Darnell Dockett released by Cards / and just signed by SF

titan3131

Reaction score
he is probably visiting just to piss on that $H1* hole.

AQ3VBdv
im praying this is true.

ringless

Reaction score
Sounds like Dockett might be resigning with the Cards after all... He is suppose to make a decision between the Cardinals and 49ers.... Some interesting things of note. The Cardinals and Dockett were less than a million apart on the offers.... Dockett always seemed to hate the 49ers more than any other team in the league.... So they just seems much like what Warner did. Warner went to SF got an offer, and came back to the Cardinals and I expect the same from Dockett.... In doing so he saves face, he gets a new contract, he plays for the team he wants to retire for, and the Cardinals end up saving some money.

Supposedly the new contract Escalators will require 10 sacks, a pro bowl appearance, and playing in at least 70% of the snaps as reported by Mike Jurecki. I would be really happy to have him back, I think he still has another year left in the tank considering what we got from older players lately.

Even if SF offered him that extra million I'd have to think he would want to come back to the Cardinals. We have a better shot at the playoffs then them. His career has been here, he does love this team and its fans. I think he wants to play out his career for one team.

Marvin49

Reaction score
ringless":9thspl5l said:
Sounds like Dockett might be resigning with the Cards after all... He is suppose to make a decision between the Cardinals and 49ers.... Some interesting things of note. The Cardinals and Dockett were less than a million apart on the offers.... Dockett always seemed to hate the 49ers more than any other team in the league.... So they just seems much like what Warner did. Warner went to SF got an offer, and came back to the Cardinals and I expect the same from Dockett.... In doing so he saves face, he gets a new contract, he plays for the team he wants to retire for, and the Cardinals end up saving some money.

Supposedly the new contract Escalators will require 10 sacks, a pro bowl appearance, and playing in at least 70% of the snaps as reported by Mike Jurecki. I would be really happy to have him back, I think he still has another year left in the tank considering what we got from older players lately.

Even if SF offered him that extra million I'd have to think he would want to come back to the Cardinals. We have a better shot at the playoffs then them. His career has been here, he does love this team and its fans. I think he wants to play out his career for one team.

Wouldn't be at all surprised if he signed back with the Cards. We should find out today.

I do find it funny though how much people have written off the 49ers this year. No worries tho...not to shabby being an underdog.

titan3131

Reaction score
@marvin

your written off because everyone knows your owner is a silver spoonfed tool.

Tomsula can barely speak coherent english.

All of your respected players are old / retiring

And If you get lucky and all these things dont hold you back there is still one thing that will keep u in the bottom half of the league.

Colin Kapernick.

take off the blinders buddy its gonna be a bumpy ride when the rams sweep you this year.

Marvin49

Reaction score
titan3131":y5rolfpj said:
@marvin

And If you get lucky and all these things dont hold you back there is still one thing that will keep u in the bottom half of the league.

Colin Kapernick.

take off the blinders buddy its gonna be a bumpy ride when the rams sweep you this year.

We shall see. We shall see...

Hawks46

Reaction score
Evidently the Seahawks and Rams have shown interest.

Sometimes, you gotta love Jeff Fisher. He's trolling the Cards right now. No way there's room for Dockett on that DLine, but they're still showing interest, probably to drive the price up. Gotta love it, when he does it to other people.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
titan3131":6z7a23b4 said:
@marvin

Colin Kapernick.

Should be a cake walk for the Hawks, oh wait that's what you all thought about NE.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":1shxp42c said:
titan3131":1shxp42c said:
@marvin

Colin Kapernick.

Should be a cake walk for the Hawks, oh wait that's what you all thought about NE.

It was a cake walk... we just too full to go the last 3 feet

Marvin49

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3q76uu5k said:
lvnginhwktwn":3q76uu5k said:
titan3131":3q76uu5k said:
@marvin

Colin Kapernick.

It was a cake walk... we just too full to go the last 3 feet

I know the feeling. (SB47)

titan3131

Reaction score
I honestly was terrified when we lost Jordan hill to calf injury.

I had nightmares of us vs rodgers and a miracle bailed us out.

the patriots got lucky that the injury bug finally got a critical hit against us.

Lane doesnt get hurt by edelmen we win.
J hill is healthy we win.
mebane healthy we win.
P rich healthy we win.
Cliff avril not concussed we win.

I have no doubt any one of these = we win the bowl.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He just signed with the Niners according to Jim Tomsula's twitter:

Jim Tomsula ‏@JimTomsula49 2m2 minutes ago
We are excited to announce the signing of Darnell Dockett @ddockett EVERYONE WELCOME HIM TO THE #49ersfamily !!! pic.twitter.com/7EHPQJQjBX

pehawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":cz4s7a9e said:
If true, what a colossal backfire by the Cards.

And me. I believe my word we're "Dockett aint Hutch". I'm so mad at myself I just stepped on my baby's throat.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":3qq8s0i2 said:

We are excited to announce the signing of Darnell Dockett @ddockett EVERYONE WELCOME HIM TO THE #49ersfamily !!! pic.twitter.com/7EHPQJQjBX

I posted this in the other thread in reply to this as well, but will repeat it here

I seriously doubt this account is real. I'd say it's a safe bet that this account has no more knowledge of this than anyone else here.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":253fleu1 said:
Hawk-Lock":253fleu1 said:

I posted this in the other thread in reply to this as well, but will repeat it here

I seriously doubt this account is real. I'd say it's a safe bet that this account has no more knowledge of this than anyone else here.

It isn't. Look at the other tweets. What coach would tweet this about a player on the roster?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JimTomsula49/status/571491219068608512[/tweet]

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
It's a fake account, Dockett still hasn't decided. I apologize for the false information. Stupid twitter!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Mike Jurecki @mikejurecki
· 32m 32 minutes ago
Hearing the #Niners are closing in on Darnell Dockett, going to make him offer, passed his physical, per source.