Davis Hsu With an Interesting Take on Twitter

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Russell is a very busy man yet he makes time for all the things he's been doing, Davis Hsu on the other hand does not have to deal with the functions that Russell has been doing for the last 2 years and try to not look tired. He says his buddy was at the passing academy and that's what he evaluated. While i hear everyone else said that Russell shared his time with as many kids as possible at the camp, the popular he gets the more kids will be in attendance and not everyone will get more than a certain amount of time with the man himself. I see it as a sour grapes for Davis Hsu's buddy and Davis running with the story to help validate his reasoning for why he's not too high on Wilson.

chris98251

Reaction score
If Tom Brady or Peyton Manning were said to have told a receiver to check themselves it would be a non story and they were exercising their leadership, Wilson does it and it's an issue? Explain why.....

cacksman

Reaction score
RunTheBall":185aslf2 said:
I don't even use twitter. It's all just a bunch of useless drama over nothing.

Spoken like someone that doesn't use Twitter.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
cacksman":gs6wkgdn said:
RunTheBall":gs6wkgdn said:
I don't even use twitter. It's all just a bunch of useless drama over nothing.

Spoken like someone that doesn't use Twitter.

Well yes, it would definitely be weird if someone who uses Twitter said that...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RunTheBall":8kmhzuj2 said:
IM_Mvp":8kmhzuj2 said:
Captain":8kmhzuj2 said:
I "hate" follow Hsu on twitter. That guy is so full of himself its ridiculous. He thinks he knows more than anyone and then toots his own horn when he makes a right prediction on something like guessing the inactive players for each week or predicting the right outcomes of games. He also seems to tweet all day everyday and repeats the same things over and over. Then when someone calls him out for something he'll get all defensive about it and usually block them. Obviously i could unfollow him if i wanted but i just like to read the asinine and pointless things he comes up with. Sure, occasionally he'll tweet things kinda interesting but most of the time after i read his tweets i'm just like "OMG SHUT UP NO ONE CARES." Has anyone else noticed these things too or am I on my own here? Lol

Same. Dude is a straight a$$hole to anyone who disagrees with him. And like you said he's completely full of himself and thinks he's better and more knowledgeable than other Hawk fans. He also has a complete hard-on for Andrew Luck and gets completely defensive and pissed at anyone who thinks Russell > Luck.

If only Wilson could make the same insane plays like Luck does in the playoffs.

Luckint

Jesus Christ..

Is there ANY thread about RW that can go without a bleeping Andrew Luck comparison.

My god.

Back on topic.. Hsu is a clown. And I disregard basically anything he says. Every player has an ego.. from Wilson to Jon Ryan. Getting them all to co-exist is what makes Pete Carroll so damn good at what he does.

cacksman

Reaction score
hawknation2014":235uiodx said:
Some people are always jealous of Mr. Perfect who gets all the attention. And that includes Davis Hsu.

Good job, Davis, for once again looking like a judgmental, self-indulgent rumor monger. Harvin, Tate, and Baldwin all take hits to the head for a living. What is Hsu's excuse for this lack of professionalism?

Hsu's twitter rant about how Wilson is "fake" and "contrived" for spending hundreds of hours in the off-season working with underprivileged kids at his passing academies . . .

[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/489095154679042048[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/489095239567560707[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/489097475773317120[/tweet]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DavisHsuSeattle/status/489101213242097664[/tweet]

thanks for finding these. I'm sure there are many more ridiculous things tweeted by him, that are impossible to find them all. He does have good info on stats that many people don't bother to look up, but he is completely full of himself, and often tweets ridiculously stupid things.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":3oyx2wg9 said:
I like it. I am sure it ain't the first time, and it won't be the last, that a leader and a franchise qb told his teammates that it's my way it the highway.

That's accountability folks.
This. If--IF--it's true that some guys think Russell is too much of a player coach, I wonder how they'd feel playing with Manning, Brady, et al. Pretty sure that label applies to those guys too.

Russell is doing his job. Follow his lead or get the hell out.

kearly

Reaction score
Harvin and Tate came to blows. Baldwin and Harvin came to blows. Then there's rumors to consider.

If you put a perfectly good person in a room with a jackass for a week and they get in a fight, do you just assume both are jackasses? Now put a perfectly good person in a room with three of them.

Wilson is just fine I'm sure. Sometimes it really is a case of it being the other guy's fault.

Regarding Doug's rant a while back, I thought it was pretty damn obvious he was talking about Wilson at the time and his snide denials just made me that much more sure of it. 100% not surprised by Hsu's revelation. Whatever we may think of Hsu on a personal level, his reporting has been pretty accurate for the most part.

I like Doug as a player, and his personality type (Charles Barkley-lite) is very close to my own. So I completely understand where he is coming just about every time he gets pissed or goes on a rant. That said, he really does need to dial things back at times, and should probably start by deleting his twitter handle. And quit talking to bloggers while he's at it.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
kearly":3hw9qv6r said:
100% not surprised by Hsu's revelation.

Unsubstantiated speculation and rumors are not "revelations." To have a revelation, you first have to produce a fact.

kearly

Reaction score
Well he heard it from Doug himself. Either it's a fact or Hsu is lying. His past record would suggest the former.

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Reaneypark":cyw3j1a5 said:
Who gives a crap about any of this freshman high school volleyball team drama?

I want my team to win football games. I don't care if they aren't BFFs.

+1

The Outfield

Reaction score
David Hsu (yes he hates it when you call him David) can smd. Spreading nasty, completely baseless rumors.

Anthony!

Reaction score
kearly":3ciy6v4w said:
Well he heard it from Doug himself. Either it's a fact or Hsu is lying. His past record would suggest the former.

No he said he heard It from Baldwin, and has no proof, and for all we know he was talking about Harvin putting on the good teammate face when all the while well we now know. I Can say I heard from Baldwin, who I have spoken with on more than one occasion and he told me he has never talked to or communicated with Hsu does not make it the truth. FYI I never asked Doug, as I also believe Hsu is full of it. Now if Hsu wants to continue to say it is Wilson fine he is entitle to his opinion but there is an overwhelming amount of facts to say he would be wrong. Every fan I have talked to think Hsu is full of it and just wants attention, best way to get it smear the fact of the franchise. FYI I know several people in the Hawks organization besides Doug and they know who Hsu is and have said he is full of it, when he is right it is pure luck. I did ask one about Dougs rant and they said without hesitation it was not about Wilson. No I did not ask who and no I never asked about Harvin till I spoke with one today and trust me what we are hearing only the tip.

grneyed12thman

Reaction score
HSU was just a prick about how he went about the whole thing. I don't usually unfollow ppl so quickly..I did that day.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Davis can come off as smug at times, but so? I'm not sure where the idea that it's important to think 100% like who you follow or listen too.

It's all data

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
so RW makes 500,000 a year. I can totally understand if he is pissed (and this is all speculation from what i have read) cause he is all "business" and wants guys to preform better. I mean how would you feel if you were making 12.00 an hour and working your ass off, and the guy who sits next to you and does a mediocre job makes 67.00 an hour? would you call them out behind the scenes? i sure would......... make the plays, catch the ball... dedication and lets go win some freaking games!