Fearless Prediction: Seahawks @ Niners

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3de3nk8a said:
Don't ask me how Santa Clara only scores 1 point.

All I know is this has a much better chance of happening than the Niners winning.

NINEster

Reaction score
A Niner loss this weekend would be the first season finale loss for them since 2007.

That's what I'm clinging onto.

Seahawks 14, 49ers 13.....Kap denied on game ending 2 point conversion by Robert Wagner.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
49ers 23
Seahawks 20

The kind of game we should definitely win, but don't. We haven't played well on grass this year, and i'm sure the 49ers would like nothing better than to deny us a chance at a first round bye. Plus there's the fact that our O line sucks, and we most likely won't have much of a running game with all of the injuries.

Season Record: 10-4-1

Seanhawk

Reaction score
NINEster":1wbga4io said:
A Niner loss this weekend would be the first season finale loss for them since 2007.

That's what I'm clinging onto.

Seahawks 14, 49ers 13.....Kap denied on game ending 2 point conversion by Robert Wagner.

Dvd playerscreensnapz003

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2tjoyy5t said:
Bobblehead":2tjoyy5t said:
This game should not be a contest, yet here it is .. a contest, I don't see any reason why we win.

giphy.gif

I just...

They are 2-13 people. 2-13. We just lost to the 2015 NFC runners up, not the Browns. There's no way we lose this game Sunday.
Games on the field aren't won on win/loss records.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2im1h1jl said:
Hasselbeck":2im1h1jl said:
Bobblehead":2im1h1jl said:
This game should not be a contest, yet here it is .. a contest, I don't see any reason why we win.

giphy.gif

I just...

They are 2-13 people. 2-13. We just lost to the 2015 NFC runners up, not the Browns. There's no way we lose this game Sunday.

They have the 32nd ranked defense overall and 32nd ranked defense against the run (the next closest team to them is 25 yards away), they are ranked 29th offensively and dead last in passing yardage. They have the 4th best rushing offense, but a lot of that is because of Kaepernick - who you may not remember this but.. uh.. we kind of own the dude.

Barring the team jet landing in the bay, we're winning this going away.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Seen at FieldGulls (laugh/cry)

---
If the Seattle Seahawks lose to the San Francisco 49ers this weekend, then no other game matters. Ever. Period. The 49ers are 2-13, they have the worst passing offense and rushing defense in the NFL, they just ended their best player (Carlos Hyde)’s season, and they’re probably on the verge of firing the head coach and GM. I don’t care about division rivalries, if the Seahawks don’t win that game — a game they desperately need to win — it’s going to be the longest offseason of the Pete Carroll era.
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2016/12/28/14 ... ns-preview

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1wgb37ra said:
Bobblehead":1wgb37ra said:
Hasselbeck":1wgb37ra said:
Bobblehead":1wgb37ra said:

giphy.gif

I just...

They have the 32nd ranked defense overall and 32nd ranked defense against the run (the next closest team to them is 25 yards away), they are ranked 29th offensively and dead last in passing yardage. They have the 4th best rushing offense, but a lot of that is because of Kaepernick - who you may not remember this but.. uh.. we kind of own the dude.

Barring the team jet landing in the bay, we're winning this going away.

Your right of course, I'm just not that excited, we are not the team I expected we would be and they are not convincing me that they have what it takes to be a good solid team capable of winning a championship. I feel like a bad fan for thinking this way and really disgusted about it.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
After last week, I've been real hesitant to even venture a guess on these things from here on out. Just for nostalgia's sake, let's call it ...

Seahawks 23
49ers 17

... Sherman picks off Kaepernick in the end zone yet again. What the heck, with the way this season's gone ... it's as good a crap shoot prediction as any.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Bobblehead":1s9zozn7 said:
Your right of course, I'm just not that excited, we are not the team I expected we would be and they are not convincing me that they have what it takes to be a good solid team capable of winning a championship. I feel like a bad fan for thinking this way and really disgusted about it.

They may not be a championship caliber team, but I promise you .. San Francisco is the worst team in the NFL. Relax amigo. The big challenge begins next weekend (barring a late xmas gift from Mr. Brees)

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3iyiojjv said:
RussB":3iyiojjv said:
Lets not get it twisted , they will stomp the niners pretty bad. Niners are just that terrible.

Im more interested in the falcons vs saints game.

We have heard that a lot this year, Seahawks will stomp so and so because they are not good.

Miami, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Arizona all took that info and shoved it up our .... you know.

So put your money where your mouth is, pick the niners to beat the Hawks. I dare you.

31-14 hawks

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Should be around 41-3 Seahawks. Scoring at will and all that.

SeaChat

Reaction score
I sure as hell hope the Seahawks don't look to this forum for moral support. As I read through all the various threads I see piles of negativity and non believers, whatever happen to standing behind your team and trying to lift them up when they needed it the most.

I don't mean that everyone should suddenly start blowing smoke up their ass, but really, do all of you truly believe that the Seahawks can't beat the 49ers butts, really? If you don't have that much faith or belief in this team, it perplexes me how you think of your self as Seahawk fans. I think that Websters dictionary and Wikipedia for that matter would define a lot of what is posted in here as Critics, not fans.

I keep preaching about the importance of the 12th Man in the outcome of the games and the season. How many of you have ever played at a sport? Do you have any idea how much the "fans" can influence the outcome of your performance. If everyone believes you are a loser and can't win, chances are that is what is going to happen, if everyone is believiing in you and cheering for you, either in the crowd or in front of your TV, as an athlete you are going to do everything you can to deliver on your fans belief in you.

There have been times when I've been knocked flat on my ass, more than once, sometimes several times, and have gotten back up and continued, not because I was convinced I could win, but because I knew that I had some kid, or kids, out there who thought I was something, and wanted so badly for me to win, more than I wanted it for myself sometimes, and so I picked my ass up, wiped the blood out of my eyes, straightened my nose out one more time, even spit out a few teeth along the way, and went back to it with a renewed determination. There were times when hearing people cheering for me gave me that extra something to keep going and sometimes I "got lucky", or whatever you want to call it, I call it the spirit of the fans, that move you to do what you couldn't find within yourself to do without them, and pulled out a win, even when the odds were not very good that I would.

I used to see a lot of that sort of support around here, but it seems the past couple of years that its faded away and been replaced by a lot more negativity, all in the name of constructive criticism, I suppose. But right now is not the time for cynicism or negative criticism, it's time for the fans to rally their asses together as the 12th man, and get behind the players, they need that from us more than anything right now. As much as you may not want to believe it, we have a Super Bowl out there that we can win, but it's going to take everyone coming together, the players and us behind the players, if they are going to have a prayer of pulling if off.

There is an old saying about not crawling up the ladder any further than your willing to fall, meaning don't get your hopes up if your not willing to suffer some disappointment now and then. I've suffered a lot of disappointment being a Seahawk fan over the past 40 seasons, but you can bet your asses that you'll find me standing 100% behind this team, rooting for them every second they play on the field, to the last play, and if they fall before they get to the top of the mountain, I'll gladly fall with them, experience the pain of their loss right along side of them if that is the case, knowing that they did and that I did everything I could as a fan to help them get there.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1n3xuhne said:
FlyingGreg":1n3xuhne said:
RussB":1n3xuhne said:
Lets not get it twisted , they will stomp the niners pretty bad. Niners are just that terrible.

Im more interested in the falcons vs saints game.

We have heard that a lot this year, Seahawks will stomp so and so because they are not good.

Miami, Tampa Bay, New Orleans and Arizona all took that info and shoved it up our .... you know.

So put your money where your mouth is, pick the niners to beat the Hawks. I dare you.

31-14 hawks

Ooohh, a dare! How ... edgy.

Already picked the Hawks to win. Its just not going to by a cake walk.