Earl Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2dikwuuf said:
Earl has earned the right to do whatever he wants off the field.

As long as he isn't beating innocent creatures/people, or committing serious crimes - he should get any # of free passes he wants.

Because yet again, the defense kept us in that game. The offense did near nothing.

So if you are on a defense like that, wouldn't you be tired of your team?

Especially when all the Alaska air commercials are going to be your QB and not your defense?

This rhetoric is absurd and you're spreading it across the forum like a plague.

Players need to be respectful of their environment regardless of the situation, regardless of how long or how hard they have played.

Pack it in. You're far too excited to spread despair.

ducks41468

Reaction score
Marketing his services to a team we just beat and is in even more disarray than we are immediately after the game instead of celebrating with his own team is a total dick move. Like your girlfriend trying to get back at you by hooking up with a guy missing three teeth who just got out of jail.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
This is just another piece of evidence that Pete has lost this team.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Ok so what do you guys think.

A trade for a 2nd and a 3rd draft pick and the rest of his contract off the books in Seattle, straight up.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
BamKam":2m9r6rek said:
Scorpion05":2m9r6rek said:
BamKam":2m9r6rek said:
Earl has left everything he possibly has on the field for his career with the Hawks and because of this you guys are jumping down his throat? Absurd. No wonder why he wants to get out of Seattle, fans will turn on you instantly for anything.

Oh give me a break

There's fans being ridiculous and then there's selfishness by a player

If Russell Wilson, or BWagz, or ANY player on ANYYY other team said this to another locker room, the fan base would be pissed. Why? Because it's classless, unprofessional, and it's AFTER a big hard fought win by your defense. The same defense the media claimed all week would be trampled by Zeke. The SAME defense that the media said was over and that it was now the Rams and 49ers division

Seriously, not everything needs to be defended. What will it take for someone like you to see this for the tasteless behavior that it is?

I am not defending it. Just pointing our how ruthless the savage cult of the 12s are.

He doesn't read the boards.

His actions are divisive. There's not an excuse for it

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
We disagree.

It isn't despair.

It is something that was communicated BEFORE THE SEASON started by several writers that supposedly were able to see it. Those issues were written off as someone with an axe to grind.

This was followed by a # of defensive players that seemed to want to leave, or lean in that direction. Followed by a bursting of the bubble that this was some amazing FA haven, when Richardson seemed to be making noises that he was interested in the Jets again (recently).

I am a believer the only solution here is to fix the offense. And if the sudden grudge against the offense by the defense is the impetus? I am all for it.

This offense can be at least reasonably good, but it will require removing either the HC or the OC or all the offensive staff we can.

The despair will turn to glee the moment we hear that our offensive staff was released in droves. Which is the hope here. Hopefully before we drive all the best defensive players away in disgust before our backwards HC is forced to change.

massari

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":2v8tebeq said:
Ok so what do you guys think.

A trade for a 2nd and a 3rd draft pick and the rest of his contract off the books in Seattle, straight up.
You left out the 1st round pick

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Its not turning on a player but if wants out with value there and we need the picks to retool its a complete no brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with it. I see a lot complaining about this but if we signed him to another contract in the twilight of his career and his play starts to falter, even a little, you can bet there will be a good number of you b****ing and moaning about his “lack of production” and his huge cap hit. All the while ignoring that he gave the team everything he had in his heyday. And if you think he’s going to give anything less than 100% for the Seahawks then you have no idea what kind of player ET3 is.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
sdog1981":1ncaegl7 said:
Here are his comments on what he was saying to the Cowboys.

http://es.pn/2DFWOTb

He isn't wrong about the "whenever we kick him to the curb" comments. We aint keeping him after that move.

Later Earl, try to act like an adult sometime.

Alot of the players on our team seem to need some coaching on how to act like an adult, it honestly amazes me.

Can't wait until the real world hits them after their careers, must be nice to live in fantasy land.

This is exactly why Pete's style doesn't actually work that long, no discipline and no control. You can't let 20 year olds do whatever they want.

I'm still a fan of the Seahawks, but sheesh this drama is a bit much for a sport.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Once again understand his wanting to end at "home" but kick to the curb comment keeps bringing more to light.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":1ugshj5y said:
Once again understand his wanting to end at "home" but kick to the curb comment keeps bringing more to light.

We can't pay everyone, it's a business, maybe Allen got in Pete's ear and said you better start making hard decisions or you're gone.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Trade him. He's still small for the position and is going to start breaking down left and right in a year of not next year. Get as much value as you can now. Dude is obviously more of a me player than anyone realized and thos could get pretty caustic.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
As a rational adult, I also hate Marshawn Lynch as a person for preferring Oakland

ducks41468

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":1mt8fl6r said:
As a rational adult, I also hate Marshawn Lynch as a person for preferring Oakland

Not even remotely similar situations. Marshawn didn't go market his services to Oakland after we beat them in a game.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
Earl has been great for Seahawks football, but like they say, nothing last forever. Earl is like a girlfriend to the team, the boyfriend. And when the girl doesn’t want to be with the boy anymore, time to split because practically, there is nothing you can do to make the girl stay with you.

ok maybe pay Earl more money[emoji16]?

Status
Not open for further replies.