Draft pick

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
What was the difference between 9-8 and 8-9 in terms of draft position we gave up?

We find ways to lose when we win. I doubt much changes next season.

CactusJack

Reaction score
That win dropped us 3 spots in the draft order. While Arizona secured a top 4 pick. It could not have gone worse for us. Yuck.

Scout

Reaction score
Honestly you can still find very good players picking in the mid teens of the first round.

NoGain

Reaction score
Pretty much no hope for one of the top 3 QB's in the draft now, even if we acquired another high draft pick and packaged it with a bunch more to move up.

Scout

Reaction score
Pretty much no hope for one of the top 3 QB's in the draft now, even if we acquired another high draft pick and packaged it with a bunch more to move up.
Trading up for a QB is always worth it if you think they are starting caliber. The key is that a lot of times teams trade up for projects and that rarely works out.

NoGain

Reaction score
They might have a shot at Penix or some other guy, but Williams, Maye, and Daniels are pretty much a pipe dream now.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
A rookie QB with this defense would ruin him quickly.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Negligible especially if we have same staff
Worth it to end on a win. You always, always, always want to win. Moment you stop, you start looking like the Bears or Panthers. Cannot let that mindset creep in.

Bobby made a big, big tackle on that last drive. One that I hope he calls it a career on.

NoGain

Reaction score
Worth it to end on a win. You always, always, always want to win. Moment you stop, you start looking like the Bears or Panthers. Cannot let that mindset creep in.

Bobby made a big, big tackle on that last drive. One that I hope he calls it a career on.
There's wanting to win, but there's also acknowledging that a few more loses may well have been better for the team in the longer term. Both things can be true.

Fade

Reaction score
The bigger issue is now, AZ will draft Marvin Harrison Jr.

AZ tanked.

This meaningless Seahawks win will cost Seattle dearly down the road.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
There's wanting to win, but there's also acknowledging that a few more loses may well have been better for the team in the longer term. Both things can be true.
Oh, absolutely. Don't get me wrong, I can acknowledge that sort of thing. I just don't want anyone in the organization to do so.

James in PA

Reaction score
We're not getting a top 3 QB. No one is trading down THAT far. Bring on best available Safety.

Purgatory.

NoGain

Reaction score
We're not getting a top 3 QB. No one is trading down THAT far. Bring on best available Safety.

Purgatory.
I already posted in another thread that I thought we'd have to be within the top ten picks to have the potential maneuverability to move up in the draft to get one of them.

Latest posts