Darnell Dockett released by Cards / and just signed by SF

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's good to see the 49ers lowering the average age of their roster by signing 33-year-old Darnell Dockett.

pehawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":pi3yt12k said:
It's good to see the 49ers lowering the average age of their roster by signing 33-year-old Darnell Dockett.

Don't you worry...all the post MacLaughlin drafts have been outstanding. They just choose to play their starters alot. I mean, Baalke drafted that white Lofa with Tyrannosaurus Rex arms. He was really good...well...until they realized his arms were short and adjusted. But still.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":36ci4419 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":36ci4419 said:

Don't you worry...all the post MacLaughlin drafts have been outstanding. They just choose to play their starters alot. I mean, Baalke drafted that white Lofa with Tyrannosaurus Rex arms. He was really good...well...until they realized his arms were short and adjusted. But still.

I know. You're right.

Don't understand why anyone gives Baalke any credit when he's drafted losers like Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Navorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Colin Kaepernick, Chris Culliver, Eric Reid and more recently Hyde, Borland, and Lynch.

Yeah...the league figured out Borland arms were too short and it made all the difference...they all skipped the combine. Bunch'a losers I tell ya.

pehawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":2vs86hm2 said:
pehawk":2vs86hm2 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2vs86hm2 said:

I know. You're right.

Don't understand why anyone gives Baalke any credit when he's drafted losers like Anthony Davis, Mike Iupati, Navorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Colin Kaepernick, Chris Culliver, Eric Reid and more recently Hyde, Borland, and Lynch.

Yeah...the league figured out Borland arms were too short and it made all the difference...they all skipped the combine. Bunch'a losers I tell ya.

Did you really include Colin and Reid? It's amazing how these drafts got worse the further away from Scots departure, huh? It's almost as if Scot already scouted those dudes...and they used his work.

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":1q2lu8e9 said:
Marvin49":1q2lu8e9 said:
pehawk":1q2lu8e9 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1q2lu8e9 said:

I know. You're right.

Did you really include Colin and Reid? It's amazing how these drafts got worse the further away from Scots departure, huh? It's almost as if Scot already scouted those dudes...and they used his work.

Yes, I did.

...and how many starters has Seattle drafted the last two years? How many Pro Bowlers?

I'm not gonna debate this tho...just couldn't help jabbing you back. :D

pehawk

Reaction score
A little fact about Borland no one realizes; he's a scavenger not a predator.

You can also create your own Borland at home if you put Mr Potato head's arms on an American Girl doll.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":pz1naoio said:
Yes, I did.

...and how many starters has Seattle drafted the last two years? How many Pro Bowlers?

How many Super Bowls have you been to the last 2 years?

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":1yew5rem said:
Marvin49":1yew5rem said:
Yes, I did.

Right...because that's on topic. LOL. That's all you got?

Weak.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":1lgn53np said:
bigtrain21":1lgn53np said:
Marvin49":1lgn53np said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.

You changed the topic first.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2s0gxlx5 said:
Marvin49":2s0gxlx5 said:
bigtrain21":2s0gxlx5 said:
Marvin49":2s0gxlx5 said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.

No...he said the 49ers draft had sucked the further we got from McCloughans drafts...as if they were working from some magic spreadsheet the drunken GM had left behind. It's a popular fan fiction

I made the point that Seattle hadn't faired a whole lot better since 2012 with the exact same people in power.

Both teams had starters in place and were largely drafting for depth and the future.

What does who went to the last two Super Bowls have to do with anything?

Oh that's right. Nothing. Its just the new go-to insult Seattle fans use in the same way they always bitched about the Niners talking about 5 rings.

TAB420

Reaction score
Marvin49":2bfv6oj1 said:
bigtrain21":2bfv6oj1 said:
Marvin49":2bfv6oj1 said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.

Okay, how many of the players that were drarted by Baalke, have been to the SB in the last two years. There, we are back on topic.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
TAB420":ho4gpd17 said:
Marvin49":ho4gpd17 said:
bigtrain21":ho4gpd17 said:
Marvin49":ho4gpd17 said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.

Okay, how many of the players that were drarted by Baalke, have been to the SB in the last two years. There, we are back on topic.

BJ Daniels. LOL

bigtrain21

Reaction score
Marvin49":2xuyhpka said:
bigtrain21":2xuyhpka said:
Marvin49":2xuyhpka said:
bigtrain21":2xuyhpka said:
Marvin49 said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.

No...he said the 49ers draft had sucked the further we got from McCloughans drafts...as if they were working from some magic spreadsheet the drunken GM had left behind. It's a popular fan fiction

I made the point that Seattle hadn't faired a whole lot better since 2012 with the exact same people in power.

Both teams had starters in place and were largely drafting for depth and the future.

Oh that's right. Nothing. Its just the new go-to insult Seattle fans use in the same way they always bitched about the Niners talking about 5 rings.

No one cares about your championships from 20 plus years ago.

Marvin49

Reaction score
bigtrain21":2am5lwnh said:
Marvin49":2am5lwnh said:
bigtrain21":2am5lwnh said:

No one cares about your championships from 20 plus years ago.

Precisely.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Marvin49":o9wjecce said:
bigtrain21":o9wjecce said:
Marvin49":o9wjecce said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.
I'm sorry, I guess none of us realized the point is to get to the pro-bowl and not the Super Bowl... :roll:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":1liu61jj said:
Marvin49":1liu61jj said:
bigtrain21":1liu61jj said:
Marvin49":1liu61jj said:
Yes, I did.

Weak.
I'm sorry, I guess none of us realized the point is to get to the pro-bowl and not the Super Bowl... :roll:

Yup. THAT's what I said.

SIgh.

If you are going to argue with me, at least do me the courtesy of arguing the point I'm making, not a ludicrous point that's easier to argue.

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/573494578671677440[/tweet]

jake206":3ramhs3s said:
Darnell Dockett is a 9er...ugh. :49ersmall:

Popeyejones

Reaction score
As a 9ers fan I don't really like it for a couple reasons, but the story right now is he took less money than the Cards were offering to go to the 9ers. I guess I'll wait to see if that's actually true before commenting on it. ;)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I think it would be great if he were in SF, that way we can make a combination gif of Dirty Darnell getting his helmet knocked off in different uniforms.

Then of course there is the potential suspension factor. He would fit right in there.