Davis Hsu With an Interesting Take on Twitter

Anthony!

Reaction score
SnoCoHawk":29a2fnvg said:
pehawk":29a2fnvg said:
He's not saying it's true, but he is hypothocizing Wilson may be difficult to deal with in the locker room. That he's had scrapes with ADB, Tate, and now Percy.

His timeline is worth the read, at least, IMO. There's actually decent discussion going on (as opposed to?). Baldwin even jumped in.

Saw an implication on that timeline that Wilson being paid significantly less than his WRs is a source of problems. It's not like Russell's slumming it now that he's making an estimated $7 or 8 million a year in endorsements...but maybe Russ was extra hard on Percy for making so much money for doing so little.

BUT then I think of the Super Bowl Sound FX where Tate went backwards after a catch and didn't get a first down. Russell was so tactful and careful about how he brought it up - I just can't see him berating and bullying anyone.

exactly there is no proof of any of this just one guy who wants to get attention making crap up and some here are buying it so mission accomplished by him

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anthony!":2sx8pebw said:
Laloosh":2sx8pebw said:
Anthony!":2sx8pebw said:
ahh so were making stuff up.

the problem is Hsu has no proof of anything only guessing while those links shows what was really going on, and there for takes away from his guessing. Especially given Baldwin made it clear he was not mad at Wilson.

The links from others who claim to know based on unnamed sources? Hsu claims to have a DM directly from Doug.

What do you actually know? I have no idea what's happened and am in no position to refute any of them, which is why I don't. As I said, one does not preclude the other.

How are you so certain?

Here is part of their conversation history. Wonder what the first one eludes to...

I am certain I put a lot more stock in what has come out through reputable sources than some guy on twitter who by all accounts knows little, and I am glad he got that from Doug put nothing you just showed proves much as they do not say much, and since Doug came out and said he was not yelling at Wilson I think I will go with that.

I think you're confused. Hsu was never talking about the sideline scene of DB talking to Russ. As for you saying that people are "buying" what he's saying, I don't see anybody saying it's the case (myself included). We're simply not dismissing it.

On July 16th, Doug went on a rant about people who project an image that isn't who they really are and how he can't stand it. Hsu tweeted that he thought the tweet was about #3. According to Hsu, Doug sent him a DM that basically validated (in his opinion) his assumption.

If you're going to jump on our asses about believing false statements, at least have a clue about what we're actually discussing before condemning our opinions (or unwillingness to jump to conclusions as you're doing right now).

Anthony!

Reaction score
I did not come up with this, but given it, Hsu obviously incorrect guess becomes even worse just shock journalism with no truth

Day before 2013 training camp: Seahawks' doctors clear Harvin for full activity. Harvin says he is not comfortable and wants to go the surgery route.

Superbowl Week: Harvin and Golden Tate get in an dispute, Harvin punches Tate. Tate has a visible black eye during the week.

Last Pre Season game 2014: Harvin refuses to travel to Oakland because he and Doug Baldwin were in a dispute the week of. Source: Bob Condotta

Some time during the 2014 season: Wilson calls out Harvin for his attitude. Harvin gets upset and starts a dispute with Wilson.

Last week: Harvin refuses to enter the game in the late minutes of the Cowboys game. Bob Condotta

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1vvkurk0 said:
I like it. I am sure it ain't the first time, and it won't be the last, that a leader and a franchise qb told his teammates that it's my way it the highway.

That's accountability folks.
Yep. It's the more unattractive side of leadership, but something all good leaders have in their tool boxes and must use. If a guy is so full of himself that he can't take criticism without going to blows, well, that's a problem. Buh, bye Perse!

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
That Rant by Doug, for whatever reason David Hsu loves it so he approves of it and probably agrees about how he feels about Wilson. In a sense it helps validates some things for him. I remember that rant and saw a whole slew of people coming out saying how they knew Russell was a fake and blah blah blah. I've never seen so much hate for someone they don't know. If it's true Doug should own up to it and say yeah it's about Russell why even try to lie to the public to save face when your trying to be real and not fake about something, but yet send a DM to some bozo on twitter.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Anthony!":mxirlzwn said:
I did not come up with this, but given it, Hsu obviously incorrect guess becomes even worse just shock journalism with no truth

Day before 2013 training camp: Seahawks' doctors clear Harvin for full activity. Harvin says he is not comfortable and wants to go the surgery route.

Superbowl Week: Harvin and Golden Tate get in an dispute, Harvin punches Tate. Tate has a visible black eye during the week.

Last Pre Season game 2014: Harvin refuses to travel to Oakland because he and Doug Baldwin were in a dispute the week of. Source: Bob Condotta

Some time during the 2014 season: Wilson calls out Harvin for his attitude. Harvin gets upset and starts a dispute with Wilson.

Last week: Harvin refuses to enter the game in the late minutes of the Cowboys game. Bob Condotta

I give up. You're not even on topic.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Laloosh":1w2nuxn7 said:
Anthony!":1w2nuxn7 said:
Laloosh":1w2nuxn7 said:
Anthony!":1w2nuxn7 said:
ahh so were making stuff up.

the problem is Hsu has no proof of anything only guessing while those links shows what was really going on, and there for takes away from his guessing. Especially given Baldwin made it clear he was not mad at Wilson.

The links from others who claim to know based on unnamed sources? Hsu claims to have a DM directly from Doug.

What do you actually know? I have no idea what's happened and am in no position to refute any of them, which is why I don't. As I said, one does not preclude the other.

How are you so certain?

Here is part of their conversation history. Wonder what the first one eludes to...

I am certain I put a lot more stock in what has come out through reputable sources than some guy on twitter who by all accounts knows little, and I am glad he got that from Doug put nothing you just showed proves much as they do not say much, and since Doug came out and said he was not yelling at Wilson I think I will go with that.

I think you're confused. Hsu was never talking about the sideline scene of DB talking to Russ. As for you saying that people are "buying" what he's saying, I don't see anybody saying it's the case (myself included). We're simply not dismissing it.

On July 16th, Doug went on a rant about people who project an image that isn't who they really are and how he can't stand it. Hsu tweeted that he thought the tweet was about #3. According to Hsu, Doug sent him a DM that basically validated (in his opinion) his assumption.

If you're going to jump on our asses about believing false statements, at least have a clue about what we're actually discussing before condemning our opinions (or unwillingness to jump to conclusions as you're doing right now).

you know its funny how david gets all these things and yet when asked Baldwin said it was not about Rw hmm To je its simple he is not a recognized expert, has no real connection to the team yet supposedly gets all these juicy details but cannot over any truth and worse it does not jive with the facts that exist, and more over no other real media outlet gets that info, makes is easy to call BS

Anthony!

Reaction score
Laloosh":2py4jm1i said:
Anthony!":2py4jm1i said:

I give up. You're not even on topic.

sure I am I am proving that there were other issues that causes Harvin being traded and that Rw is not an issue Harvin was and Hsu has no facts to support him just his desire for attention. He has been trying to come up with crap to point out something bad about Rw and has nothing. Even his supposed inside source Baldwin has come out publically saying the opposite. Shu tried to say Baldwin post about fake was about Rw, Baldwin came out and said no, then the yelling at Rw, Baldwin came out and said no. Sorry not buying there is evidence a plenty showing Harvin was a problem nothing but guess work and factless opinion from someone who obviously has thing about RW. S I proved my point him saying it doe snot make it true.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Davis Hsu is a pompous ass. I had to block him after his chest-thumping over Mike Rob being cut. He was calling fans out and being a total ass hole. I tweeted at him, "How about a little humility. Ego is not a good look on a sports writer." His reply, "Who ever said I was humble?!!" If not those exact words, more or less the same message. Just another case of a nobody blogger getting attention and letting it all go to his head.

Trust me on this, folks. You'll enjoy your Twitter feed a lot more if you block mention of Hsu and Hawkblogger. There are plenty other knowledgeable Hawks fans, reporters, and bloggers out there who are nowhere near as egotistical and self-serving. These guys aren't saying anything or coming with any novel takes that you can't get a hundred other places.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
The funny thing is people have been hitting both Russell and Doug with those question about who Doug was talking about, and I'm pretty sure Russell would find out or ask Doug about it, but on July 15 Doug re-tweeted some Bible Verse from Wilson and on July 18 Wilson re-tweeted a bible verse from Doug. If they were hating on each other why even retweet bible verses it makes no sense, I would ignore a person if I knew someone was talking bad about me or confront them up about it. Whoever this @ExpertListener guy is, a big time Wilson hater, says put Geno on our O-line he gets over 350 yards.

TwilightError

Reaction score
So, it all went from perfect team spirit and a winning mentality to this drama queen gossip circus in one night?

Well while we are at it, maybe Percy punched Golden for allegedly sleeping with Russells wife? I wonder who tweets this as a fact first.

Also, Percy fits right in the Jets already broken locker room mess.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The gossip and BS level is so high on this no one could measure it. Some people in this thread could work for CNN with their level of speculation relative to the amount of real information that exists.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Looks like our WR corps forgot to pass the peace.

I have always seen Russ being type A personality as part of his growth and development. The great QBs have that in common.

seabowl

Reaction score
Russel is just a big ole' bully. He even admitted to it.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Pete and Russ had to lay down the law

[youtube]1fuDDqU6n4o[/youtube]

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Who gives a crap about any of this freshman high school volleyball team drama?

I want my team to win football games. I don't care if they aren't BFFs.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
You know the effect of trading Harvin is? Pretty much half of the offense gets speculated on, causing the players to have to make statements soon, which then there might be some morale issues. Now a lot of people are being speculated, which might cause distractions.

TwilightError

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":mmbswfsr said:
You know the effect of trading Harvin is? Pretty much half of the offense gets speculated on, causing the players to have to make statements soon, which then there might be some morale issues. Now a lot of people are being speculated, which might cause distractions.

Then again, it is also a statement from the FO. Buy in, be what we need, or get out. No matter what status you hold, UDFA or a superstar veteran.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Wilson the ultimate competitor 2014 Time line:
1. Tate... Best friends on/off field. Too close bruh... Gone.
2. ADB: "Luck is better" .... RW gives him the broken teeth pass.
3. Exwife... RW says she will never fake it better than our robot qb. Gone.
4. Harvin.... Unable to run a route tree after 5 years in the NFL. RW chews him out. Gone.

Our little BIG quarterback is still A BULLY AT HEART!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawks46":guk64ekc said:
First of all, tons of stuff coming out about Harvin now. Kudos to the Seahawks organization in covering that up so well for so long.

I really only have facts to go with. The facts are that Harvin has had issues with people dating back to his high school years. It was explained away as him being ultra competitive, and that is why I think Carroll thought he could contain said issues; he was coming to a very competitive environment and it would be focused. I honestly think Pete and John just got the psycho analysis wrong. They thought it was competition, but it was anger management and self entitlement...either issue very difficult to deal with, put together almost impossible.

Harvin had issues in High School, college, Minnesota and now here. The first 3 stops had nothing to do with Wilson.

As for Wilson rubbing people the wrong way, I can see it but once again we go with facts:

Harvin punching Tate had nothing to do with Wilson, unless Russ somehow instigated it, which is far too assumptive for me.

Tate sleeping with Russ's wife (if true) may or may not have something to do with Wilson (retaliation?) but Tate was in the wrong either way. You just don't do that with a teammate's wife, and that is a quick ticke out of town pretty much anywhere in any sport.

Harvin and Baldwin getting into it probably also doesn't have anything to do with Wilson. Seeing a theme here ? Harvin having problems with damn near all the other WRs. It's also been reported that Harvin was a "terrible fit" in the WR room, from multiple sources.

Wilson's robotic nature would get annoying, but I'd also theorize Baldwin is a hard person to get along with as well. Angry Doug Baldwin is his nickname for a reason.

Go back and look at all the RRR's. Wilson is joking around and being normal there. If he's that controlling of his environment that he would act like one of the guys during that, then I really don't know what to say, but there has been sound bites from the sidelines that show Wilson messing around and not being so serious.
Agree with you on all accounts. I believe you are spot on here.