Congratz to All of You Huskies!

bsuhawk

Reaction score
Since it's too depressing to talk about the Hawks right now, I'd like to congratulate all the Huskies on .net! I'm a Coug so I usually don't root for the Huskies, but I'll make an exception for next week. NCAA Championship game! Very Cool!

Jac

Reaction score
I'm a Husky...so at least they rescued the football thing! To tie it to the Seahawks, the Huskies were 4-8 in 2021 and lost to Michigan 31-10. Look how fast finding the right modern-age coach, bringing in the right QB, and playing to win can turn a program completely around (even with mediocre defense). I realize that college success isn't like pro success, but still. Hopefully, the local exuberance and national attention over the next week makes Jody Allen realize we need to change direction.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Best school I ever flunked out of! (Then graduated 31 years later, then graduated again 4 years after that...) Go Huskies, now it's time to take out Michigan! I wonder how may practices they've already spied on.

WarHawks

Reaction score
I'm a Husky...so at least they rescued the football thing! To tie it to the Seahawks, the Huskies were 4-8 in 2021 and lost to Michigan 31-10. Look how fast finding the right modern-age coach, bringing in the right QB, and playing to win can turn a program completely around (even with mediocre defense). I realize that college success isn't like pro success, but still. Hopefully, the local exuberance and national attention over the next week makes Jody Allen realize we need to change direction.
Exactly. Football is kind of like nature, which is very resilient when given the chance. But you have to give it a chance.

GemCity

Reaction score
OSU fan here….Hawks too ofc.

Congratulations to you guys!! I’m rooting for you to beat the snot out of Harbaugh and Michigan.

chris98251

Reaction score
Find it mildly amusing that the Old Rose Bowl game we all looked forward to of the Pac 12/10/8, versus the Big / 8 /10 is at the Sugar Bowl for the Championship.

Latest posts