Davis Hsu With an Interesting Take on Twitter

Hawks46

Reaction score
First of all, tons of stuff coming out about Harvin now. Kudos to the Seahawks organization in covering that up so well for so long.

I really only have facts to go with. The facts are that Harvin has had issues with people dating back to his high school years. It was explained away as him being ultra competitive, and that is why I think Carroll thought he could contain said issues; he was coming to a very competitive environment and it would be focused. I honestly think Pete and John just got the psycho analysis wrong. They thought it was competition, but it was anger management and self entitlement...either issue very difficult to deal with, put together almost impossible.

Harvin had issues in High School, college, Minnesota and now here. The first 3 stops had nothing to do with Wilson.

As for Wilson rubbing people the wrong way, I can see it but once again we go with facts:

Harvin punching Tate had nothing to do with Wilson, unless Russ somehow instigated it, which is far too assumptive for me.

Tate sleeping with Russ's wife (if true) may or may not have something to do with Wilson (retaliation?) but Tate was in the wrong either way. You just don't do that with a teammate's wife, and that is a quick ticke out of town pretty much anywhere in any sport.

Harvin and Baldwin getting into it probably also doesn't have anything to do with Wilson. Seeing a theme here ? Harvin having problems with damn near all the other WRs. It's also been reported that Harvin was a "terrible fit" in the WR room, from multiple sources.

Wilson's robotic nature would get annoying, but I'd also theorize Baldwin is a hard person to get along with as well. Angry Doug Baldwin is his nickname for a reason.

Go back and look at all the RRR's. Wilson is joking around and being normal there. If he's that controlling of his environment that he would act like one of the guys during that, then I really don't know what to say, but there has been sound bites from the sidelines that show Wilson messing around and not being so serious.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":hqvabuho said:
I think Wilson might be that guy that goes by the book, and that might rub people the wrong way. Hate to say it but he is a brand now, you see him everywhere, but Doug's rant about the whole brand issue and that he won't be fake with it like some people pretty much points to Wilson, that's the rant Davis is talking about. I disagree that Wilson is being fake with it, i think him being a professional 24/7 alludes to Doug thinking he's all about being a perfect image for the NFL, which in a way he has to be, he's building a career for the long haul. I can also see Doug's point of view, he rather be the guy behind the scene doing unplanned things without it having anything to do with selling his brand.

The thing that gets me about this is that one of Doug's best friends, Richard Sherman, could be described in exactly the same way, except that we don't see him visiting sick kids in Hospitals week in week out. The amount of tweets pushing his merchandise is shameless.

I couldn't care less if Percy or Doug had issues with Russ, and I don't know how culpable Russ is for this. Take a guy like Zach Miller; quiet, humble and always praising Russ. I wish we had more Zach Miller types. Doug on the other hand, is a diva. I love the way he plays, but that chip on his shoulder never gets lighter and his permanently pissed off attitude must be exhausting.

Captain

Reaction score
I "hate" follow Hsu on twitter. That guy is so full of himself its ridiculous. He thinks he knows more than anyone and then toots his own horn when he makes a right prediction on something like guessing the inactive players for each week or predicting the right outcomes of games. He also seems to tweet all day everyday and repeats the same things over and over. Then when someone calls him out for something he'll get all defensive about it and usually block them. Obviously i could unfollow him if i wanted but i just like to read the asinine and pointless things he comes up with. Sure, occasionally he'll tweet things kinda interesting but most of the time after i read his tweets i'm just like "OMG SHUT UP NO ONE CARES." Has anyone else noticed these things too or am I on my own here? Lol

Anthony!

Reaction score
Laloosh":1l51ro2s said:
Anthony!":1l51ro2s said:
again this is pretty open and shut the all this BS speculation its Rw is nonsense

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/pe ... wks/244660

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/pe ... son/244668

Then add in PC said Harvin was not ready to go in last game in several 4th qtr plays.

We've all seen the tweets and stories. Harvin being difficult doesn't preclude the possibility that Wilson rubs some people the wrong way.

Neither of your links are related to the point that Hsu put out there.

ahh so were making stuff up.

the problem is Hsu has no proof of anything only guessing while those links shows what was really going on, and there for takes away from his guessing. Especially given Baldwin made it clear he was not mad at Wilson.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Captain":2x1d5bw6 said:
I "hate" follow Hsu on twitter. That guy is so full of himself its ridiculous. He thinks he knows more than anyone and then toots his own horn when he makes a right prediction on something like guessing the inactive players for each week or predicting the right outcomes of games. He also seems to tweet all day everyday and repeats the same things over and over. Then when someone calls him out for something he'll get all defensive about it and usually block them. Obviously i could unfollow him if i wanted but i just like to read the asinine and pointless things he comes up with. Sure, occasionally he'll tweet things kinda interesting but most of the time after i read his tweets i'm just like "OMG SHUT UP NO ONE CARES." Has anyone else noticed these things too or am I on my own here? Lol
I don't even use twitter. It's all just a bunch of useless drama over nothing.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I could see RW getting annoying because his work ethic is so crazy. Who knows if he expects that from others. As a teammate seeing his success though, I don't understand why you wouldn't try to emulate that in a way. Also the thing about RW being robotic all the time is not true. Check out the RRR and the behind the scenes stuff from the NFL. He clowns around a good amount on there

IM_Mvp

Reaction score
Captain":1y9iagv3 said:

Same. Dude is a straight a$$hole to anyone who disagrees with him. And like you said he's completely full of himself and thinks he's better and more knowledgeable than other Hawk fans. He also has a complete hard-on for Andrew Luck and gets completely defensive and pissed at anyone who thinks Russell > Luck.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I like it. I am sure it ain't the first time, and it won't be the last, that a leader and a franchise qb told his teammates that it's my way it the highway.

That's accountability folks.

RunTheBall

Reaction score
IM_Mvp":3vjwbsjr said:
Captain":3vjwbsjr said:

Same. Dude is a straight a$$hole to anyone who disagrees with him. And like you said he's completely full of himself and thinks he's better and more knowledgeable than other Hawk fans. He also has a complete hard-on for Andrew Luck and gets completely defensive and pissed at anyone who thinks Russell > Luck.

If only Wilson could make the same insane plays like Luck does in the playoffs.

Luckint

ceej22

Reaction score
Hawks46":ylhdwqy4 said:
First of all, tons of stuff coming out about Harvin now. Kudos to the Seahawks organization in covering that up so well for so long.

I really only have facts to go with. The facts are that Harvin has had issues with people dating back to his high school years. It was explained away as him being ultra competitive, and that is why I think Carroll thought he could contain said issues; he was coming to a very competitive environment and it would be focused. I honestly think Pete and John just got the psycho analysis wrong. They thought it was competition, but it was anger management and self entitlement...either issue very difficult to deal with, put together almost impossible.

Harvin had issues in High School, college, Minnesota and now here. The first 3 stops had nothing to do with Wilson.

As for Wilson rubbing people the wrong way, I can see it but once again we go with facts:

Harvin punching Tate had nothing to do with Wilson, unless Russ somehow instigated it, which is far too assumptive for me.

Tate sleeping with Russ's wife (if true) may or may not have something to do with Wilson (retaliation?) but Tate was in the wrong either way. You just don't do that with a teammate's wife, and that is a quick ticke out of town pretty much anywhere in any sport.

Harvin and Baldwin getting into it probably also doesn't have anything to do with Wilson. Seeing a theme here ? Harvin having problems with damn near all the other WRs. It's also been reported that Harvin was a "terrible fit" in the WR room, from multiple sources.

Wilson's robotic nature would get annoying, but I'd also theorize Baldwin is a hard person to get along with as well. Angry Doug Baldwin is his nickname for a reason.

Go back and look at all the RRR's. Wilson is joking around and being normal there. If he's that controlling of his environment that he would act like one of the guys during that, then I really don't know what to say, but there has been sound bites from the sidelines that show Wilson messing around and not being so serious.

If you are going to stick with facts then hey bring up rumors as facts?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anthony!":y3qfpfcz said:
Laloosh":y3qfpfcz said:
Anthony!":y3qfpfcz said:
again this is pretty open and shut the all this BS speculation its Rw is nonsense

Then add in PC said Harvin was not ready to go in last game in several 4th qtr plays.

We've all seen the tweets and stories. Harvin being difficult doesn't preclude the possibility that Wilson rubs some people the wrong way.

the problem is Hsu has no proof of anything only guessing while those links shows what was really going on, and there for takes away from his guessing. Especially given Baldwin made it clear he was not mad at Wilson.

The links from others who claim to know based on unnamed sources? Hsu claims to have a DM directly from Doug.

What do you actually know? I have no idea what's happened and am in no position to refute any of them, which is why I don't. As I said, one does not preclude the other.

How are you so certain?

Here is part of their conversation history. Wonder what the first one eludes to...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4,579

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1bcez00v said:
He's not saying it's true, but he is hypothocizing Wilson may be difficult to deal with in the locker room. That he's had scrapes with ADB, Tate, and now Percy.

His timeline is worth the read, at least, IMO. There's actually decent discussion going on (as opposed to?). Baldwin even jumped in.

Saw an implication on that timeline that Wilson being paid significantly less than his WRs is a source of problems. It's not like Russell's slumming it now that he's making an estimated $7 or 8 million a year in endorsements...but maybe Russ was extra hard on Percy for making so much money for doing so little.

BUT then I think of the Super Bowl Sound FX where Tate went backwards after a catch and didn't get a first down. Russell was so tactful and careful about how he brought it up - I just can't see him berating and bullying anyone.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":36p3p4um said:
pehawk":36p3p4um said:
He's not saying it's true, but he is hypothocizing Wilson may be difficult to deal with in the locker room. That he's had scrapes with ADB, Tate, and now Percy.

His timeline is worth the read, at least, IMO. There's actually decent discussion going on (as opposed to?). Baldwin even jumped in.

Saw an implication on that timeline that Wilson being paid significantly less than his WRs is a source of problems. It's not like Russell's slumming it now that he's making an estimated $7 or 8 million a year in endorsements...but maybe Russ was extra hard on Percy for making so much money for doing so little.

BUT then I think of the Super Bowl Sound FX where Tate went backwards after a catch and didn't get a first down. Russell was so tactful and careful about how he brought it up - I just can't see him berating and bullying anyone.

Don't know about the money thing, but the FX thing is something I noticed to. Hard for me to imagine him really being a real dbag off the field,etc. with simply how he just got that across. That's why I'm kind of iffy on "the issue may be RW" type deal.

Seafan

Reaction score
If ADB wants to be in any measure considered a leader or spokesperson for this team he needs to step it up. He needs to catch the catachable balls or (language) I don't care who he likes or dislikes. He wants to be considered one of the best WRs of all time he needs to start trying to be one of the best on his own team.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Looking at Davis Hsu's twitter I don't like him either, hey let's bring out every TMZ rumors and spread that thing like wildfire cause I got legit sources that says Russell Wilson is the problem. If anything Davis is starting a mutiny by sharing em with the world, of course the players are going to hear about it. So stupid Davis, that's a dumb asian if I've ever seen one, and I'm asian.

Brithawk

Reaction score
IM_Mvp":yuyuo0gp said:
Captain":yuyuo0gp said:

No, he gets annoyed when people try to say that Luck sucks. Which is blatantly not true & everyone here gets their panties in a bunch if someone does it the other way

razgriz737

Reaction score
Captain":3bzq56ci said:
He is kinda smug. Though not as smug as Hawkblogger, who I also "hate follow".

Anthony!

Reaction score
Laloosh":1gx48cgs said:
Anthony!":1gx48cgs said:
Laloosh":1gx48cgs said:
Anthony!":1gx48cgs said:

The links from others who claim to know based on unnamed sources? Hsu claims to have a DM directly from Doug.

What do you actually know? I have no idea what's happened and am in no position to refute any of them, which is why I don't. As I said, one does not preclude the other.

How are you so certain?

Here is part of their conversation history. Wonder what the first one eludes to...

I am certain I put a lot more stock in what has come out through reputable sources than some guy on twitter who by all accounts knows little, and I am glad he got that from Doug put nothing you just showed proves much as they do not say much, and since Doug came out and said he was not yelling at Wilson I think I will go with that.