Cheers to fun season!

jman316

Reaction score
Remember to take it all in and keep things in perspective.
.NET can be great again and the Seahawks can win a playoff game!

Stay well and have a great season everyone!

GO HAWKS!!!

:irishdrinkers:

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
BRB just checking flights, passport expiry and covid status.

OP
OP
jman316

jman316

Reaction score
UK, you seem like a bloke that I'd love to have come over and sponsor for a game!

I know it's pre-season, but if you're able the seats are in the front row of the section, beautiful views of the needle and skyline. Really, I think there some of the best seats in the house, but hey, I'm a 12 so any seat inside my personal mecca is the "best seat in the house."

Time's a runnin' out y'all... let's get some fellow 12s in those seats!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
jman316":12l68a59 said:
UK, you seem like a bloke that I'd love to have come over and sponsor for a game!

I know it's pre-season, but if you're able the seats are in the front row of the section, beautiful views of the needle and skyline. Really, I think there some of the best seats in the house, but hey, I'm a 12 so any seat inside my personal mecca is the "best seat in the house."

Time's a runnin' out y'all... let's get some fellow 12s in those seats!

Appreciate you buddy! I'm afraid we still not allowed to travel over with current travel restrictions. My plan is to get over this year if they get lifted in time. Finally in a position that finances etc stack up and covid kicks off!!

Hope you get a Hawk fan to take them, as someone who is desperate to catch a game the though of unused tickets upsets me.

Latest posts