Don't like Cam's dancing?

Basis4day

Reaction score
He's free to do whatever he wants in the endzone as far as i'm concerned.

It's the gesturing he does whenever he literally does anything positive on the field that annoys the hell out of me.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I go total opposite, I despise the girly screams and discount double checks, and love Cam's dancing.

kearly

Reaction score
I love Cam's celebrations. I love it when NFL players look like they are having fun.

TheRealDTM":12o2lzc0 said:
Newtons dance was no where near as bad as whatever you'd call Palmers move. Plus Palmer is like 10 years older

It's called the 'suck it' move. Personally I thought it was hilarious. I love it when players talk shit in the other team's building.

Drew Stanton needs to work on his celebration though. It was like a mix of Munenori Kawasaki and Howard Dean. Kawasaki can pull it off because he's adorably Japanese, but when Stanton does it he just looks like the world's biggest spaz.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
I live in NC and all this nonsense about Cam has been the topic of conversation since he got drafted.
I hate losers. Sport is supposed to be a celebration. Just screw it ...
I hate even more people who take their life frustration on other people, who are happy and showing it.
But we know, where this all comes from: The NFL wealthy trying to control the NFL "Product". This is freaking sad.
I used to dislike Cam, until I found out, that the bases for most of the Cam hate is rooted in things other than his ability to perform. In the last few years, Cam has becomes of of the guys I root for, unless he play the Hawks.
If the Seahawks don't win the SB, I want to see Cam win it all.
And let's see some celebration like below ...
[youtube]3dRMrZdlV7Y[/youtube]

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
NFLFan45":3ndvc46r said:
JaiSeaSea":3ndvc46r said:
Your post is ridiculous.

Cam is a douche on the field. There can't be any denying that. The dude does like 3-4 dances every god damn time.
Although if they don't want to see it then stop him.

The guy in your avatar isn't a douche on the field?

The irony of any Seahawks fans complaining about the behavior of other players on the field is downright hilarious.

He absolutely has his douche bag moments. Not in the last 2 years tho. Like Cam I respect his play tho.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If teams don't like his celebrations, maybe they shouldn't let him score?

Crazy idea I know

As far as fans go.. football fans in general are by and large comprised of the biggest idiots across the board.. I'm sure this lady that penned the letter wouldn't have been upset if Marcus Mariota were dancing after a TD for her daughter to celebrate.

Just a stupid letter across the board.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Newton's TD celebration is an absolute embarrassment to the NFL.

Signed,

Marshawn Lynch's hand