Doug went after Bobby

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
fire_marshall_bill":2qqsoe39 said:
Guys argue all the time. Don't overreact.

The problem is that this arguing was called out by Kam as wasting time yesterday. This was during a break in action, not heat of the moment. Big difference.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2uput0eo said:
fire_marshall_bill":2uput0eo said:

The problem is that this arguing was called out by Kam as wasting time yesterday. This was during a break in action, not heat of the moment. Big difference.

I still don't see why it's a "problem"

Regardless of what people want to believe, this happens on an NFL sideline at times. And you have a leader addressing it to the media so all involved have a voice in their ear about it.

I think the forum spends too much time looking for issues that aren't that big of a deal or trying very hard to ignore issues that are.

The problems this team has are pretty obvious.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2x56ybra said:
Blitzer88":2x56ybra said:
fire_marshall_bill":2x56ybra said:

Regardless of what people want to believe, this happens on an NFL sideline at times. And you have a leader addressing it to the media so all involved have a voice in their ear about it.

I think the forum spends too much time looking for issues that aren't that big of a deal or trying very hard to ignore issues that are.

^Preach

I love it. Imagine if they were content? How terrible would that be? These guys have a fire burning in them and they're obviously displeased with the result.

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1yzdvi1d said:
Blitzer88":1yzdvi1d said:
fire_marshall_bill":1yzdvi1d said:

The issue here is that a team leader, Kam, said this bickering is becoming a energy waster. That's when these types of actions do more harm then good.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1xf3tg04 said:
Uncle Si":1xf3tg04 said:
Blitzer88":1xf3tg04 said:
fire_marshall_bill":1xf3tg04 said:

The issue here is that a team leader, Kam, said this bickering is becoming a energy waster. That's when these types of actions do more harm then good.

So it's good he's addressing it.