Chris Harper CUT!!

warden

Reaction score
Draft picks are going to struggle to make this team

C-Dub

Reaction score
A little surprised since I thought we'd only keep one of Coleman/Ware, but both played well enough that it makes sense.

Cutting Harper sends a consistent message.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Says here that Harper is back with the team on the PS in a day or so.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Says here that Harper is back with the team on the PS in a day or so.

Jville

Reaction score
So .... only 5 draft picks made it today. And one of them has a shoulder injury of unknow duration.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I do like what Harper could be. He did get open. He does seem like an overall fit. I guess we'll see if any other team is desperate enough for raw receivers that they make room for him on their active roster.
I think the odds are against that and Harper gets put on practice squad.

Atradees

Reaction score
I have no idea what you guys are Talking about.
His college tape was mediocre..his pro game reflected that.

Decimation

Reaction score
I wanted Patton over Harper. But, it is what it is. Can't nail every draft pick.

Just glad we have more success than failure in the draft it feels like.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I dont think he will clear waivers. I hope so, but he was a high prospect in the draft. Some team will want to try him out. Too bad but it had to be done cause Williams was such a phenomenon.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
drrew":2ve4195o said:
Highest drafted player this season in the entire league to be cut, would not be at all surprised to see him claimed.

What would be worse would be keeping him for a year just because he was a 4th rounder even though he didn't earn a spot. See the Steelers with Ta'amu.

kigenzun

Reaction score
Sweet! My new AAR is Luke Willson. Smart cookie. Good interview. Catches the ball. :p

Why couldn't Harper do that? :cry:

stack600

Reaction score
I really have taken a wait and see what happens next kind of attitude. by that I mean, Pete and John have a deceptive nature, kind of like a magic. Look here at the right hand, while I fool you with the left. I think they protected the young guys AKA( Mayowa, Loutuilei, Ware, and Coleman. Bowie and Bailey. (I think they kept Bailey?) Cause they would have been snatched up quick off the waiver wire. By cutting Harper and others that in their minds might ride the wire till today. Do to film in Harpers case, and then resign them to the PS. Just a thought, But I would sure hate to play poker against Coach and J.S.

Latest posts