FAO 49ers fans

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Laloosh":2khjhozp said:
Smelly McUgly":2khjhozp said:
To be fair to 49er fans, the majority of posts here are about them. No wonder they show up and post so often.

Well, the title of the thread sort of implies that it should be expected, no?

Don't get me wrong, it isn't a criticism. I love that 49er fans are here to eat ****. Honestly, I've found that I've enjoyed 49er schadenfreude almost as much as I enjoy the Seahawks being in good position to get a first-round bye if they win on Sunday.

Those pieces of garbage at the Webzone in particular are so fun to read after a loss. Their sniping at one another in the Chargers/49ers gamethread tonight fills my heart with glee.

Dabhawk

Reaction score
All these pathetic Niney WHINEY fans sad that their team is going to be in rebuild mode next year LMAO I bet youre all so butt hurt that our defense will be together for the next four years!!! All I gotta say for you dusted losers is SUCK IT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: If I were you nutsuckers I wouldnt be worrying about how well the Seahawks do, I'd be wondering how my horrid FO is going to replace Hairbaww. Good luck with that!

Laloosh

Reaction score
rlkats":2l9uxwwg said:
Typing on a phone bro lol. Sorry haha

Well, if you get bored in January just come hang out w/ us during game chat. I'll put your fat-fingering to shame. I'm the king of typing "loose" when I meant "loosh" and I receive no quarter from Roland or the others.

[disclaimer] If we somehow miss the playoffs (not going to happen), disregard my subtle jab and never remind me of this post.

lucky49

Reaction score
Dabhawk":2s65rvvc said:
All these pathetic Niney WHINEY fans sad that their team is going to be in rebuild mode next year LMAO I bet youre all so butt hurt that our defense will be together for the next four years!!! All I gotta say for you dusted losers is SUCK IT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: :49ersmall: If I were you nutsuckers I wouldnt be worrying about how well the Seahawks do, I'd be wondering how my horrid FO is going to replace Hairbaww. Good luck with that!

this is a niner fan posing for sure

rlkats

Reaction score
Laloosh":29tjayhk said:
rlkats":29tjayhk said:
Typing on a phone bro lol. Sorry haha

Well, if you get bored in January just come hang out w/ us during game chat. I'll put your fat-fingering to shame. I'm the king of typing "loose" when I meant "loosh" and I receive no quarter from Roland or the others.

[disclaimer] If we somehow miss the playoffs (not going to happen), disregard my subtle jab and never remind me of this post.

Hahaha will do bud. Lol

Dabhawk

Reaction score
lucky49":20hpwjkw said:
Dabhawk":20hpwjkw said:

BORN N RAISED IN SEATTLE YA BISH, even got the Hawks tatted on my arm, so all I gotta say is GO HAWKS

Dabhawk

Reaction score
lucky49":imds7mrw said:
Dabhawk":imds7mrw said:

Im a STH too LMAO section 306 row W come see me at the Clink next year when we kick your teams ass

SF49r

Reaction score
Dabhawk":10vsx06g said:
lucky49":10vsx06g said:
Dabhawk":10vsx06g said:

Im a STH too LMAO section 306 row W come see me at the Clink next year when we kick your teams ass
You got the niner logo in your avatar though

CANHawk

Reaction score
WTF!? They LOST!?! I stopped paying attention at halftime thinking they had it in the bag!

Lololololololol............fart.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
THE QUEST FOR...FISH

I know, I know, your team has 5 to our 1, well I'm sure you all will have nuff time during the PLAYOFFS to break out the Mr. Clean and Windex to make them all purty!
And there might even be time to convert those VHS Superbowls to VCD format! :lol:

irocdave

Reaction score
rlkats":5k0t7ukq said:
irocdave":5k0t7ukq said:
When will niner fans just own up, shut up then go away? The good niner fans make zero effort to curtail the imbecilic niner fans then wonder why every fan base hates them. Example is the toilet zone. We may have some "good" niner fans on this site yet they loose all credibility because they protect the toilet zone group thinking mentality. "it's the refs, it's injuries, it's the PED's the hawks use, it's the grabbing and holding by the Hawks, it's Pete the Cheat, it's the cheating stadium, it's our OC....Maybe it's none of the above. Maybe the niner fan self anointed " most talented team in the NFL" isn't as talented as the majority of ignorant niner fans think? Maybe Kap sucks, maybe the HC AND OC suck, maybe VD and Crabs are over rated? Maybe the secondary and the 2nd string LB's are overrated? The over rating comes from the fan base.....ignorant, homer fan base, which is very vocal on online forums. Reasoning with them has been futile hence they are despised by Hawk fans. Enjoy the bed you made niner fans. Your going to be sleeping it for a long time.

One reason I don't even argue with them is cause sometimes it's better for them to make themselves look like an ass. Also they don't listen or agree with any of you so why should I even bother. I've also have in many occasions spoke out to only deal with the same stupidity you all deal with. So while I guess I have lost all credibility for not even wanting to deal with homerism and blind love for the team. Or is it that you fail to read the threads where we non credible niner fans have given the hawks and other teams credit for what they have done. So please make sure yourself are not being an as you say ignorant homer fan base. And read and listen to what solid fans of other teams have to say.

There are credible niner fans in the toiletzone, just not very many and they know better than to try and reign in the majority numbnuts. The vocal ignorant fans took over and the knowledgeable, long time NFL fans stood pat. Those same legit knowledgeable NFL fans let it happen with almost zero attempt to control the ignorant newbs. The MODS were active participants which makes even worse.

I respect the niners history, but from my own personal experience have little to zero respect from their fan base. Like I said, I think we have some true niner / NFL fans that post on this Seahawk site but hey loose all credibility because they defend the ignorant thoughts of the toiletzone.

Trust me, I don't underestimate what it takes to win in the NFL, been a Seahawk fan since day one. That being said I have a much different view of the NFL and how things work in the media than you do because the Hawks have been on the wrong end of it for most of their existence. Niners have been living on legacy for two decades and most of their fans are to stupid to realize it.

irocdave

Reaction score
lucky49":1zaudy57 said:
irocdave":1zaudy57 said:
When will niner fans just own up, shut up then go away? The good niner fans make zero effort to curtail the imbecilic niner fans then wonder why every fan base hates them. Example is the toilet zone. We may have some "good" niner fans on this site yet they loose all credibility because they protect the toilet zone group thinking mentality. "it's the refs, it's injuries, it's the PED's the hawks use, it's the grabbing and holding by the Hawks, it's Pete the Cheat, it's the cheating stadium, it's our OC....Maybe it's none of the above. Maybe the niner fan self anointed " most talented team in the NFL" isn't as talented as the majority of ignorant niner fans think? Maybe Kap sucks, maybe the HC AND OC suck, maybe VD and Crabs are over rated? Maybe the secondary and the 2nd string LB's are overrated? The over rating comes from the fan base.....ignorant, homer fan base, which is very vocal on online forums. Reasoning with them has been futile hence they are despised by Hawk fans. Enjoy the bed you made niner fans. Your going to be sleeping it for a long time.

i wonder what would happen if i brought up super bowl 40...

I would ask you this. Did you think the officiating was fair? Did you feel there was an agenda to the officiating? You know the answer and so does any non Stealer fan. Nice try, but this aint the toiletzone, doesn't discredit one thing I said in the post you quoted.

rlkats

Reaction score
irocdave":g649t93p said:
rlkats":g649t93p said:
irocdave":g649t93p said:

One reason I don't even argue with them is cause sometimes it's better for them to make themselves look like an ass. Also they don't listen or agree with any of you so why should I even bother. I've also have in many occasions spoke out to only deal with the same stupidity you all deal with. So while I guess I have lost all credibility for not even wanting to deal with homerism and blind love for the team. Or is it that you fail to read the threads where we non credible niner fans have given the hawks and other teams credit for what they have done. So please make sure yourself are not being an as you say ignorant homer fan base. And read and listen to what solid fans of other teams have to say.

There are credible niner fans in the toiletzone, just not very many and they know better than to try and reign in the majority numbnuts. The vocal ignorant fans took over and the knowledgeable, long time NFL fans stood pat. Those same legit knowledgeable NFL fans let it happen with almost zero attempt to control the ignorant newbs. The MODS were active participants which makes even worse.

I respect the niners history, but from my own personal experience have little to zero respect from their fan base. Like I said, I think we have some true niner / NFL fans that post on this Seahawk site but hey loose all credibility because they defend the ignorant thoughts of the toiletzone.

Trust me, I don't underestimate what it takes to win in the NFL, been a Seahawk fan since day one. That being said I have a much different view of the NFL and how things work in the media than you do because the Hawks have been on the wrong end of it for most of their existence. Niners have been living on legacy for two decades and most of their fans are to stupid to realize it.

What ever bud. Line I said I don't argue with them or others that are to blind to see what really up. Screw the two decades of pleasure seasons. I concentrate on the now. And enough with the Woe is me attitude it's not very attractive for a Super Bowl winning fan to be crying about. All you team gets is props.

And don't look now. Just like niner fans blindly pounding their chest of decades of winning. You doing the same but crying about decades of disrespect. Man up buttercup. Your in the playoffs and a favorite to win the Super Bowl. Or would you rather still cry about niner fans and the past disrespect.

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":14ywuqzb said:
Newflash:

Denialzone just crashed again........... :0190l:

Implosion is happening lol. I also attempted to check it out. Oh well

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2x6p8fkr said:
Newflash:

I was only half way through the game day thread. It was so fun seeing them get so ticked off because they were playing well only to be even more ticked that they lost.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":1nquv1ub said:
Sports Hernia":1nquv1ub said:
Newflash:

I was only half way through the game day thread. It was so fun seeing them get so ticked off because they were playing well only to be even more ticked that they lost.
It's almost as the football gawds were dicking with them. 8)

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
lucky49":yum048o9 said:
Dabhawk":yum048o9 said:

yeah, i read that post and thought either that its a 49er fan clowning, or a 10 yr old got on his parents .net account for minute

with all do respect to non-bandwagon 49er fans, i think if u do the below you can be competitive next season because your defense is still nothin to mess with (if you keep it intact)

-keep fangio as DC
-add a head good coach that will be a disciplinarian and bring people together
-add an OC that will either use kaepernick PROPERLY with a pistol style offense or discard him for an actual west coast offense qb
-eff it, just cut kaep, lol
-have baalke cut quitters like vd/brooks and let crabtree walk his way to dallas
-have 1 locker room for your players instead of 2 (lmao)
-keep gore as a 3rd down back
-keep cowboy from retiring
-find a lock-down/playmaking corner
-find a legitimate threat at receiver (someone who runs faster than a 4.6 40 lol)
-do well in the draft, bring in immediate impact starters and necessary depth so u can survive injury waves
-find a way to get a homefield advantage so its not a neutral field at levis

thats a lot of ifs... lets see if baalke can earn his paycheck after his 2012 and 2013 draft debacles