Color Rush Jerseys to be worn in 2016(SPECULATION)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I don't get the green jersey hate.

It's not like they are full time Unis.

I do understand that the first time they tried this, with the previous uniform style, it was executed very poorly, almost like a last second choice. But I don't think that means it can't be done well. We will never have the traditional classic NFL unforms like the teams who have been around for a long time. I would rather be the team that innovates over the one that doesn't have a traditional uniform but decides to just keep it mediocre and stagnant.

I especially don't get the 'BLAH BLAH JUST TRYING TO GET MORE JERSEY SALES AND MONEY' gripe considering that nobody is forcing anyone to buy anything they don't want too (except preseason games of course).

I don't think I'd like full time green unis and I would love to see a throwback but I'm also good with a one game a year green jersey. As long as we win in it who cares.

McGruff

Reaction score
Basis4day":1o0wu0i9 said:
McGruff":1o0wu0i9 said:
Um, whats with the Ravens? How does that even compute?

Maryland State flag. U of Maryland did it.

Unversity20of20Marylandx inset community

Cool, I guess.

Can someone photoshop this into a football uniform:

Washington state flag

Seriously, the Washington flag has got to be the most boring in the world.

Can we at least put Harriet Tubman on it?

White Devil

Reaction score
Largent80":2gkdgqt7 said:
Lets see if this link works. If so, I LOVE these.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/npcdel/status/723158578249392129[/tweet]

i don't mind these at all...in fact I kinda like them.

Kansashawkfan

Reaction score
White Devil":1blaa46j said:
Largent80":1blaa46j said:
Lets see if this link works. If so, I LOVE these.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/npcdel/status/723158578249392129[/tweet]

i don't mind these at all...in fact I kinda like them.

I personally don't care much for them. Other fans love them. It's only one game, I can always adjust the color on my TV If I really really hate it. I don't.

Cartire

Reaction score
Everyone here knows for a fact, that if the color was actually revealed, NFL Network, Prosportsfootball, ect would all report it. Instantly. Because they are PRUNING for news. Its slow out there and mock drafts are getting old.

jonkchar

Reaction score
Anyone have an idea when we would be able to buy these? I think it's time to get a Wilson jersey

drcool

Reaction score
jonkchar":3oydlnh3 said:
Anyone have an idea when we would be able to buy these? I think it's time to get a Wilson jersey

If it is anything like last year the Color Rush jersey go on sale the Thursday before the game. Last year the jerseys were announced on the preceding Thursday game and went up for sale around halftime. It might be different this year though.

muxpux

Reaction score
With Nikes love of neon green, highlighter yellow and other "vibrant" colors, this is either going to be awesome or a dumpster fire. It will be unique, and it will be talked about. I'm pretty sure all their top designers are clamping over this. Reebok screwed the pooch, though they didn't have much to work with. This could go full Oregon Ducks or subtle pro bowl, however with the color rush on the line, you know it's going full Ducks. Deal with it....

Latest posts