COUGS @ HUSKIES

DohBoy

Reaction score
Throwdown":172uqypa said:
Nahhhh where's my homie Dohboy at? I know he isn't gonna avoid this thread like Ryan Leaf does rehab.
I'm here, Man!

Just kinda depressed and such...spent three days in the basement with a couple of cases of warm Oly and my Legos. Oh, and my bathrobe. I think my wife washed it and there were still a couple of remotes in the pockets, along with some butterscotch Life Savers. Guess I know what I'm getting for Festivus.

Anyway, congrats on your "dominating" victory. My hope for next year is that Leach and the gang...including our redheaded, interception-oriented, stepchild...repay the favor. I'm quite anxious to see Leach yell "F*** You!" to your new coach, Bobby Petrino. I think he'll be a fine fit, because Montlake is a great place to focus on football. I mean, there aren't many hot chicks in that area, which means he'll be game planning for the Quacks, Trees and Cougs and not his wiener, nutsack and motorcycle. Should be an interesting press conference tomorrow.

Okay, that is all. I must prepare shitty artwork for the upcoming Forty-Whiner smackdown.