Earl Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
ducks41468":22pdiiy3 said:
Really classless move on his part. Trade him to Cleveland

A trade to the Browns for as many draft picks as we could get frees up a ton of cap $$ and sends a player that sees his best days with the Hawks as being behind him.

I wish it wasn't so but that move after the game should leave ZERO doubt with the Seahawks organization as to where he needs to be in the future and to try and hold onto him until the end will benefit no one but Earl.

GO HAWKS!!!

BamKam

Reaction score
Scorpion05":36msup05 said:
BamKam":36msup05 said:
Earl has left everything he possibly has on the field for his career with the Hawks and because of this you guys are jumping down his throat? Absurd. No wonder why he wants to get out of Seattle, fans will turn on you instantly for anything.

Oh give me a break

There's fans being ridiculous and then there's selfishness by a player

If Russell Wilson, or BWagz, or ANY player on ANYYY other team said this to another locker room, the fan base would be pissed. Why? Because it's classless, unprofessional, and it's AFTER a big hard fought win by your defense. The same defense the media claimed all week would be trampled by Zeke. The SAME defense that the media said was over and that it was now the Rams and 49ers division

Seriously, not everything needs to be defended. What will it take for someone like you to see this for the tasteless behavior that it is?

I am not defending it. Just pointing our how ruthless the savage cult of the 12s are.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Also, can't we simultaneously acknowledge that Earl has every right to go where he wants to go...To want to join another team......While also acknowledging that he's handling all of this poorly? First throwing BWagz under the bus now this?

Why is it mutually exclusive? Both can be true

LolaRox

Reaction score
Steve2222":2x8y9owg said:
Thepeelsessions":2x8y9owg said:
I wasn't sure if this was true or false. But I just watched a video and you could clearly hear him say it. How crazy is that? Kam has been dead to me since the crap he pulled with his holdout. Now Earl is dead to me too. This team needs to rid themselves of pompous players like these. If they can recoup a couple high draft picks for him, I'll be thrilled.

I have a feeling Earl is not well liked in the locker room. He’s probably a primadona around his teammates. Wagner exploding on him on Twitter after that pretty harmless comment by Earl was incredibly telling.

I don't know if he's liked or not, but he surely doesn't seem to connect to anyone other than Sherm and Kam. When you hear other players talk about who helped them (or in general) they seem to always mention Sherm, Kam... never Earl. Earl seems to have always been in his own world. Which is fine, but this bugs me.

I'm usually always on the player side in these player/team disputes but not this time. I don't have any problem with him wanting to leave and/or play for Dallas, but I don't understand the timing and method he chose to express it. He is under contract for another year so what was the point of him saying that? Do it in private.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Sounds like Earl is making it easy for Seattle.

I don't want to see all of Kam, Sherman and Earl on the team next year, we can keep two of them and get rid of the third.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Wrong place and time to make contact with your free agent wish list team.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just lost a ton of respect for et3...don't wanna be here then get the hell out! Dirtbag move by an obvious dirtbag...

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I’ve never even heard of something like this happening. What player of a potential playoff team has approached another head coach directly asking him to go after them in FA? It simply isn’t done. Plenty of players have said how they want to play for their home team, sure. This was off the wall extreme, particularly given the state of the team.

He deserve massive scrutiny from coaches, gm, teammates and fans.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Earl has earned the right to do whatever he wants off the field.

As long as he isn't beating innocent creatures/people, or committing serious crimes - he should get any # of free passes he wants.

Because yet again, the defense kept us in that game. The offense did near nothing.

So if you are on a defense like that, wouldn't you be tired of your team?

Especially when all the Alaska air commercials are going to be your QB and not your defense?

rcaido

Reaction score
Does anyone want to get rid of their Earl Thomas jersey on the cheap? Ill take it...LOL you guys are way too butthurt over this...

*edit* reminds me of the Thunders to Durant...Please dont be like them

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm sure everything is fine....

lol...

When you let trash into a team, the entire team consumes it, no discipline, no respect, etc.

renofox

Reaction score
In the video:

"I didn't mean right now, i mean when Seattle kick me to the curb".

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
rcaido":1xznu9kk said:
Does anyone want to get rid of their Earl Thomas jersey on the cheap? Ill take it...LOL you guys are way too butthurt over this...

Idk man, thats pretty classless, especially after a game you won.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Yep trade his dumbass to Cleveland for jabrill peppers or a good pick. If he isn't showing loyalty why should the team. His jersey is going in the same spot I put Harvins. You pull this shit with one game to go with a must win on the line. He just put himself above the team and it is not forgivable. Trade his ass in the offseason. He's not worth the headache and obviously hates his teammates....mostly Wagner I'm guessing. One of the stupidest things I've seen a player do ever.

Mizak

Reaction score
renofox":2ia2dgy1 said:
In the video:

"I didn't mean right now, i mean when Seattle kick me to the curb".

Aka if the team chooses Bevell/Cable over me, I'm leaving.

Aw Mang

Reaction score
BamKam":3mgaulnm said:
Scorpion05":3mgaulnm said:
BamKam":3mgaulnm said:
Earl has left everything he possibly has on the field for his career with the Hawks and because of this you guys are jumping down his throat? Absurd. No wonder why he wants to get out of Seattle, fans will turn on you instantly for anything.

Oh give me a break

There's fans being ridiculous and then there's selfishness by a player

If Russell Wilson, or BWagz, or ANY player on ANYYY other team said this to another locker room, the fan base would be pissed. Why? Because it's classless, unprofessional, and it's AFTER a big hard fought win by your defense. The same defense the media claimed all week would be trampled by Zeke. The SAME defense that the media said was over and that it was now the Rams and 49ers division

Seriously, not everything needs to be defended. What will it take for someone like you to see this for the tasteless behavior that it is?

I am not defending it. Just pointing our how ruthless the savage cult of the 12s are.

Shiet all fan bases are like this, not just Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts