Divisional round. Who do you want to win?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Same. Although I like the Bills and man, talk about a team that is severely aching to finally win it all. Had the Seahawks gone to three straight Super Bowls and lost each one I may have needed to be put on suicide watch.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Definitely rooting for GB DET BUF HOU

I think that Detroit is the only team I’d actually pick to win.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
This is exactly the scenario that I want.
Yes. And unlikely but it would be cool

My only one real wish is for Buffalo to stomp KC - the only team I like that is left is Detroit and the despite not liking the 9ers I have to respect them - but mahomes just rubs me the wrong way - and the zebras in his pants -

And I cannot stand GB. I grew up in the central UP (Marquette Michigan area) three hours from GB - packer fans are bad bad bad words - most of my friends are GB fans and they can go **** themselves

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I already made these picks in my bold prediction thread, so we're all thinking alike here pretty much.

I'm actually picking Green Bay and the Texans to win. Both had dominant performances, but TBH I'm less confident in the Texans.

I think the Niners rested too long, and are expecting an easy game, plus they've not faced Green Bay yet. I really think the Niners lose this game.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Same. Although I like the Bills and man, talk about a team that is severely aching to finally win it all. Had the Seahawks gone to three straight Super Bowls and lost each one I may have needed to be put on suicide watch.
It was actually 4 straight. I remember them fairly well because the first one I lost a weeks pay on what came down to a missed field goal. I vowed to bet against them and made my money back and then some the next three years.

soohawk

Reaction score

RiverDog

Reaction score
BAL
DET
BUF
GB

Lions vs Ravens in the Super Bowl. Just to see our two favorite HC candidates go up against each other and see who comes out looking better.
Although I'll be rooting for them, I can't see the Lions getting past the Niners.

WarHawks

Reaction score
Sounds great. Amazing that Houston gets Stroud, and they have a chance to go to the sb the first season he suits up. Just more proof that without that guy, you have nothing.

NoGain

Reaction score
Baltimore
Green Bay
Tampa Bay
KC/Buffalo -- Tossup

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What I want to happen:

Texas beat Ravens
Packers beat 49ers
Lions beat Bucs
Bills beat Chiefs

If I am a betting man:

Ravens beat Texas
49ers beat Packers
Lions beat Bucs
Bills beat Chiefs

I see all the home teams winning this weekend although it seems like there could be at least one upset.