALREADY AN ALDON SMITH BEING A TOTAL SHIT BAG THREAD.
AMEN BROTHER.

All I said was it wasn't an apples to apples comparison when someone else brought it up.

Personally, I don't think MJ should get you suspended for a year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rlkats":3leurp5b said:
How is it there is arguing about Smith and his dumb ass antics. On a thread about the Cards. Christ this dude is getting more publicity than the Bengazi investigation.

Aldon please go away. Please I'm over hearing your name.
Don't blame you one bit. Had a guy named Jeramy Stevens that played on the '05 Super Bowl team that I got sick of, and he wasn't as bad as Smith. Not as talented as Smith but was given the "superstar free pass" when he went to college at the UW and his infractions with the law were swept under the rug. IMHO could have been a probowl caliber tight end if he had 2 brain cells to run together.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":3fvktacd said:
Scottemojo":3fvktacd said:
SouthSoundHawk":3fvktacd said:
AMEN BROTHER.

All I said was it wasn't an apples to apples comparison when someone else brought it up.

Bullshit. This thread is littered with post after post of you arguing about Aldon. There is no need to track that dogshit into every thread.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1d23e988 said:
Marvin49":1d23e988 said:
Scottemojo":1d23e988 said:
SouthSoundHawk":1d23e988 said:
AMEN BROTHER.

Bullshit. This thread is littered with post after post of you arguing about Aldon. There is no need to track that dogshit into every thread.

True. I misspoke...

...what I meant was that was all I responded with before I was asked directly about Aldon...IE, I didn't bring Aldon into this. I was responding.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin, you may or may not be an "excuse machine", but you are definitely a "minimizing machine".
Do continue though if it makes you feel better. I'll just continue to laugh.