Donks vs 9ers

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":21oy6jxq said:

You sir have expended your allowed use of this term.

I suggest spreading them out, injecting a face palm, maybe a "Um... yeah.." or even "riiiiigghht" to give them more effect.

Just a suggestion during this troubling time.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":14iz5icp said:
Since this isn't the Smack Shack I'll let that pass..though I assume you like real music?
Depends on your definition of "real". I mostly like 70s and 80s rock, but I'm kind of eclectic and picky about what I listen to for music.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3t9xsprb said:
Marvin49":3t9xsprb said:

I suggest spreading them out, injecting a face palm, maybe a "Um... yeah.." or even "riiiiigghht" to give them more effect.

Can't help it. It's the first thought in my head when I read some of this stuff. I know many peeps here are just having fun with it, but some be leave this stuff. Lol. Funny as hell. Lol.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":y37q0uha said:
Marvin, keep up man. Or keep spinning...either one satisfies me.
Are these full turns? Or are you a 3/4 turn, back and forth with agitation kind of girl?

Cause Marv is going to go full turns in his spin.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":3pc7q3ub said:
Can't help it. It's the first thought in my head when I read some of this stuff. I know many peeps here are just having fun with it, but some be leave this stuff. Lol. Funny as hell. Lol.
Bro, I excuse and ignore a lot of typos around here, but turning "believe" into "be leave"?! WHAT THE HELL??? You can't even blame that on a typo, or anything! Good Lord.

Grammar Nazi Deschain is most displeased.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":1izc209f said:
loafoftatupu":1izc209f said:
Marvin49":1izc209f said:

Be honest, Marv... Which game were you watching online while attending the game today?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Sherminator":15oba7pk said:
Sarlacc83":15oba7pk said:
Sherminator":15oba7pk said:
Sarlacc83":15oba7pk said:
I mean, you're going to need it because judging by preseason, you are going to be in for a long year. :stirthepot:

"Judging by preseason"
Aka it really has nothing to do with the regular season but since I can I'll use it as proof

Preseason means nothing.

WOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Seriously, that was right after a joking and facetious comment.

How do you not get that?

Oh, right, because you're worried your team is gonna suck this year.

Get better at using sarcasm.

Problem's not on my end. Gotta get those panties out of their bunched location, man.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2dw6566s said:
MizzouHawkGal":2dw6566s said:
Since this isn't the Smack Shack I'll let that pass..though I assume you like real music?
Depends on your definition of "real". I mostly like 70s and 80s rock, but I'm kind of eclectic and picky about what I listen to for music.
Protip: From our talks and my personal feel of you we have similar taste except I lean to the female versions sometimes.:)

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":227e9ss1 said:
Laloosh":227e9ss1 said:
Be honest, Marv... Which game were you watching online while attending the game today?
He was catching up on My Little Ponies episodes.

That's, My Little Pony. Singular. Get it right...

rideaducati

Reaction score
Marvin49":2hjhpc8v said:
rideaducati":2hjhpc8v said:
Marvin49":2hjhpc8v said:
rideaducati":2hjhpc8v said:
The starters that didn't play didn't play because they are already worn down from the grueling training camp. I guess the NFL banned the use of Geritol.

Are you under the false impression that you're funny?

Nope. I listened to Tim Ryan on the broadcast and he said that the niners are sitting guys because they need the rest and the guys that played actually looked tired. He thinks Harbaugh is gonna take it easier on guys in the coming weeks. Maybe he isn't on the "approved broadcasters" list though. The Geritol part was all mine though.

To be honest, I can't stand Tim Ryan, but it's for the opposite reason you think. I don't like him because he's got a case of the John Grudens and thinks every player on the team is the best player ever, Levi's is the best stadium ever and Harbaugh is the best coach ever.

I just wish he would stop taking sometimes.

I noticed that today too, it was rather nauseating how he droned on and on about how good the niners are even though they were getting stomped.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1f8kudmv said:
MizzouHawkGal":1f8kudmv said:
Marvin, keep up man. Or keep spinning...either one satisfies me.
Are these full turns? Or are you a 3/4 turn, back and forth with agitation kind of girl?

Cause Marv is going to go full turns in his spin.
Full turns... because it entertains me! Keep up already.;)

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3lxuhrt1 said:
seahawk12thman":3lxuhrt1 said:
Yes there are the rare cases (72 Giants) where a team storms through the preaseason 4-0 and wins two games but championship team never get slaughtered like that. This was a special day, for the Niners to absolutely embarrass themselves against Denver of all teams is inexcusable. I have already argued with you about your team but one thing is undeniable about your team, it has a depth problem and football is a game of attrition. You guys had better sign Boone now. Getting your asses kicked one week is explainable and I said nothing about this week but two weeks in a row opening up a new stadium???? Oh by the way, Denver was missing Von Miller, Chris Harris and Danny Trevathan.

If I was trying to provide a reenactment of a DenialZoner, but switched the variable from Seahawks to Niners, it would look eerily similar to this.

I'm just sayin..

"I'm just saying" the new passive//aggressive. Tell us all why we should be impressed with the Niners this year? This question escapes Marvin, perhaps you can obloviate?

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":87t772vi said:
Marvin49":87t772vi said:
Bro, I excuse and ignore a lot of typos around here, but turning "believe" into "be leave"?! WHAT THE HELL??? You can't even blame that on a typo, or anything! Good Lord.

Grammar Nazi Deschain is most displeased.

Lol. Nah...I'm on my phone. ;-) Combination of autocorrect and fat fingers. ;-)

Smellyman

Reaction score
Marvin49":1yyoprzx said:
rideaducati":1yyoprzx said:
Marvin49":1yyoprzx said:
rideaducati":1yyoprzx said:
The starters that didn't play didn't play because they are already worn down from the grueling training camp. I guess the NFL banned the use of Geritol.

Are you under the false impression that you're funny?

Nope. I listened to Tim Ryan on the broadcast and he said that the niners are sitting guys because they need the rest and the guys that played actually looked tired. He thinks Harbaugh is gonna take it easier on guys in the coming weeks. Maybe he isn't on the "approved broadcasters" list though. The Geritol part was all mine though.

To be honest, I can't stand Tim Ryan, but it's for the opposite reason you think. I don't like him because he's got a case of the John Grudens and thinks every player on the team is the best player ever, Levi's is the best stadium ever and Harbaugh is the best coach ever.

he was talking about Brandon lloyd like he is Calvin Johnson

OkieHawk

Reaction score
seahawk12thman":9e6bmnog said:
"I'm just saying" the new passive//aggressive. Tell us all why we should be impressed with the Niners this year? This question escapes Marvin, perhaps you can obloviate?

The word you are looking for is bloviate, no "o" before it. If you are trying to use big words, at least proof read before you hit submit. Also, if you did mean bloviate you would have been using it incorrectly.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bloviate

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":2628ha6b said:
Marvin49":2628ha6b said:
loafoftatupu":2628ha6b said:
Marvin49":2628ha6b said:

Hehe.

Wireless was pretty good today btw. Reported 20k simultaneous connections at its peak.

I'll admit I was disappointed today. No shame. Great atmosphere in the building. First with Robin Wiiliams tribute followed by National Anthem...not to proud to say I welled up a bit.

The outcomes of these games doesn't matter, but it would have been nice to at least put points on the board. Lol.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
OkieHawk":25ut5x98 said:
seahawk12thman":25ut5x98 said:

The word you are looking for is bloviate, no "o" before it. If you are trying to use big words, at least proof read before you hit submit. Also, if you did mean bloviate you would have been using it incorrectly.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bloviate

To be fair, Marvin does bloviate quite frequently, and so the word choice is fine. Google is a little more direct here as a definition: talk at length, especially in an inflated or empty way.

The o might have been a typo, too.

If you are going to fulminate, please don't do it mendaciously. Gives me a distinct sense of lassitude.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Smellyman":3tvlkwbt said:
Marvin49":3tvlkwbt said:
rideaducati":3tvlkwbt said:

he was talking about Brandon lloyd like he is Calvin Johnson

Couldn't have been much worse than listening to Alfred Morris try to string more than three words together without making player comparisons to his teammates from the 90's.

I'm sure it would be equally annoying for non-Seattle fans listening to Brock do a broadcast but at least Brock has a reasonable grasp on personnel for teams that he hasn't played for.

Latest posts