Did Yesterdays Loss Change Your Opinion?

Did Yesterdays Loss Change Your Opinion?

• Nope. They are who we thought they were.

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • A little. They looked good. Overall I am impressed with the progress.

Votes: 36 48.6%
  • A little. I thought we would be above 500 by now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! This team is definitely trending up!

Votes: 23 31.1%

• Total voters

hawks85

Reaction score
For those saying they are still not impressed with how the offense is improving. Are you kidding me we almost ran for 200 yards yesterday what more do you want. The offense isn't looking stale compared to the other teams. The problem some people are having is they wanna see that fancy offense stuff like jon grudens offense. Not me I'm very happy with what we got. Playing good D and running the ball. No one is going to contain that Rams offense they are powerhouses. So they put up 460 yards on us so what. They did the same thing to the other 4 teams they played. Matter of fact they dropped 550 plus yards on that so called vaunted Vikings D. So I think we are doing fine. Once we get settled in round 2 we will punch them in the mouth.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
A sample size of 1 is not a trend.

We have no idea what it is right now. The next 3 games will tell us.

Not going to pee in anyone's Cheerios. If you are excited about the loss, maybe there is some improvement.

But 1 game means nothing.

I saw the same kind of threads by 7-9 teams that played us well when we were good (including the Rams). Whenever the Seahawks would have a game they played down to the opponent, that team would find it fans enthusiastic and hopeful that was a sign of change. For the most part it wasn't. Just a good team that played a crappy game.

But maybe this time is different. We will know in 4 weeks.

Zeearend

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":cemqpawr said:
A sample size of 1 is not a trend.

We have no idea what it is right now. The next 3 games will tell us.

Not going to pee in anyone's Cheerios. If you are excited about the loss, maybe there is some improvement.

But 1 game means nothing.

I saw the same kind of threads by 7-9 teams that played us well when we were good (including the Rams). Whenever the Seahawks would have a game they played down to the opponent, that team would find it fans enthusiastic and hopeful that was a sign of change. For the most part it wasn't. Just a good team that played a crappy game.

But maybe this time is different. We will know in 4 weeks.

Fully agree with this. I liked what I saw against the Rams. Now let's see if they can perform like this on a weekly basis.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Aros":35ev6kp0 said:
jeremiah":35ev6kp0 said:
RW looks really slow, not just a little.

I have been hearing through the radio waves that Russ is dealing with a hammy. Anyone else know anything? As for your trade comment I will respectfully offer this:

:pukeface:

I see Russell's pulled hamstring affecting him when he runs.
On one of the plays where he did his lead blocking thing, I think it was on a Davis run in the 4th quarter, I saw Russell visibly favor his hamstring in his stride, like he tweaked int on that run. He looked OK up until that point, but the tell-tale hitch in his stride about 20 yards downfield told the story. To me it was obvious; I was surprised the commentators didn't say anything about the very visible injured hamstring on that play.

I felt that the injured hamstring then kept him from running a couple Read-Option keepers in the 4th quarter.

I am an unintentional authority on pulled hamstrings. I'm certain Russell tweaked his hammy on that downfield blocking run.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":kcwphma3 said:
A sample size of 1 is not a trend..

We ran the ball pretty well in Arizona as well, so I'd quibble with the just one game sample size.

Honestly I think the change has been Fluker back, and moving Sweezy to LG. Those are two of the nastiest road grating run blockers in the league, and having them now for two full games together has made the difference in the run game being successful.

https://twitter.com/Cyoplasm/status/1049530754756108289