Colts@Broncos

hawkstrap

Reaction score
Phteven":gdt7zzwp said:
I'm still wondering how he could say that no QB has ever been better in their first two years than Luck. That's crazy talk!

Dan Marino just rolled over in his grave.

hawk45

Reaction score
mistaowen":vmbejwrj said:
What a beautiful pass by Peyton.

It was. If you don't have the length at corner we do, or a safety who can get over there faster, no way to stop that kind of placement.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It was like he was running in open heeled sandals. Maybe he needs hip replacements or something.

-bsd

TXHawk

Reaction score
Phteven":y9p9d286 said:
I'm still wondering how he could say that no QB has ever been better in their first two years than Luck. That's crazy talk!

The correct answer to that is Dan Marino by a landslide.

hawk45

Reaction score
Manning was under pressure that drive at times, and had to make throws to guys without much if any separation by his receivers. Have to give it to him.

Luck probably has a ref-assisted comeback in him today, though. Maybe not for the win, but enough to make it interesting. That's the pattern, right? Dig a deep hole for his team with turnovers, then bring the team back?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Go Broncos! I'm so tired of hearing about how Luck is the greatest ever and on the verge of winning seven Super Bowls in a row.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Colts were the least penalized team in the NFL last year.... Why is that not surprising? Oh there goes an uncalled pick play right on time.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Where the heck is TJ Ward?? Damnit!! I need tackles!!!! I need Indy on the field..
Oh, and also, I just don't get the hate on this board for Luck. He's a very talented young QB. Who cares what the media idiots think really. I just don't get it.

hawker84

Reaction score
Colts linebacker are way too slow, getting beat repeatedly on that middle crossing route. too easy...

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3l92y8sf said:
Where the heck is TJ Ward?? Damnit!! I need tackles!!!! I need Indy on the field..
Oh, and also, I just don't get the hate on this board for Luck. He's a very talented young QB. Who cares what the media idiots think really. I just don't get it.

it's like hearing about Kim Kardashian all the time. Eventually you just wish bad things on them. It's human nature.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
Elway wanted a Kam so he got Ward...

He wanted a Harvin so he got Sanders...

He wanted a Sherman so he got a Talib...

Super excited for week 3...

mistaowen

Reaction score
This might get ugly quick......Colts D has no answer to pretty basic crossing routes and their offense can't even get passes off.

hawk45

Reaction score
Yxes1122":2t1ddhqq said:
Elway wanted a Kam so he got Ward...

He wanted a Harvin so he got Sanders...

He wanted a Sherman so he got a Talib...

Super excited for week 3...

He's even got a guy returning punts just like ET did in our game. Eerie.