Dallas - GB

Seanhawk

Reaction score
mbtitleist":3ni76ml5 said:
Does this whole board do nothing but complain about penalties that are/aren't called?

No, complaining about announcers happens too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mbtitleist":2jqr509j said:
Does this whole board do nothing but complain about penalties that are/aren't called?
When it's so obvious a blind man can see it....... YES!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":sksr22hh said:
Seanhawk":sksr22hh said:
pmedic920":sksr22hh said:
Hit on Beasley

What the hell.

Helmet to the face

He was a runner. Not a penalty.

Pretty sure you still can't lead with a helmet to the face.

Something similar will happen another 5-10 times this game and none of them will be called a penalty.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Interesting that GB is trying to score with a minute left and two timeouts. Yesterday we got the ball with 53 seconds and had all three timeouts and decided to run the clock and go into halftime knowing ATL would get the ball to start the second half.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
pmedic920":1bz47h2q said:
Seanhawk":1bz47h2q said:
pmedic920":1bz47h2q said:
Hit on Beasley

What the hell.

Helmet to the face

I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it but hits to the head are only called when a player is defenseless, i.e. QB behind the LOS, receiver making a catch, QB sliding.

pmedic920

Reaction score
mbtitleist":f10qu8y6 said:

Bad calls and bad non calls are effecting the outcomes of games.

I don't care how much I dislike a team, I hate to see the refs having a role.

When there is a huge disparity between the way games are officiated that makes it even worse.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
mbtitleist":13rlxf1a said:

Pretty much.

The thing I don't get is this. All I read on here are complaints about how the refs missed this call or that call. But at the same time, I read how the game is unwatchable because there are so many flags. So which is it? People on here complain about too many penalties, but at the same time want every small hold called. I don't really get it.

Then again, I think the NFL is pretty well officiated, and I've never had a problem with all the stoppages.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":7ak3b9ms said:
Interesting that GB is trying to score with a minute left and two timeouts. Yesterday we got the ball with 53 seconds and had all three timeouts and decided to run the clock and go into halftime knowing ATL would get the ball to start the second half.
Agree! GB was lucky though that *allas wasted timeouts "PC style", or Jerruh's kids could have gotten another score before half.

pmedic920

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":2ne3v6ml said:
pmedic920":2ne3v6ml said:
Seanhawk":2ne3v6ml said:
pmedic920":2ne3v6ml said:
Hit on Beasley

What the hell.

Helmet to the face

I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it but hits to the head are only called when a player is defenseless, i.e. QB behind the LOS, receiver making a catch, QB sliding.

Fair enough.
But I still thought you couldn't "lead" with your helmet.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3el4gy09 said:
Hawk-Lock":3el4gy09 said:
Agree! GB was lucky though that *allas wasted timeouts "PC style", or Jerruh's kids could have gotten another score before half.

The funny this is....

GB is leading and gets the ball to start the half, and they tried to move the ball down field.

We were down and knew ATL would get the ball to start the half, and we ran out the clock.

Latest posts