Falcons 2016 regular season "dominance" a fraud

seahawksny

Reaction score
The same was said about Atlanta before the Playoff game in 2013.
Those flaws didnt get exposed until the second half when it was too late and our D was tired in last minute.
If we fall behind 20-0 or by large margin, then i dont see how that is a fraud

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Way to go!! Start a thread with a topic that will be flooded with trolls. :2thumbs:

TROLL BAIT. They are too predictable.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Hawkpower":4n00y1gz said:
Atlanta is currently 11-5

Seattle is currently 11-5-1. And we beat you.

You do realize this right? Your posts make it seem as if you think Atlanta is 16-0 playing a 7-9 Wannabe.

These are two pretty evenly matched teams. And if you are basing your excitement over a lack of "buzz" from NFL insiders about us, well then LOL. Those guys are morons.

You are either overcompensating for your nerves or you are out of touch with reality.

Which is it?

I dunno. I'm basing my excitement on the Falcons momentum heading into the playoffs and the Seahawks overall performance on the road this season... which wasn't very good outside of the NE game.

I guess that's the difference between you and me. You are basing your excitement on a 26-6 home win over the worst team in the playoffs that was 10-6 after 3 qtrs before Detroit decided to end all doubt as to who the worst team was.

You like to compare our defense to Detroit and that's fine... the stats are what they are. At the same time though our QB won't be playing with 4 fingers and our receivers know where their hands are.

Seahwkgal":4n00y1gz said:
Way to go!! Start a thread with a topic that will be flooded with trolls. :2thumbs:

You really need to get a life.

Isn't that what you told me? You also said you don't want us "Falcons trolls" ruining threads. Maybe you should just stay out of them then.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3lbp6we0 said:
Hawkpower":3lbp6we0 said:

You do realize this right? Your posts make it seem as if you think Atlanta is 16-0 playing a 7-9 Wannabe.

These are two pretty evenly matched teams. And if you are basing your excitement over a lack of "buzz" from NFL insiders about us, well then LOL. Those guys are morons.

You are either overcompensating for your nerves or you are out of touch with reality.

Which is it?

I dunno. I'm basing my excitement on the Falcons momentum heading into the playoffs and the Seahawks overall performance on the road this season... which wasn't very good outside of the NE game.

I guess that's the difference between you and me. You are basing your excitement on a 26-6 home win over the worst team in the playoffs that was 10-6 after 3 qtrs before Detroit decided to end all doubt as to who the worst team was.

You like to compare our defense to Detroit and that's fine... the stats are what they are. At the same time though our QB won't be playing with 4 fingers and our receivers know where their hands are.

Seahwkgal":3lbp6we0 said:

Isn't that what you told me? You also said you don't want us "Falcons trolls" ruining threads. Maybe you should just stay out of them then.
Oh please. :roll: Haha, you still need to get a life. You sure took the bait. So easy and predictable. :177692:

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3ptftwcn said:
Oh please. :roll: Haha, you still need to get a life. You sure took the bait. So easy and predictable. :177692:

Passing the time at work...

Seahawks.net in one window... Talk about the Falcons in another.

:2thumbs:

seahawksny

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2qqjk4mo said:
Hawkpower":2qqjk4mo said:

Which is it?

Seahwkgal":2qqjk4mo said:

This is a Seahawk thread- you chose to enter it.
Why should we stay out of it if we were already here.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
seahawksny":2fsfr7jb said:

Wasn't talking to you. Was talking to the one who likes to leave snarky replies while calling us "trolls."

It's cool either way... my feelings aren't hurt.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":35rpgwkk said:
Hawkpower":35rpgwkk said:

Which is it?

Seahwkgal":35rpgwkk said:

I'm not sure if you watched any of the 2013 Hawks but aside from SB XLVII almost all of their games were close until the end. Last weeks game vs Detroit was almost exactly how those games went in 2013. Vs NO it was 16-8 after 3 and vs SF it was 20-17. It is very rare for the Hawks to just steamroll a team from the opening whistle.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1xtx0iqz said:
Hawkpower":1xtx0iqz said:

Which is it?

Seahwkgal":1xtx0iqz said:

Atlanta 11-5

Seattle 11-5-1

You keep conveniently ignoring this when getting "excited"

Guess Seattle has more than just a win over lowly Detroit to excite us too, huh?

Two evenly matched teams. Falcon fan WAAAAAY overconfident.

seahawksny

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":35ka6esb said:
seahawksny":35ka6esb said:

Wasn't talking to you. Was talking to the one who likes to leave snarky replies while calling us "trolls."

It's cool either way... my feelings aren't hurt.

I know you werent talking to me - but this is a public forum where you should expect one to comment on your posts, whether favorably or not favorably., I know your feelings arent hurt, and that wasnt my intention but im sure I can speak for others here that when you go into a Seahawk Forum ( or another teams forum) and tell others to "stay out of them if you dont like it," it doesnt come off as very polite. Just my opinion

Im not upset and I welcome your input, but If you come into my car, dont tell me to change the radio please.

ARhawk

Reaction score
Falcons fans who think you "should have" beat us at home earlier this season. You are all surely well aware of Julios hands to the face by now. It was just a egregious as Sherman DPI. Do you not understand that it is also a penalty? Or do you just choose to ignore it because it doesnt fit your narrative?

mikeak

Reaction score
Seahawks.net forum for half the season -- "this team is a DISASTER, FIRE BEVELL, Get rid of Hauschka, O-line is horrible, we are the worst, we will lose in the playoffs, lets rebuild the team, Why aren't we passing to Graham, Fire Bevell, Did I mention fire Bevell?" and yes I have been an active participant in many of those

Playoff rolls around

Atlanta is a fraud, Seattle is the best - we will crush you and you are a troll for believing otherwise

Kind of interesting.......

Fact is Atlanta got better towards the end of the season where we had some very up and down games towards the season (TB, GB, Arizona)

I think we win but it will be close and Atlanta has more firepower than we do and the question is if we come out slinging the ball trying to score

fuego

Reaction score
mikeak":3le1o6qe said:
Seahawks.net forum for half the season -- "this team is a DISASTER, FIRE BEVELL, Get rid of Hauschka, O-line is horrible, we are the worst, we will lose in the playoffs, lets rebuild the team, Why aren't we passing to Graham, Fire Bevell, Did I mention fire Bevell?" and yes I have been an active participant in many of those

Playoff rolls around

Atlanta is a fraud, Seattle is the best - we will crush you and you are a troll for believing otherwise

Actually 'delusional' is the accurate word.

ARhawk

Reaction score
fuego":1uhbqe3s said:
mikeak":1uhbqe3s said:

Playoff rolls around

I'm so glad we have Falcons fans that say they are only here to talk football

mikeak

Reaction score
fuego":hjy3qggv said:
mikeak":hjy3qggv said:

Playoff rolls around

See now this is an example of trolling and completely opposite to pointing out that you were unlucky against San Diego but we were unlucky against Saints (or screwed by the refs)

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3nlmu459 said:
Atlanta 11-5

Seattle 11-5-1

You keep conveniently ignoring this when getting "excited"

Guess Seattle has more than just a win over lowly Detroit to excite us too, huh?

Two evenly matched teams. Falcon fan WAAAAAY overconfident.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

ARhawk":3nlmu459 said:
Falcons fans who think you "should have" beat us at home earlier this season. You are all surely well aware of Julios hands to the face by now. It was just a egregious as Sherman DPI. Do you not understand that it is also a penalty? Or do you just choose to ignore it because it doesnt fit your narrative?

It is what it is. I'm over it personally. I blame the 4th qtr deflection INT for the loss more than I blame Sherman's armbar.

Atlanta had their chances to win and didn't get it done...

mikeak":3nlmu459 said:

Playoff rolls around

Fact is Atlanta got better towards the end of the season where we had some very up and down games towards the season (TB, GB, Arizona)

I think we win but it will be close and Atlanta has more firepower than we do and the question is if we come out slinging the ball trying to score

Now this guy has it right! All except the part about winning tomorrow. :)

seahawksny

Reaction score
mikeak":e0x2klnh said:
fuego":e0x2klnh said:
mikeak":e0x2klnh said:

Playoff rolls around

See now this is an example of trolling and completely opposite to pointing out that you were unlucky against San Diego but we were unlucky against Saints (or screwed by the refs)

Exactly- Delusional is not the word choice i would use, and I personally dont think we win this week in all honesty. But Delusional? Stranger things have happened other than the possibility of an 11-5-1 team beating an 11-5 team in the playoffs.

A little bit of respect please

Foghawk

Reaction score
:lol:

I bet this thread title has fans on the Falcon board panties in a twist.

:baityes:

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
mikeak":tdppywhf said:

I don't know if I'd call it unlucky.... My personal opinion is Atlanta pissed away the W in the 26-24 loss in Seattle, the 33-30 loss to SD and the 29-28 loss to KC.

4th quarter leads in all of them... and the difference between 11-5 and 14-2.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Foghawk":1m66x80j said:
:lol:

I bet this thread title has fans on the Falcon board panties in a twist.

:baityes:

Exactly- I mean GOD FORBID- someone picks the seahawks.