Draft pick

QWERTY

Reaction score
Please no Penix or other.

Please draft Verse

GemCity

Reaction score
They might have a shot at Penix or some other guy, but Williams, Maye, and Daniels are pretty much a pipe dream now.
I think Penix is out of reach but, I’m down for sure!

GemCity

Reaction score
The bigger issue is now, AZ will draft Marvin Harrison Jr.

AZ tanked.

This meaningless Seahawks win will cost Seattle dearly down the road.
I don’t want to face that dude…

Well, NFC West teams probably said that about JSN too…but we took him and it worked out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OneLofaTatupu

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Worth it to end on a win. You always, always, always want to win. Moment you stop, you start looking like the Bears or Panthers. Cannot let that mindset creep in.

Bobby made a big, big tackle on that last drive. One that I hope he calls it a career on.
He already said he wants to play next season. We will see. Tawk is cheap eh

rjdriver

Reaction score
This really sucks...

We are now going to get the 2nd running back on our board instead of the 1st.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Worth it to end on a win. You always, always, always want to win. Moment you stop, you start looking like the Bears or Panthers. Cannot let that mindset creep in.

Bobby made a big, big tackle on that last drive. One that I hope he calls it a career on.
I agree if we’re talking about trying to win or lose but big picture it was costly for the future at least potentially.

Tanking or trying to lose is a disaster most of the time. Playing hard in this game and losing would’ve been ideal

Ozzy

Reaction score
He already said he wants to play next season. We will see. Tawk is cheap eh
And Pete would definitely bring him back and put him in an even worse position being a year older and asking him to cover a ton of space in the middle of the field out of “respect” which is actually a pretty crappy thing to do do Wagner. He should go to a team that will utilize him in a capacity that fits his current strengths.

OP
OP
OneLofaTatupu

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
And Pete would definitely bring him back and put him in an even worse position being a year older and asking him to cover a ton of space in the middle of the field out of “respect” which is actually a pretty crappy thing to do do Wagner. He should go to a team that will utilize him in a capacity that fits his current strengths.
Or we get a defensive coordinator that can play the talent he’s got appropriately

Latest posts