EWU @ Washington

Blitzer88

Reaction score
This defense is on the same level as the Nick Holt defense we saw.............Petersen era looking terrible right now.

How we are consistently getting beat deep is beyond me..............

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Blitzer88":g6j0s1dx said:
This defense is on the same level as the Nick Holt defense we saw.............Petersen era looking terrible right now.

The defensive line can't rush the passer and the corners can't cover.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Blitzer88":232o0y36 said:

Man I miss last year's defense. This is awful.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
This team is going no where this year, they just look terrible. I mean how hard is it to have a spy on the QB is or is that something Petersen doesn't believe in?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Hey, we held them to a field goal!

God this defense it bad. The Huskies will be lucky to win 2 conference games this year.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Coach Petersen just said Cyler Miles has been "solid"...........................he has been everything but solid. Man this is really turning into another case of a Boise State coach going to a bigger program and flopping. I mean I see no differences from this game and the first. Where is the coaching? The adjustments? This is embarrassing!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2w9p1cf7 said:
Coach Petersen just said Cyler Miles has been "solid".
Maybe he was referring to the type of turd Miles has been. As in, "Cyler's been a solid turd today, not like the mushy turd Lindquist was last week."

Too bad Montana left. He'd be the unquestioned QB1 by a wide margin right now.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm not going to engage in doomsaying about the remainder of the season or, even more ludicrously, Coach Peterson's career. That said, this is some of the most atrocious defensive football, both ways, that I've seen in a long time, and it makes me so irate that the announcers keep blabbing about how 'wildly entertaining' the game is.

If you enjoy bad football, I suppose this game is entertaining. Let's hope the Huskies pull it together in the second half, because I do honestly believe they're a much, much more talented team than this.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeatownJay":7lrdc2cv said:
EWU gets the ball to start the second half. Expect them to take the lead on the first possession.

Doesn't UW get the ball?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
We deserve to lose this game, this is embarrassing.............

No fire from Petersen on the sideline. I think he may be the wrong guy for the job. And yes I know its only been 2 games, but boy.............we have looked BAD!

jkitsune

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2wfbweo3 said:
We deserve to lose this game, this is embarrassing.............

No fire from Petersen on the sideline. I think he may be the wrong guy for the job. And yes I know its only been 2 games, but boy.............we have looked BAD!

You know who had a lot of fire? Nick Holt.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":10xcmv4z said:
You think the coaches have noticed that a 3-man rush isn't working yet?
Nope! EW is scoring at will. Not pressuring the QB and playing 7 yards off the receivers is a recipe for a loss.
Whomever has the ball last will probably win his game.