Explain your avatar!!!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Mine is me, sitting on my favorite ledge at the coliseum the first year the Rams came home to LA.

The ledge was in the walkway behind my seats and I liked to go sit on it much to the the chagrin of the security guards, who just eventually accepted it and let me do it.

Edit: apparently this is the Atlanta game, not the Niner game. (Thx you).

My mom took this picture.

This is the game Rams fans chanted: Fire Fisher! My mom learned this chant and then was all excited when we woke up Monday morning and he was fired.
That same year I was TDY in San Diego and the Mighty Seahawks were slated to play the lambs in (I think) their home field opener in the Coliseum. On my birthday. I went through hell-light getting my ticket from the people it came from, only to watch my Mighty Seahawks lose to the lambs in a field goal duel. WTF! At least I got to watch multiple fights between lambs fans and other lambs fans. Buncha damn losers, even in a win. My friend RedAlice is not included in that characterization, obviously. Love you Red! ;)

RedAlice

Reaction score
That same year I was TDY in San Diego and the Mighty Seahawks were slated to play the lambs in (I think) their home field opener in the Coliseum. On my birthday. I went through hell-light getting my ticket from the people it came from, only to watch my Mighty Seahawks lose to the lambs in a field goal duel. WTF! At least I got to watch multiple fights between lambs fans and other lambs fans. Buncha damn losers, even in a win. My friend RedAlice is not included in that characterization, obviously. Love you Red! ;)

Love you too!

Tho I cannot disagree with your assessment.

I am from San Diego, as you well know. LA is weird.

flv2

Reaction score
Ahhhh! Short version: Was developing a 2 dimension Hunger Games forum game on a Hex board design. I added various items to help NFL player types in game - weapons, food etc. 1 item was a 'Seahawks tablet' - a PED of unknown origin that increased your movement/agility from 8 to 9 for 1 turn. To make the image clearer on a small screen I altered the tablet image so it looked more like a sphere than an ellipse. I altered the colour to Seahawks blue, then the cat walked on the keyboard and changed it to purple. It looked cool so I kept it and had the purple sphere as my avatar. I later became the forum bookie and adapted a bookie avatar to include the purple sphere. I also have Seahawks and 49ers colour versions of this avatar which I used on Rams forum for the weeks when the Rams were playing those teams - because bookies are the bad guys, right?

morgulon1

Reaction score
My avatar is of an integral part in the formation and development of the LOB.

Mr Brandon Browner

He brought a toughness and swagger to a young team . Im aware of his problems but I think he's overlooked by some in the Seahawk community.

Last edited:

PackersNation

Reaction score
Haven’t seen anything in him to think that at all.
The fact you replied in this way to me explaining my avatar...
RadiantSelfreliantBuzzard size restricted

Yes, you have NEVER really seen him on the grass, yet are obviously implying he isn't going to be much of anything("Haven't seen anything in him") Just hater talk.

Many are just like you....worried that he will have a great career.

Most NFL fans are not ready at all for J-Love to be great. They are panicked that he will be.

Stay tuned....I know you will.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Mine was me in one of the best most surreal moments of my life, playing in the Richard Sherman softball game. 25k people and everyone watching on TV got to see me pull my hamstring 🙂.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Mine used to rotate until shaggy changed something after the buy..No biggie