Clueless.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I think the team gets motivated this week and people start getting right. We have been in our own way far too often this season and it stops here. The O line will show improvement and Russell will finally have time to do some damage. This is an emotional bunch and a little motivation can be down right contageous.

the_12th_man

Reaction score
Our offense may still falter at times to keep the game somewhat close but our "D" knows it's time to turn things around! This may be the game where we start to get even hotter!!!! GO HAWKS!!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think we win by 10+ given their weakness is going against our strength and it looks they already mailed it in for the season.

hawker84

Reaction score
i think it's going to be more of the same, especially with unger out now as well. Russ will be running for his life, and he and the defense will make just enough plays to squeak by yet another struggling team. I'm not looking for our offense to do much, i think our defense will have to win it again, or at least keep it close till the 4th... hope not, would be nice to see a convincing win for a change.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
drdiags":bfyd7crn said:
I wonder if these guys are running on fumes. Big Red's post game interview (where he was suffering from an undiagnosed concussion at the time) suggested that these guys are getting worn down. My gut tells me that the offense is going to have to let it loose, because the defense is gassed right now. These next two games cannot get over soon enough.

Have no clue what will happen tomorrow. Hope that youth serves them well.
I concur. I know our O has been inconsistent all season, but tomorrow we really need them to carry the day for 4 quarters. We gotta commit to the run from the start, play with discipline, and get ahead early to make them one-dimensional...something we really haven't done all year.

OP, the past few weeks tell me that Atlanta has a real chance, but only if we continue to play sloppy ball.

kearly

Reaction score
Atlanta is a good matchup for Seattle. Terrible defense, weak pass rush, power running game (if Jackson plays), QB who's throwing picks right now. They were a team carried by a good QB and elite weapons- the loss of White and Jones has really devastated them.

It's at 10am, and Matt Stafford beat Seattle in a somewhat similar situation last year, so I'm not expecting a gimme. But for Atlanta to win, they'd pretty much need a monster game from Ryan to come completely out of the blue against one of the NFL's best defenses.

Rocket

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3k7adcfb said:
I have this strange worry in my gut that we're gonna blow it, but when I think about it for real my head and my heart tell me we're going to handle them.
Me too...

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1n26u9bt said:
I have this strange worry in my gut that we're gonna blow it, but when I think about it for real my head and my heart tell me we're going to handle them.

Our personnel deficiencies could spell defeat but I really don't think this team will be lacking motivation for this game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1pkj16vy said:
I have had this feeling for weeks now, I hope it remains untrue.

rsm650

Reaction score
All I know is that the gameday forum will be filled with threads titled "Fire Cable NOW" "Did our OL show up today?" "Okung/Unger/Giac pls come back pls" "Time to spend all the draft picks on OL" "Put in TJack before something happens to Wilson" "Incognito plays way better than any of these guys" etc etc...

mrblitz

Reaction score
at this point, jeanpaul might be an upgrade at center. it seems like something has been 'off' about unger all season.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Why I fear we could lose:

-- Run defense as of late
-- Being outcoached (it's happening more than it should)
-- Missing Rice, Unger, Bryant, Okung, Giaco, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc....
-- Our OL has a habit of making a shoddy front 7 look like a top 3 front 7
-- The Refs

Why I have hope we can win:

-- Russell Wilson
-- LOB
-- Beast

OrFan

Reaction score
I feel our offense will look much better.

I truly believe our defense will play far more disciplined.

I know we will win.

C-Dub

Reaction score
mrblitz":gbma91ux said:
at this point, jeanpaul might be an upgrade at center. it seems like something has been 'off' about unger all season.
Yeah...far from Pro Bowl level. JP did pretty good last week comin in cold. Hope a week with starters helps.

Tical21

Reaction score
We're going to blow them out. They don't have weapons to hurt us, they can't stop us, and we're not going to have a mental letdown. It is going to start early and often. Win by 20+. More confident in this game than any game since SF. A freakish turnover game is the only thing that can keep this game close.

razgriz737

Reaction score
I feel exactly the same way! Usually in the days leading up to the game, I either have a good feeling or a bad feeling, but this week I have...no feeling. I have absolutely no idea what to expect. Nothing will surprise me tomorrow.

C-Dub

Reaction score
Tical21":2vtgfmer said:
We're going to blow them out. They don't have weapons to hurt us, they can't stop us, and we're not going to have a mental letdown. It is going to start early and often. Win by 20+. More confident in this game than any game since SF. A freakish turnover game is the only thing that can keep this game close.
I wish I had your confidence.

:180670:

Latest posts