Explain your avatar!!!

FPD

Reaction score
As with some others, mine is pretty self-explanatory. Just rep'n our team. ✌️😎

Lagartixa

Reaction score
The fact you replied in this way to me explaining my avatar...
View attachment 60067

Yes, you have NEVER really seen him on the grass, yet are obviously implying he isn't going to be much of anything("Haven't seen anything in him") Just hater talk.

Many are just like you....worried that he will have a great career.

Most NFL fans are not ready at all for J-Love to be great. They are panicked that he will be.

Stay tuned....I know you will.

It's pretty funny that you say in another thread that McIntosh is not a lock to make the Seahawks' 53-man roster because he's a seventh-round pick and got injured, but you're convinced that the only reason people see Love as Trey Lance North is because they're "panicked" that he will have a great career. How many QBs in the modern NFL who completed 60% of 80-odd total pass attempts in their first three years in the league then went on to have great careers?

Just as you point out that there were reasons that McIntosh fell to the seventh round of the draft, I'll point out that there were reasons Love accepted a contract extension at around 25% of the going rate for top QBs.

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Washington state capitol building in Olympia on a day when the 12 flag was flying. Sometime around SB48 IIRC.

Darned if the pic didn't get clipped at the bottom somehow to where half of the 12 flag is gone. Maybe that happened during the board migration a couple years ago.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Not sure if we ever had a thread that had folks explain the avatar that they have up here.

I’ll start with mine. My avatar is a photo of the Empire State building at around midnight EST. the night the Seahawks won the Super Bowl. They lit the Empire steel building up in Seahawk colors and I snapped the photo driving past it.
Not sure mine needs any explanation.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Maybe you should try anyway, Jazz.

Love the action green (AKA toxic waste, neon eye-ball killer, etc.). That is all.

See the sig below...

pmedic920

Reaction score
My avatar is of an integral part in the formation and development of the LOB.

Mr Brandon Browner

He brought a toughness and swagger to a young team . Im aware of his problems but I think he's overlooked by some in the Seahawk community.
I loved the dude as a player.

He’s up in November and I hope nothing but good for him and his future.

Latest posts