Fearless Prediction: Seahawks @ Niners

SeaChat

Reaction score
I guess if I had any common sense at all I'd be gun shy about predicting the Seahawks to do well on the road this year. Every time I've made bold predictions this year on road games it's been a bust. No one ever accused me of having a boat load of common sense and I've kind acquired a taste for crow under glass this season lol.

I'm not anywhere near ready to give up on my Seahawks, they are going down to San Francisco and let their fans feel the same pain the Seahawks felt at LA, Green Bay, and Carolina this year. Actually the 49er fans are probably feeling pretty numb to ass whoopins this year. We can't let that stop us from doing what we have to do.

The 49er's need to be a launch pad for our final run to the Super Bowl, we need to get our entire team, both the offense and the defense, back on track in this game, being on the road and doing it is critical, because from here on out we can't have it all our way at home.

We are going to have to gather up the confidence to go out there and kick butts wherever it takes us from this point on no matter where the season takes us. We are coming for you San Francisco and there isn't a damn thing you can do to stop us, not you and not anyone else, we are going to the Super Bowl this year and we are going to win the damn thing.

Seahawks 45
San Francisco 13

chris98251

Reaction score
This is where the 49ers Kick the Bully in the teeth while he is down.

49ers 33

Seahawks 16

Want to be wrong gut says different.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":36wj5w8m said:
RussB":36wj5w8m said:
Lets not get it twisted , they will stomp the niners pretty bad. Niners are just that terrible.

Im more interested in the falcons vs saints game.

We have heard that a lot this year, Seahawks will stomp so and so because they are not good.

Miami, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Arizona all took that info and shoved it up our .... you know.

The 49ers have far less talent than any of those teams, including the DL you're so worried about.

SF49r

Reaction score
Can't believe some of you guys are actually predicting a loss :34853_doh:

Cyrus12

Reaction score
3-0 Hawks. haush goes one for five....i am just hoping no one else gets hurt...if they cant beat the biners they should give up their playoff game.

ytd 9-5-1

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2sxx7d9o said:
FlyingGreg":2sxx7d9o said:
RussB":2sxx7d9o said:
Lets not get it twisted , they will stomp the niners pretty bad. Niners are just that terrible.

We have heard that a lot this year, Seahawks will stomp so and so because they are not good.

Miami, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Arizona all took that info and shoved it up our .... you know.

The 49ers have far less talent than any of those teams, including the DL you're so worried about.

Not worried...calm down. If you pay attention, you will see I picked the Hawks to win.

The point is people picking a "stomping" might be in for some heartburn. On the road, on grass.... last two times have been losses. Neither the Bucs or Packers have great defenses.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3oovz96g said:
MontanaHawk05":3oovz96g said:
FlyingGreg":3oovz96g said:
RussB":3oovz96g said:

Not worried...calm down. If you pay attention, you will see I picked the Hawks to win.

The point is people picking a "stomping" might be in for some heartburn. On the road, on grass.... last two times have been losses. Neither the Bucs or Packers have great defenses.

The Bucs are pretty solid.

You have a point about the grass, but I went back and researched Seattle's performance during the Wilson years and found that the trend of sucking on grass (no, not THAT way, Largent80) doesn't really show up prior to 2016. It seems to be a coincidence confined to this year. Though it might apply more to the offensive line.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
SF49r":1r8owxq9 said:

There's a lot of can't believe in our season.

I can't believe we scored 12 or fewer points in 5 different games this season.

This is a Jekyll & Hyde team. They have also been terrible on the road, especially on grass (3 of the 5 losses this season are road / grass games.

Hawks win, but it won't be a blowout.

SF49r

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3r8xunjn said:
SF49r":3r8xunjn said:

There's a lot of can't believe in our season.

I can't believe we scored 12 or fewer points in 5 different games this season.

This is a Jekyll & Hyde team. They have also been terrible on the road, especially on grass (3 of the 5 losses this season are road / grass games.

Hawks win, but it won't be a blowout.
Yeah well I watched my team all season and so far they bent over backwards to every team not named the rams. It's gonna be a blowout Seattle's oline and Alex collins or whoever the hell you guys have at RB now are gonna look elite

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The implosion of our team continues.
Kaepernick wants revenge, and outplays Wilson who struggles mightily in this game.

Fans wonder if it's time to get a new QB, time to rebuild. Bandwagoners flee after this humiliating defeat.

Hawks 13 - 49ers 19

RTD 5-10

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
chris98251":202pfjpa said:
This is where the 49ers Kick the Bully in the teeth while he is down.

49ers 33

Seahawks 16

Want to be wrong gut says different.

Lol.

nash72

Reaction score
49ers 17
Seattle 13

Collins will have 2 fumbles before they have to abandon the run all together, the defense will struggle containing Krapernick, another blocked kick of some sort will happen, and one of the players will explode in the face of the coaching staff yet again. After that, half the fan base will still be convinced that the Seahawks will get hot all of a sudden in the playoffs and win the superbowl. *sigh*.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seattle 28
Broken Digits 1

Tight game until Russ gives DB the finger and audibles every play in the 4th quarter.

Don't ask me how Santa Clara only scores 1 point.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
This game should not be a contest, yet here it is .. a contest, I don't see any reason why we win.

Makes me want to puke thinking about it.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Nick Vannett and Kasen Williams get targeted 10 times a piece and we run dives off center with Terrance Mcgee.

Halftime 3-0 Niners

We utilize Graham, run Alex Collins and run quick strikes to Baldwin

Final score 38 to 3

djb28

Reaction score
SF49r":2ntj3a8w said:
When they all predict a win we get our ass handed to us. Trust me. This is a good thing!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3tpb3gc8 said:
This game should not be a contest, yet here it is .. a contest, I don't see any reason why we win.

giphy.gif

I just...

They are 2-13 people. 2-13. We just lost to the 2015 NFC runners up, not the Browns. There's no way we lose this game Sunday.