Do members of Seahawks comment in and read this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":17cb3wei said:
mistaowen":17cb3wei said:
Siouxhawk":17cb3wei said:
That last comment was weird. Why would anyone on a Hawks fan site bust someone's balls for having a deep admiration for the best quarterback this franchise has ever known? And while I'm on the subject, I think it's strange that some feel it's their duty or something to be over-the-top critical of Russ. Sure he has some minor flaws, but the way he plays the game and his devotion to his team can't be touched.

Probably because you're a Vikings fan who became a Seahawks fan when Bevell and Tarvaris left.
Yeah and your a Niners fan.

Your response was inhumanly fast.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Do you just wait around for people to answer you? Wasn't even a minute before you responded

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Just the timing. I had just finished reading the schedule thread.

chris98251

Reaction score
We are the biggest Seahawks forum on the Net, we have Media stealing topics and story lines and posting them, The NFL has us on the 10 most wanted list for Domain Name. Being able to parse thru the Bullshit posts and see what the fan base that is closest to the team, with the most local members for PR and thoughts on things, it seems like a natural thing to check in here. Players would look and lurk to see what fans are feeling about something that has happened be it a trade, a event or a play or call by a referee. Cheerleaders Amber Lancaster for one and some of her co workers were and are members here and she stated that players do look in as well.

Tweets and other forms of media may be great for short conversations but more thoughtful posts and more knowledgeable conversations would happen on long standing places that have historically been used to glean fan feelings such as ours.

Also it is easier to be anonymous as well if they did post.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ugh.

Then for all the players and organization members who lurk around here, I just want to say...

I'm sorry.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":1w6qngxt said:
Ugh.

Then for all the players and organization members who lurk around here, I just want to say...

I'm sorry.

you don't have to be sorry, just change your avatar and post something with insight.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
I am future Seahawks ring of honor quarterback Mike Teel, and I frequently read and comment on this forum.

Trrrroy

Reaction score
johnnyfever":2ezx58f3 said:
MontanaHawk05":2ezx58f3 said:
Ugh.

I'm sorry.

you don't have to be sorry, just change your avatar and post something with insight.

Montana is one of the premier insightful minds on this forum. His Seahawks blog kicked ass, RIP.

nash72

Reaction score
chris98251":1gi3k1wp said:
Cheerleaders Amber Lancaster for one and some of her co workers were and are members here and she stated that players do look in as well.

I wore a black arm band when Amber quit. Truly one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen.

OP
OP
johnnyfever

johnnyfever

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1y64fjjj said:
johnnyfever":1y64fjjj said:
MontanaHawk05":1y64fjjj said:
Ugh.

I'm sorry.

Montana is one of the premier insightful minds on this forum. His Seahawks blog kicked ass, RIP.

Just judging this post at face value. Not familiar with him, and I could easily be wrong. That post just seemed very condescending and as though he has it figured out, but the rest of the posters are clueless. Of course there are some ridiculous viewpoints, but overall I think the posters here are pretty well informed.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Are you kidding? Montana is correct. Actual members of the Hawks wouldn't give this place the time of day. This place isn't original in that regard, so that's why I believe NFL players predominantly stick to social media they can control, twitter, instagram, Facebook and The Players Forum.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Trrrroy":1bg88qa2 said:
johnnyfever":1bg88qa2 said:
MontanaHawk05":1bg88qa2 said:
Ugh.

I'm sorry.

That blog sucked. :p

(Quick aside to Si...I can take runs at myself, right?)

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Some of the trolls now and then probably are players trying to be cause some chaos, LOL. Seriously though, you can't tell me that players don't have significant others or friends that browse online and find things here and there that they mention to that player and I'm sure he is then curious and looks a little for himself. I firmly believe players do read these forums but probably don't post.

SpokaneHawks

Reaction score
Would any of you be curious what your fans and haters say about you? I know I would!

chris98251

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":1w53xcgc said:
Are you kidding? Montana is correct. Actual members of the Hawks wouldn't give this place the time of day. This place isn't original in that regard, so that's why I believe NFL players predominantly stick to social media they can control, twitter, instagram, Facebook and The Players Forum.

History has proven you wrong before and it does now as well, we have board owners that know for a fact that Player and Coaches and others have come in here, we have Media people that have come here and given opinions or story's.

I think I would believe them over you.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Aros":urrg5vww said:
In all the years I was running .NET there was one IP address that was frequenting NET more than any other and it wasn't even close...

gateway.seahawks.com

That pretty much proves the PR department point

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":5ls20pc8 said:
History has proven you wrong before and it does now as well, we have board owners that know for a fact that Player and Coaches and others have come in here, we have Media people that have come here and given opinions or story's..

It would make sense that marketing and PR staff would come here from time to time. Why wouldn't they? This is the largest Hawk forum there is, they should be coming here to see what fans are talking about.

But players and coaches? I'd need to see proof of that. I guess for the novelty of seeing if fans are talking about them, but that's maybe a one time thing, and very seldom.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
SpokaneHawks":1pofdq3c said:
Some of the trolls now and then probably are players trying to be cause some chaos, LOL. Seriously though, you can't tell me that players don't have significant others or friends that browse online and find things here and there that they mention to that player and I'm sure he is then curious and looks a little for himself. I firmly believe players do read these forums but probably don't post.

KL4rJhG

Status
Not open for further replies.