Carson done for year per Pete

hawk45

Reaction score
Seanhawk":1wzmm09n said:
Ace_Rimmer":1wzmm09n said:
ducks41468":1wzmm09n said:
Lol. Is Christine Michael still available?

You mean the guy who acts like he just busted off a 15 yard run when all he did was get back to the line of scrimmage?

We need a guy like that who shows (some) emotion.
I’m in for the comedic value I need something to smile about

mistaowen

Reaction score
Cyrus12":5wdmlql1 said:
SantaClaraHawk":5wdmlql1 said:
Can we just sign Turbin for week 17 and the playoffs? Cut Amadi, put Collier on the IR, I don't really care. It's Hail Mary time, and we might as well put in an effort.

PS if Huntley is on a year-long deal at ARI, then sign him back for more money next year.
Turbin is trash...but if wilson has influence he gets signed. I'd rather go Al Morris....meh doesnt matter at this point.

I vote we resign him just to do bicep curls on the sidelines

Elemas

Reaction score
It's a wrap. Carson being done for the year....

One and done.

John63

Reaction score
Were only screwed if we dont adjust, wait never mind that means were screwed.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
Absolute huge loss In my humble opinion irreplaceable at this point of the season

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hawk45":15y2doz4 said:
mistaowen":15y2doz4 said:
Dont worry, Schotty has shown he has an incredible ability to adjust to the situation. He will definitely develop an offense around Russell and not require a running game getting 140 yards a game to be successful.
Yep that’s a wrap.

Schotty can operate fine with a healthy OL and dominant run game. No other scenario.

Now of course every team is better with those two things but good coaching staffs find a way to get more from their HOF QB and not call asinine plays with their 4th string back.
this X1000

James in PA

Reaction score
We’ve gotta suddenly turn in to a pass happy team to have a chance. It goes against EVERYTHING Pete & Shotty believe in. Not feeling too confident right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He’s injury prone. Was a ticking time bomb. Bound to happen with him just poor timing as to when. The real thing that killed this offense was Penny getting injured.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":vmwunb0h said:
He’s injury prone. Was a ticking time bomb. Bound to happen with him just poor timing as to when. The real thing that killed this offense was Penny getting injured.
P-Rich for life

andyh64000

Reaction score
Brown is the bigger loss IMO. Our goose is cooked without him. The left side was like a broken dam today.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Now what is all this about? Carson hurt his hip? How and what is the injury exactly? Obviously it has a very profound impact on your team to have Carson and Penny both out for the season. One of the things that makes your team so powerful is getting a lead and pounding the heck out of the ball and controlling the clock and the game. It makes you so dangerous IMO and is a big part of your success over the years.

Did they give any details about Carson's injury? I never want to see guys get hurt BTW. Hopefully he will come back and get healthy. What is the injury? Does he need surgery?

James in PA

Reaction score
andyh64000":8ya6z4re said:
Brown is the bigger loss IMO. Our goose is cooked without him. The left side was like a broken dam today.
Pete said there’s a chance we could still see Brown back. Not a major surgery and a 2 week recovery. The Carson loss is just devastating. No way to sugarcoat that one.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Pete's already said Carson's done for the season. He wouldn't say that if he wasn't sure. Clowney we know will need offseason surgery, but there's still talk of him coming back.

Thanks for your compliments on our team, but we'jre at the bottom of our depth chart. And we just got beat by our own backup quarterback from last year. It's like if Beathard had gotten traded and then come back to whup you with Jimmy G.

They'll try to rush people back for SF, probably sign someone they dropped (Turbin) for RB and give it the ol' college try because after all, Kittle's got a technically broken ankle and Sherman is playing on a grade 2 hammy. But Carson's got a cracked hip and Procise a broken arm. Russ as you saw has no more butt-rabbits to pull.

Maybe we can eke out an academic win against Philly in the wild-card as they're just as hurt, assuming we don't lose Russ himself against SF.

Reaction score
James in PA said:
We’ve gotta suddenly turn in to a pass happy team to have a chance. It goes against EVERYTHING Pete & Shotty believe in. Not feeling too confident right now.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Wilson being pass happy like in 2015 with no run game.

GLio14

Reaction score
saroos":2cq9jrx5 said:
Alex Collins lol
Now that's a name. But doesn't he still have to serve a suspension? Wouldn't work for this season if that's the case.

Latest posts