Darrell Bevell To Falcons?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":1dqtyevl said:
Sox-n-Hawks":1dqtyevl said:
Siouxhawk? Is that you? Haha

Bcba595cea6219a5b9060b85167805a9
Wild Siouxhawk spotted.
On a side note, why the hell was Bevell working with the Falcons defense? I'm confused.
Damn, that’s him. LOL. Poor bastards!

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Bevell will struggle with or without Cable. He lacks ingenuity, has never known how to maximize the talent he has and doesn’t think fast-hence all the times he didn’t get the play into Russ until the last second.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":q5wb1ic8 said:
To the moderator who felt inclined to censor my earlier post just because I mentioned "Sioux Falcon" but allowed others to comment freely, I'd like an explanation because that is absolutely ridiculous. Was there a memo I missed on this forbidden subject matter or is it just me you wish to silent? If you're going to censor, at least be consistent and provide a reason.

Or Maybe we just Shack it!

Smellyman

Reaction score
Maybe.

Schotty sucks and he sucks bad. I hated Bevell, but I wish Bevell was here with Solari, who is the real reason for turnaround, Lesser of two evils. Bevell with Solari is better than Schotty with Solari. No bigger failed retread than Schotty.

imo

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Smellyman":3eyezbki said:
Maybe.

Schotty sucks and he sucks bad. I hated Bevell, but I wish Bevell was here with Solari, who is the real reason for turnaround, Lesser of two evils. Bevell with Solari is better than Schotty with Solari. No bigger failed retread than Schotty.

imo
I respectfully kind of disagree. I think DB was piss poor at his job. There is a reason why he hasn’t found a gig yet. It’s because his potential employers in college and the NFL have come to the same conclusion I have.

As for Cable, I also believe he was piss poor at his job, and I don’t know how he got a job in Oakland where he is failing epically, and I’m predicting will be fired from there at the end of the year.

I don’t think there is a “lesser of two evils” in this case, they were/are both gawd awful at their chosen jobs at the NFL level.

Smellyman

Reaction score
To state more bluntly. Bevell sucks, Schotty sucks more.

Solari waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy better than Cable.

chris98251

Reaction score
Smellyman":eeo89f9t said:

Schotty must have cut someone who sucked on a team you liked I take it to spew this much hatred.

Smellyman

Reaction score
chris98251":956u219p said:
Smellyman":956u219p said:

Schotty must have cut someone who sucked on a team you liked I take it to spew this much hatred.

Hatred? cut someone that sucked? weird.

He runs the ball a lot, yay. That is good, but not brilliant by any means. His idea of the forward pass hasn't evolved beyond Hank Stram.

Cable sucked and was the main cause dragging the team down. Bevell was a close second. I wanted Bevell and Cable gone in the worst way.

Cable gone and we got a huge upgrade. Bevell gone and the replacement was a lateral move or below.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Smellyman":32akabu6 said:
chris98251":32akabu6 said:
Smellyman":32akabu6 said:

He runs the ball a lot, yay. That is good, but not brilliant by any means. His idea of the forward pass hasn't evolved beyond Hank Stram.

Cable sucked and was the main cause dragging the team down. Bevell was a close second. I wanted Bevell and Cable gone in the worst way.

Cable gone and we got a huge upgrade. Bevell gone and the replacement was a lateral move or below.

Shotty wins. To hell with Bevell.

chris98251

Reaction score
Smellyman":39b4exqd said:
chris98251":39b4exqd said:
Smellyman":39b4exqd said:

Well I guess you hate Pete also a defensive minded Coach, probably would much rather have Andy Reid, running the show, oops they don't run lol or play defense, enjoy your fanatsy league.

Smellyman

Reaction score
chris98251":ffzrmzny said:
Smellyman":ffzrmzny said:
chris98251":ffzrmzny said:
Smellyman":ffzrmzny said:

Well I guess you hate Pete also a defensive minded Coach, probably would much rather have Andy Reid, running the show, oops they don't run lol or play defense, enjoy your fanatsy league.

LOL. Exactly what I said.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Huge upgrade over Sark, IMO. Sark might be the worst offensive coordinator in the history of the NFL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Disagree. Sark is an extremely low bar to step over, but DB can’t even make it over that bar IMHO.
Both bottom feeders of OC’s but Sark is slightly better.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Sark does less with more, IMO. Bevell at least had positive moments with Seattle.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Per ESPN, there will be like 8 NFL head coach openings after this year. Lets see how many times bevel's name is mentioned. :lol: :lol: :lol: