Carroll on his relationship with Jody Allen

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":2gm4ge0e said:
LTH":2gm4ge0e said:
lol what ever... you can kiss my ass fruit cake boy!!

Is that a Homophobic slur?

You know that's against the rules.

But you would never say that to my face, I guarantee it.

Oh what now you're going to threaten me? LMAO!!! you have no frigging clue who I am...or what I am capable of and you're going to be the tough guy now? what a joke...over what because I won't source something now you want to beat me up LMAO!!!!!!!!!

This is a really nice thread and you have ruined it... get a life PAL!!

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":18ql3f5h said:
chris98251":18ql3f5h said:
LTH":18ql3f5h said:
lol what ever... you can kiss my ass fruit cake boy!!

Is that a Homophobic slur?

You know that's against the rules.

But you would never say that to my face, I guarantee it.

Oh what now you're going to threaten me? LMAO!!! you have no frigging clue who I am...or what I am capable of and you're going to be the tough guy now? what a joke...over what because I won't source something now you want to beat me up LMAO!!!!!!!!!

This is a really nice thread and you have ruined it... get a life PAL!!

LTH

Again, there was no threat, just addressing your homophobic slur and internet tough guy BS.

Typical once again twisting things to your own narrative.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
You should reconsider the way you deal with people on this site... If you had come at it from a different angle and been nice, I might have sent you the audio I have which is really interesting take on what happened... But let's be honest for a minute... why would I want to do that for someone who is rude to me... really, I can source all my stuff. but ask yourself the question, would you? would you give someone cool stuff if they were being rude to you? I think not...

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":ntfdit3b said:
You should reconsider the way you deal with people on this site... If you had come at it from a different angle and been nice, I might have sent you the audio I have which is really interesting take on what happened... But let's be honest for a minute... why would I want to do that for someone who is rude to me... really, I can source all my stuff. but ask yourself the question, would you? would you give someone cool stuff if they were being rude to you? I think not...

LTH

Read my signature, I don't sugar coat crap and never have.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":fs0mizrm said:
LTH":fs0mizrm said:

LTH

Thats fine... I know lots of people like you... But, what did you get from it? Nothing from me... I mean do you feel better about yourself now?

Maybe you should like take up yoga, drink some herbal tea and listen to the ocean...meditation does wonders for the psyche deep breathing is also very helpful it's important to get the oxygen to the brain...

LTH :D :shock:

Mizak

Reaction score
LTH":ve2176xw said:
chris98251":ve2176xw said:
LTH":ve2176xw said:

LTH

Thats fine... I know lots of people like you... But, what did you get from it? Nothing from me... I mean do you feel better about yourself now?

Maybe you should like take up yoga, drink some herbal tea and listen to the ocean...meditation does wonders for the psyche deep breathing is also very helpful it's important to get the oxygen to the brain...

“Pete Carroll is special to me”

LTH.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Mizak":1vdy4kx8 said:
LTH":1vdy4kx8 said:
chris98251":1vdy4kx8 said:
LTH":1vdy4kx8 said:

LTH

“Pete Carroll is special to me”

LTH.

Thats a true statement... Pete is a good guy! What he represents to our community is a special thing. No matter what happens in his NFL career I will always respect the man for what he represents as a whole, and I hope that you do as well!

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
LTH":jjoo9dnm said:
chris98251":jjoo9dnm said:
LTH":jjoo9dnm said:

LTH

You proved nothing, have nothing to offer so of course myself and everyone else here got nothing, why? Because you have nothing.

You have never dealt with someone or very, very few like me by the way.

One last thing, I am not the one complaining about the big meanie and not groveling at your feet, maybe you should take your own advice.

Again, trying to flip the narrative to your own insecurities.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
chris98251":2lg3ph49 said:
LTH":2lg3ph49 said:
chris98251":2lg3ph49 said:
LTH":2lg3ph49 said:

LTH

You proved nothing, have nothing to offer so of course myself and everyone else here got nothing, why? Because you have nothing.

You have never dealt with someone or very, very few like me by the way.

One last thing, I am not the one complaining about the big meanie and not groveling at your feet, maybe you should take your own advice.

Again, trying to flip the narrative to your own insecurities.

LOL oh my... See the part your missing is that I don't care what you think... and I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. I'm just trying to start a conversation and you seem to be in this competition mode LOL why I don't know... If ya don't like what I have to say then don't read my posts, there are plenty around here that don't like what I have to say. But don't think you're going to intimidate me with your brashness cause you're not even close... You can pat your self on the back for being an A hole all you want... all I'm going to do is laugh at you...

LTH

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I have a troll... LOL therefore I will name my troll Herbie .... Lay it on Herbie!! LMAO!!!!!

LTH

themunn

Reaction score
chris98251":ab9fkjm6 said:
So you want to be a perennial loser as long as merchandise sells or be the Cowboys and 49ers, leveraging days of the past for marketing purposes but not making a footprint in the present.

Team with their first losing season in a decade = 'perennial losers'?

There are 4 teams with coaches who have been at their team longer than Carroll, Belichick (losing season last year), Payton (4 losing seasons in a 5 year period!), Harbaugh (1 losing season, multiple 8-8 years), And Tomlin (no losing seasons but multiple 8-8 years)

We have matched or bettered that despite playing in the leagues toughest division over that time, so it is fair not to want to destroy everything at start over after 1 bad year.

chris98251

Reaction score
themunn":3gev4kb8 said:
chris98251":3gev4kb8 said:
So you want to be a perennial loser as long as merchandise sells or be the Cowboys and 49ers, leveraging days of the past for marketing purposes but not making a footprint in the present.

There are 4 teams with coaches who have been at their team longer than Carroll, Belichick (losing season last year), Payton (4 losing seasons in a 5 year period!), Harbaugh (1 losing season, multiple 8-8 years), And Tomlin (no losing seasons but multiple 8-8 years)

We have matched or bettered that despite playing in the leagues toughest division over that time, so it is fair not to want to destroy everything at start over after 1 bad year.

If you have been watching you would have seen the decline despite the record, we have not been trending up we have been going the wrong direction, rather than dominating teams we luck or squeeze out wins and survive by moxie not better play for like 5 years.

zhawk

Reaction score
toffee":2a1ecal6 said:
Jody should hangout more on .net, she will be educated by learned 12s here how Pete has been destroying Russ, and why Pete's a must fire.

Bingo!

zhawk

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":32y8sb29 said:
toffee":32y8sb29 said:
Jody should hangout more on .net, she will be educated by learned 12s here how Pete has been destroying Russ, and why Pete's a must fire.
I mean, we aren't wrong -- Pete should go. A single playoff win in five years despite having one of the most stable QB positions in the NFL is pretty horrendous. That win was against a Luke McCown led Eagles. Before that our last win was in 2016 against the Lions.

In addition to this we now have missed the playoffs in two of our last four years. This team is on a downward trajectory, it's just that some haven't realized it yet. It's going to continue to go this way as long as Pete is here. I respect what the man has done for this team, but he's lost his way. The team is slowly slipping into bottom dweller status. Even in the 12 win season there were many signs that this team wasn't as good as the record said.

The NFL's common moniker is the "not for long league". Carroll had an incredible run, but I don't see any benefit to keeping him any longer. He's a depreciating asset at this point in time. We've been on a slow decline for awhile, we're just all seeing it come home to roost.

I see how you are aptly named. You are excellent at what you do. :2thumbs:

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
chris98251":3ts6a0j1 said:
themunn":3ts6a0j1 said:
chris98251":3ts6a0j1 said:

If you have been watching you would have seen the decline despite the record, we have not been trending up we have been going the wrong direction, rather than dominating teams we luck or squeeze out wins and survive by moxie not better play for like 5 years.

The people who havent seen this and realized it at this point never will. Its full steam ahead with the usual course and they somehow think its fine and will actually get better. Poor fans.

zhawk

Reaction score
Btw. For the record, I like the PC/JS/Russ triumvirate, and wish it to continue until Russ retires and finds a way to purchase the Hawks! :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":zdfxhswy said:
chris98251":zdfxhswy said:
themunn":zdfxhswy said:
chris98251":zdfxhswy said:

The people who havent seen this and realized it at this point never will. Its full steam ahead with the usual course and they somehow think its fine and will actually get better. Poor fans.

LOL I'm enjoying this season whether they win or lose It's football... It's the down years that make the good years so great... sorry you can't enjoy yourself must be hard huh...

LTH