FAO 49ers fans

lucky49

Reaction score
HawksSoc":12rbx2gc said:
lucky49":12rbx2gc said:
-The Glove-":12rbx2gc said:
SD was dealing with a bunch of injuries too

i know but they have been way better at overcoming them so our injuries hurt worse

And your team is worse, and your QB is a chump, don't forget those ;) (Less of the Pete Caroll dying comments A-Hole).

Didn't you guys lose to the Chargers too?
Also sorry about that post

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
lucky49":30nqtqjf said:
HawksSoc":30nqtqjf said:
lucky49":30nqtqjf said:
-The Glove-":30nqtqjf said:
SD was dealing with a bunch of injuries too

i know but they have been way better at overcoming them so our injuries hurt worse

And your team is worse, and your QB is a chump, don't forget those ;) (Less of the Pete Caroll dying comments A-Hole).

Didn't you guys lose to the Chargers too?
Also sorry about that post

Yes we lost to the Chargers.

And beat the Niners twice.

Laloosh

Reaction score
irocdave":1cgs2vod said:
Karma...bet the toiletzone participation is down 65% this offseason from a high point of 2012. All the BS, racist, homophobic, injury wishing, ignorant posts about the hawks players, coaches and fans....you deserve this. Karma is a bitch Newb Hawk fans should pay close attention to the way ignorant niner fans have acted for the last couple years. Would hate to see the same thing from our fan base. I don't see this happening on this site because the mods are not trolls unlike the toiletzone.

I don't see anything wrong with stepping on their collective heads as they drown in a barrel of their own feces... rlkats knows it's all in fun, I think.

[edit] point being, I can take it.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
rlkats":2fncqpzd said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2fncqpzd said:
WHOOOOOOOOSE GOT IT BETTER THAN US???

Everybody in the playoffs.

Can you vacate the thread please? Only non respectable 49er fans are permitted entry to this particular party.

lucky49

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":6847ve02 said:
rlkats":6847ve02 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":6847ve02 said:

Can you vacate the thread please? Only non respectable 49er fans are permitted entry to this particular party.

this includes me right

hawknation2014

Reaction score
The most troubling stat for 49ers fans: they are ranked dead last in the NFL in points scored in the 4th Quarter (2.3 points/4th Quarter). They have not scored in the 4th Quarter in four consecutive games and five of the last six. Kaepernick's choking has reached an epic and undeniable level.

lucky49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":34wdbmac said:
The most troubling stat for 49ers fans: they are ranked dead last in the NFL in points scored in the 4th Quarter (2.3 points/4th Quarter). They have not scored in the 4th Quarter in four consecutive games and five of the last six. Kaepernick's choking has reached an epic and undeniable level.

I'm sure there is an excuse for this

Laloosh

Reaction score
lucky49":16c7uldi said:
hawknation2014":16c7uldi said:

I'm sure there is an excuse for this

Just keep pressing F5. Marvin will be here eventually...

rlkats

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3153m56w said:
rlkats":3153m56w said:
theENGLISHseahawk":3153m56w said:

C'mon I'm having to much fun. Please can I stay hahahaha

irocdave

Reaction score
When will niner fans just own up, shut up then go away? The good niner fans make zero effort to curtail the imbecilic niner fans then wonder why every fan base hates them. Example is the toilet zone. We may have some "good" niner fans on this site yet they loose all credibility because they protect the toilet zone group thinking mentality. "it's the refs, it's injuries, it's the PED's the hawks use, it's the grabbing and holding by the Hawks, it's Pete the Cheat, it's the cheating stadium, it's our OC....Maybe it's none of the above. Maybe the niner fan self anointed " most talented team in the NFL" isn't as talented as the majority of ignorant niner fans think? Maybe Kap sucks, maybe the HC AND OC suck, maybe VD and Crabs are over rated? Maybe the secondary and the 2nd string LB's are overrated? The over rating comes from the fan base.....ignorant, homer fan base, which is very vocal on online forums. Reasoning with them has been futile hence they are despised by Hawk fans. Enjoy the bed you made niner fans. Your going to be sleeping it for a long time.

lucky49

Reaction score
irocdave":3egu2yhl said:
When will niner fans just own up, shut up then go away? The good niner fans make zero effort to curtail the imbecilic niner fans then wonder why every fan base hates them. Example is the toilet zone. We may have some "good" niner fans on this site yet they loose all credibility because they protect the toilet zone group thinking mentality. "it's the refs, it's injuries, it's the PED's the hawks use, it's the grabbing and holding by the Hawks, it's Pete the Cheat, it's the cheating stadium, it's our OC....Maybe it's none of the above. Maybe the niner fan self anointed " most talented team in the NFL" isn't as talented as the majority of ignorant niner fans think? Maybe Kap sucks, maybe the HC AND OC suck, maybe VD and Crabs are over rated? Maybe the secondary and the 2nd string LB's are overrated? The over rating comes from the fan base.....ignorant, homer fan base, which is very vocal on online forums. Reasoning with them has been futile hence they are despised by Hawk fans. Enjoy the bed you made niner fans. Your going to be sleeping it for a long time.

i wonder what would happen if i brought up super bowl 40...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
lucky49":gb29jbxl said:
irocdave":gb29jbxl said:

i wonder what would happen if i brought up super bowl 40...

You would sound pretty butthurt when you're trying to act like you're civil and rational.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":10d4rkhw said:
To be fair to 49er fans, the majority of posts here are about them. No wonder they show up and post so often.

Well, the title of the thread sort of implies that it should be expected, no?

rlkats

Reaction score
irocdave":3jz4ntxp said:

One reason I don't even argue with them is cause sometimes it's better for them to make themselves look like an ass. Also they don't listen or agree with any of you so why should I even bother. I've also have in many occasions spoke out to only deal with the same stupidity you all deal with. So while I guess I have lost all credibility for not even wanting to deal with homerism and blind love for the team. Or is it that you fail to read the threads where we non credible niner fans have given the hawks and other teams credit for what they have done. So please make sure yourself are not being an as you say ignorant homer fan base. And read and listen to what solid fans of other teams have to say.

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":heuqll1c said:
irocdave":heuqll1c said:

One reason I don't even argue with them is cause sometimes it's better for them to make themselves look like an ass. Also they don't listen or agree with any of you so why should I even bother. I've also have in many occasions spoke out to only deal with the same stupidity you all deal with. So while I guess I have lost all credibility for not even wanting to deal with homerism and blind love for the team. Or is it that you fail to read the threads where we non credible niner fans have given the hawks and other teams credit for what they have done. So please make sure yourself are not being an as you say ignorant homer fan base. And read and listen to what solid fans of other teams have to say.

Grammatical and spelling errors aside, you're still my favorite, rlkats.