Dallas - GB

bandiger

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":hct30ucq said:
Sports Hernia":hct30ucq said:
Hawk-Lock":hct30ucq said:
Interesting that GB is trying to score with a minute left and two timeouts. Yesterday we got the ball with 53 seconds and had all three timeouts and decided to run the clock and go into halftime knowing ATL would get the ball to start the second half.
Agree! GB was lucky though that *allas wasted timeouts "PC style", or Jerruh's kids could have gotten another score before half.

The funny this is....

GB is leading and gets the ball to start the half, and they tried to move the ball down field.

We were down and knew ATL would get the ball to start the half, and we ran out the clock.

Well true, I don't know what goes on in Carroll's head other than he thought the defense would do its job :pukeface:

Smellyman

Reaction score
pmedic920":6d6hugyr said:
seahawkfreak":6d6hugyr said:
pmedic920":6d6hugyr said:
Seanhawk":6d6hugyr said:
He was a runner. Not a penalty.

Pretty sure you still can't lead with a helmet to the face.

I wouldn't bet my mortgage on it but hits to the head are only called when a player is defenseless, i.e. QB behind the LOS, receiver making a catch, QB sliding.

Fair enough.
But I still thought you couldn't "lead" with your helmet.

Every tackle has a helmet in the lead

Msfann

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":wc9g9hdb said:
mbtitleist":wc9g9hdb said:
Does this whole board do nothing but complain about penalties that are/aren't called?

Pretty much.

The thing I don't get is this. All I read on here are complaints about how the refs missed this call or that call. But at the same time, I read how the game is unwatchable because there are so many flags. So which is it? People on here complain about too many penalties, but at the same time want every small hold called. I don't really get it.

Then again, I think the NFL is pretty well officiated, and I've never had a problem with all the stoppages.

If they are going to be as ticky tack as they are on Seattle then yes us Seahawks fans expect to see flags called in other games on other teams too. Seatte fans have a reputation for complaing about the refs but I take that as were the only ones smart enough to call bs bs and will say something about it.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Davante Adams probly needed a new jersey at halftime. dallas defenders pretty much ruined it by grabbing onto it the first half. go pack!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3230rx1y said:
mbtitleist":3230rx1y said:
Does this whole board do nothing but complain about penalties that are/aren't called?

Pretty much.

The thing I don't get is this. All I read on here are complaints about how the refs missed this call or that call. But at the same time, I read how the game is unwatchable because there are so many flags. So which is it? People on here complain about too many penalties, but at the same time want every small hold called.
It's not that simplistic IMHO.
I'd rather they "let them play" and just call the obvious stuff. They are not calling the obvious stuff. Consistency is the key though......The NFL from crew to crew is not consistent, and a lot of the time are not consistent within the same game.

If you chose to believe the NFL doesn't have an officiating problem and everything is just fine, that's your prerogative.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2i3dj9la said:
mbtitleist":2i3dj9la said:

Pretty much.

The thing I don't get is this. All I read on here are complaints about how the refs missed this call or that call. But at the same time, I read how the game is unwatchable because there are so many flags. So which is it? People on here complain about too many penalties, but at the same time want every small hold called. I don't really get it.

Then again, I think the NFL is pretty well officiated, and I've never had a problem with all the stoppages.

I would think that would infer that the game is shitty because there is so much cheating going on. Not throwing the flag only makes it worse.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
mbtitleist":2rljddf9 said:

The officiating is just part of a bigger conspiracy or six.

Don't be so simple, man.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Msfann":crj1clo2 said:
Hawk-Lock":crj1clo2 said:
mbtitleist":crj1clo2 said:

Pretty much.

If they are going to be as ticky tack as they are on Seattle then yes us Seahawks fans expect to see flags called in other games on other teams too. Seatte fans have a reputation for complaing about the refs but I take that as were the only ones smart enough to call bs bs and will say something about it.

every teams fanbase complains about the refs...just because you are on a hawks site and see it here doesnt mean its isolated to us.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
bandiger":2wn22m5c said:
Hawk-Lock":2wn22m5c said:
Sports Hernia":2wn22m5c said:
Hawk-Lock":2wn22m5c said:
Interesting that GB is trying to score with a minute left and two timeouts. Yesterday we got the ball with 53 seconds and had all three timeouts and decided to run the clock and go into halftime knowing ATL would get the ball to start the second half.
Agree! GB was lucky though that *allas wasted timeouts "PC style", or Jerruh's kids could have gotten another score before half.

The funny this is....

GB is leading and gets the ball to start the half, and they tried to move the ball down field.

We were down and knew ATL would get the ball to start the half, and we ran out the clock.

Well true, I don't know what goes on in Carroll's head other than he thought the defense would do its job :pukeface:

Agreed with all! Sometimes we play way to conservative when we need to take a shot.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Wheres holding on that oline..he drug him to the ground just like KPL "supposedly did"

Dallas D a freaking joke.

mbtitleist

Reaction score
Msfann":3leyiof7 said:
Hawk-Lock":3leyiof7 said:
mbtitleist":3leyiof7 said:

Pretty much.

You could have stopped there.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Dang that play calling and qb ball handling. ~sigh~

Oh...protection too

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
BTW I am finding the NFl harder and harder to watch every passing year

Change the rules for defense again. WTF is this the arena league where the QBs just throw and throw all %#% day

I dont know how people enjoy offenses just being able to do whatever they want, its dumb

Latest posts