Falcons 2016 regular season "dominance" a fraud

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
seahawksny":3q08k6el said:
Foghawk":3q08k6el said:
:lol:

I bet this thread title has fans on the Falcon board panties in a twist.

:baityes:

Exactly- I mean GOD FORBID- someone picks the seahawks.

No problems with it at all. It's good that someone is picking the Seahawks... because 7 in 10 of the "experts" across the internet aren't.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1idru2p6 said:
Hawkpower":1idru2p6 said:
Atlanta 11-5

Seattle 11-5-1

You keep conveniently ignoring this when getting "excited"

Guess Seattle has more than just a win over lowly Detroit to excite us too, huh?

Two evenly matched teams. Falcon fan WAAAAAY overconfident.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

ARhawk":1idru2p6 said:
Falcons fans who think you "should have" beat us at home earlier this season. You are all surely well aware of Julios hands to the face by now. It was just a egregious as Sherman DPI. Do you not understand that it is also a penalty? Or do you just choose to ignore it because it doesnt fit your narrative?

It is what it is. I'm over it personally. I blame the 4th qtr deflection INT for the loss more than I blame Sherman's armbar.

Atlanta had their chances to win and didn't get it done...

mikeak":1idru2p6 said:
Seahawks.net forum for half the season -- "this team is a DISASTER, FIRE BEVELL, Get rid of Hauschka, O-line is horrible, we are the worst, we will lose in the playoffs, lets rebuild the team, Why aren't we passing to Graham, Fire Bevell, Did I mention fire Bevell?" and yes I have been an active participant in many of those

Playoff rolls around

Atlanta is a fraud, Seattle is the best - we will crush you and you are a troll for believing otherwise

Kind of interesting.......

Fact is Atlanta got better towards the end of the season where we had some very up and down games towards the season (TB, GB, Arizona)

I think we win but it will be close and Atlanta has more firepower than we do and the question is if we come out slinging the ball trying to score

Now this guy has it right! All except the part about winning tomorrow. :)

And yet in multiple responses you have mentioned "the zebras" as part of the reason Seattle won the last round.

You may want to keep your narrative straight.

As far as "we will see" regarding the records, no. There is nothing to see.

The records are fact. Teams are what their record says they are. The records say these two teams are equals.

You can keep fooling yourself, or just man up to the fact that you are overcompensating because you are nervous.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":3tp2haiy said:
seahawksny":3tp2haiy said:
Foghawk":3tp2haiy said:

THATS LIKE Trump winning the election!!

Oh wait..............................................................

No problems with it at all. It's good that someone is picking the Seahawks... because 7 in 10 of the "experts" across the internet aren't.

HAHAHA 7 out of 10 experts aren't picking us????

Oh god, there's a shock. Experts down on Seattle...SOMEONE STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

You know you are way in over your ski's when you start using that as some kind of evidence of anything lol

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3c8gt4xg said:
FalconsFanNW":3c8gt4xg said:
seahawksny":3c8gt4xg said:
Foghawk":3c8gt4xg said:

THATS LIKE Trump winning the election!!

Oh wait..............................................................

HAHAHA 7 out of 10 experts aren't picking us????

Oh god, there's a shock. Experts down on Seattle...SOMEONE STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!

You know you are way in over your ski's when you start using that as some kind of evidence of anything lol

Exactly- Especially when one of them is the rocket scientist turned tool ( Well, he always was a tool) - Pete Prisco

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3jud6iym said:
And yet in multiple responses you have mentioned "the zebras" as part of the reason Seattle won the last round.

The records are fact. Teams are what their record says they are. The records say these two teams are equals.

You can keep fooling yourself, or just man up to the fact that you are overcompensating because you are nervous.

Not anymore nervous than you appear to be.

You wanna know what I'd be nervous about? A game at the Clink. But it's not... which will have me sleeping a lot better tonight.

As for the zebras, it's well known to every non-Seattle NFL fan that the 'Hawks seem to get the benefit of the officials at the Clink. I don't really need to bring up the situations... ya'll know what I'm talking about dating back to 2012.

Still, we'd have won regardless if Earl doesn't make that pick in the 4th qtr. As said, I blame that more than anything else.

... and no... 11-5 vs 10-5-1 means that Atlanta is the better team... based on the "you are what you record says you are" that you just used. #2 seed > #3 seed.

Please don't try to cheese that to 11-5-1 by throwing in a win over a garbage Detroit team while Atlanta had a bye thanks to the Seahawks.

seahawksny

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":ska7c3zy said:
Hawkpower":ska7c3zy said:

Not anymore nervous than you appear to be.

You wanna know what I'd be nervous about? A game at the Clink. But it's not... which will have me sleeping a lot better tonight.

As for the zebras, it's well known to every non-Seattle NFL fan that the 'Hawks seem to get the benefit of the officials at the Clink. I don't really need to bring up the situations... ya'll know what I'm talking about dating back to 2012.

Still, we'd have won regardless if Earl doesn't make that pick in the 4th qtr. As said, I blame that more than anything else.

... and no... 11-5 vs 10-5-1 means that Atlanta is the better team... based on the "you are what you record says you are" that you just used. #2 seed > #3 seed.

Please don't try to cheese that to 11-5-1 by throwing in a win over a garbage Detroit team while Atlanta had a bye thanks to the Seahawks.

EVERY TEAM IN EVERY SPORT that has had success is a beneficiary of calls. Its how it works.

Jordan and the bulls and the cowboys always got them in the 90's.

5 Straight playoffs and ONLY team in NFC to do should answer the reason WHY Seattle may get the calls

Uncle Si

Reaction score
This thread is spiraling into recess level debating.

Let's get it back on track.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":8x2reto9 said:
Seahwkgal":8x2reto9 said:
Oh please. :roll: Haha, you still need to get a life. You sure took the bait. So easy and predictable. :177692:

Passing the time at work...

Seahawks.net in one window... Talk about the Falcons in another.

:2thumbs:
I'm sure your employer is happy with your use of the company's time. :roll:

adeltaY

Reaction score
Calling us "delusional" for worrying about our team amongst ourselves but being defensive when another team's fans come in here to say how theirs is superior is a bit silly, really. It's kind of like when you have a kid brother or sister you always make fun of, but Lord forbid if someone else steps to him/her you'll be right up in the offender's grille. I'm sure Falcons fans have had those moments as well. Shoot, as inconsistent as the Seahawks were, the Falcons still ended up 11-5, a decent record, but not dominant like the 13-3 Cowboys. If you "are what your record says you are," then the Falcons are just a half-game better than the Seahawks, whom you seem to view as one of the worst teams in the playoffs. Don't sound like a locked-in superbowl favorite by that logic, huh?

As for the OP, the offensive dominance is no fraud. There are zero doubts in my mind that the Falcon's offense is legit and all-time great. Their defense has definitely been improving, but it's really not that good. Should be a tight game. More likely that the Falcons pull away than the Hawks though, and that's just the truth.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1qaj0w9c said:

Agreed...

... a bunch of stuff I've already said in this and many other threads...

We'd appreciate the respect, but I understand this is a Seahawks forum.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":73o5119w said:
Uncle Si":73o5119w said:

Agreed...

Did i tell you yet how i feel about the Falcons?!?!?

Respect is earned, not given. Beat the Hawks tomorrow, you will get your respect. For now, you're just a homer with zero respect for your opponent. Nobody likes that, especially the fans.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":2dpfbkz2 said:
We'd appreciate the respect

Respect? For a QB with a terrible record in the playoffs?

Matt Ryan: Wins:1 Losses: 4

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":a9s65s3k said:
Uncle Si":a9s65s3k said:

Agreed...

If you understood this was a Seattle forum, you would quit thinking that posting over and over that your team is somehow superior when they aren't isnt going to go over very well.

Seattle is a playoff tested, experienced and talented team who is just as good if not better than Atlanta.

Your insistence otherwise doesn't make it so, and no amount of pounding your fist here is going to make it so.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":324f4joo said:
Respect is earned, not given. Beat the Hawks tomorrow, you will get your respect. For now, you're just a homer with zero respect for your opponent. Nobody likes that, especially the fans.

Nah... we'll beat the Hawks tomorrow and you guys will accuse me of trolling when I say "I told you so."

LeftHandSmoke":324f4joo said:
FalconsFanNW":324f4joo said:
We'd appreciate the respect

Respect? For a QB with a terrible record in the playoffs?

Matt Ryan: Wins:1 Losses: 4

When you are the "1" shouldn't you just shut the pie hole?

I mean seriously dude... HIS PLAYOFF WIN WAS AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS.

@mod

Nice edit too btw.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":5y6yvffq said:
Uncle Si":5y6yvffq said:

Agreed...

Lol exactly, you've made your case on multiple threads throughout the week. It's like you're trying to change everyone's mind here on who the better team is.

You've made your case, your efforts in trying to persuade other posters on here is futile. We have no idea what's going down on Saturday. Statistically speaking, yes Atlanta is better this year. Yes, Seattle has struggled mightily on the road this season. And yes, Atlanta got screwed at the end of the last game.

But you've made your case. I've made my case in the Fearless Prediction thread. I will thank you though for helping this board be so united unlike it's been all season.

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3290j8ld said:
If you understood this was a Seattle forum, you would quit thinking that posting over and over that your team is somehow superior when they aren't isnt going to go over very well.

Seattle is a playoff tested, experienced and talented team who is just as good if not better than Atlanta.

Your insistence otherwise doesn't make it so, and no amount of pounding your fist here is going to make it so.

... and you guys consistently posting "Matt Ryan is 1-4 in the playoffs" in every thread STILL doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to tomorrow's game.

You guys just love to live in the past... in addition to that one there's the SB card... RW is 8-3 in the playoffs...

Any more non-relevant reasons as to why Seattle is the better team that I am missing?

As the mod said this thread has drifted way off topic. You guys continue posting amongst yourselves trying to convince each other that Seattle is the better team. I'm gonna stay out of it.

When I come back tomorrow though don't even accuse me of trolling.

Later.

@ Jerhawk

Nice post. Your welcome.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Living in the past?! That playoff record has been since 2012! There are tons of impact players who are still on the squad since RW's first playoff win. It's not like we're the Cowboys citing 20+ year old SB rings.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Atlanta has the most diversely talented and balanced offense in the league right now. So they're certainly not a fraud...................offensively.

But a complete team when you include special teams and defense? No, not even close.

Like I've said numerous times now, there is no clear cut favorite in the NFC, you can make a case for each of the four teams left to go all the way.

So frauds? No more than any other NFC team.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":29k6jyz2 said:
Hawkpower":29k6jyz2 said:

... and you guys consistently posting "Matt Ryan is 1-4 in the playoffs" in every thread STILL doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to tomorrow's game.

You guys just love to live in the past... in addition to that one there's the SB card... RW is 8-3 in the playoffs...

Any more non-relevant reasons as to why Seattle is the better team that I am missing?

As the mod said this thread has drifted way off topic. You guys continue posting amongst yourselves trying to convince each other that Seattle is the better team. I'm gonna stay out of it.

When I come back tomorrow though don't even accuse me of trolling.

Later.

@ Jerhawk

Nice post. Your welcome.

Seattle beat you and has basically the same record.

So yeah, we are better (or at least on par) unless proven otherwise. I don't know why that is hard for you to understand.

LOL at you being gone until tomorrow. I give you an hour at best :)