Every Nfl team logo redesigned

bestfightstory

Reaction score
With the exceptions of the Lions and Seahawks these are absolutely outstanding. What a project.

seabowl

Reaction score
I really like the Bucs logo. Do not like the Hawks though.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Seahawks one is the worst by far. Ugh. A lot of the other ones are very good, though.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Why the hell is the Charger logo a horse? I know the term "charger" sometimes refers to a horse in war, but the Chargers, a.k.a the bolts, have been related to electricity/lightning for years, and even if the original concept for the name involved the screaming of "CHARGE!" onto battle during a game, why does that have to relate to horses? Do not foot soldiers also charge into battle? Even if that doesn't sway you, there already is a horse in the AFC West. Lame idea.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The bengals looks like a slug with a tiger head.

look@dafilm

Reaction score
most are pretty good, the Chargers and Bengals and Steelers suck though. Seahawks sucks too.

Soppie

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings"if the original concept for the name involved the screaming of "CHARGE!" onto battle during a game said:
CHARGE! came to my mind when I saw that but instantly thought of this as a cavalry order.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Bucs one is cool. Browns one made me smile. It's like the dog in the Tom & Jerry cartooons. Hawks one... not so good.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
He swung and missed with the Seahawks (needs a more Pacific Northwest Native American vibe), but yea some of those are great.

Browns, Vikings, Jets, Raiders, Bucs, Redskins and Titans were fantastic.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Yeah -- another vote for the Bucs logo. Way cool.

Seahawks one is terrible.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I only liked the Steelers design in all honesty. The Bengals one looks like something from Alien.

dunceface

Reaction score
the Hawks logo looks like a mix of Baby Huey and the seagull from Little Mermaid