Will the Huskies prevail?

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Having watched about 1.3 Michigan games this year already, my gut feeling is that Michigan players feel like they have already won the National Championship, and of course they haven't.

The Washington Huskies are quit agile, they have "resolve" instinct, and I think that they are the better team.

AZHawk

Reaction score
All I know is that picking the Huskies to lose has been a bad bet the last couple of years. Being underdogs seems to especially make them focused. Go Dawgs.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Who has Michigan played all year? Not a single team with a top 25 offense... Only 2 teams if you go up to the top 50 offenses. They haven't seen anything like this Husky offense the entire year. That certainly skews the numbers when just looking at points or yards to rank their defense.

With that said, they are still a good defense I believe, just not the world beaters some people would have you believe.

Huskies jump out to an early lead that's just too much for Michigan to overcome despite finding ways to slow them down in the 2nd half.

Washington will win this and ESPN and everyone east of Colorado will be coming up with excuses instead of just admitting Washington was better.

NoGain

Reaction score
It's very winnable. Anyone who thinks the Huskies are some kind of underdog in this game hasn't been paying attention. Michigan might win, but it's not like it was preordained. If anyone would be surprised that the Huskies won, they weren't paying attention either.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Ton of respect for Michigan they are the second best team in college football (probably tied with Georgia) … but they aren’t the best.

You’ll hear a lot about how Michigan was built to beat UWs attack via Ohio State. The problem is UW is better than OSU.

There are a lot of ways Michigans gameplan works and they win. Nothing but respect to their squad outside of their douche of a coach. But Penix is the best college football player and he’ll get to prove it again on Monday.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Huskies can win if they can get a couple of TDs lead at some point. Michigan is not built to come from behind. Make McCarthy throw and somehow stop the clock eating run game.