Feeling Depressed?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
No not at all..
Life is hard enough without worrying about overpaid players.
Doors close but new ones open.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Hell no. Fond memories of course, but every year is different and change is constant. Always looking forward to next year. Well, maybe except after the 2-14 season. That was a toughie.

The fact that we now are always in the national spotlight, and we win and are exciting, I don't get too down about losing players. Its inevitable.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Sherman leaving (on the heels of Bennett) is a pretty momentous change to this era of the Seahawks and a benchmark in the history of the franchise, imo. Then he immediately signs with the 9ers. While some have reacted emotionally at first, I can't see sense in downplaying the gravity of the events. Depressed is not the right word, more like confused-wonderment.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
TwistedHusky I do hope you realize the moment you say things like "Russell Wilson should have been traded" instantly puts you in the category of someone I will never take seriously ever again. And I don't normally say things like that.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Depressed now? NO. What's happening now is what was shared on here many months ago.

Some didn't want to hear it then. That didn't matter because we're all seeing it happen in real-time now.

The team was in disarray for quite some time.

And the real rebuilding won't happen w/PC in the building.

I'm rooting for the guy but I just don't see him turning this sinking ship around.

We need another captain.

chris98251

Reaction score
I am not depressed, I and the rest of the people that were living in the Reality of the last two years talked about this and seen it coming and were scorned because our observations were not what was wanted, we were Negative Nancy's Doomers, and haters that just wanted to be contrarian to the Forum.

The truth is most were pretty spot on so far, from Coaches to the players so far to date, still think if we can get something for Earl he is traded as well if we can target James where we want him, that would be that last fixture of our initial LOB and last negative voice left on defense. I really think Kam is done but due to his contract isn't going to admit anything and toss millions on the fire.

On offense I would not look past Doug being dealt also if he ends up ranting on social media as well. So far that has not been the case.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
chris98251":29y8uhye said:
I am not depressed, I and the rest of the people that were living in the Reality of the last two years talked about this and seen it coming and were scorned because our observations were not what was wanted, we were Negative Nancy's Doomers, and haters that just wanted to be contrarian to the Forum.

The truth is most were pretty spot on so far, from Coaches to the players so far to date, still think if we can get something for Earl he is traded as well if we can target James where we want him, that would be that last fixture of our initial LOB and last negative voice left on defense. I really think Kam is done but due to his contract isn't going to admit anything and toss millions on the fire.

On offense I would not look past Doug being dealt also if he ends up ranting on social media as well. So far that has not been the case.

Whew! Preach it brother!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
semiahmoo":17zn3x5g said:
Depressed now? NO. What's happening now is what was shared on here many months ago.

Some didn't want to hear it then.
That didn't matter because we're all seeing it happen in real-time now.

The team was in disarray for quite some time.

And the real rebuilding won't happen w/PC in the building.

I'm rooting for the guy but I just don't see him turning this sinking ship around.

We need another captain.
You started that after the NFC Championship game loss with Carolina and not some
but many of us including me refused to listen.
You and Chris were right in the end but I hope you are wrong about PC/ship sinking.
I like to believe he was stubborn in making the changes sooner but hey is it not better
later than never?

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
DomeHawk":3abqdfkx said:
We were all so proud of our coaching/FO after the first SB. The whole country was fascinated by the brilliant job they had done building this team.

then...

They rested on their laurels.

Hear! Hear! Well said.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
pacific101":3p2f3wmy said:
I am not a Seahawk fan, I am a Seahawk Freak and anyone who knows me will verify that claim. I've followed this team from the very first day that they announced the creation of an NFL team in Seattle on the front page of my hometown Sunday newspaper, that I read in an Army barracks TV room where I was posted in the Army at the time.
I can honestly say that I've watched every single game the Seahawks have ever played to include preseason.

Wonderful post. Thank you!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not depressed at all, this is the business of football. Negative outlook is a choice.
I choose to enjoy and believe.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
chris98251":2q9wkixo said:
111013-FFD_LEGION-OF-BOOM_V-MON-CQ-PI-CH.jpg

They need to put a Statue of these guys in the Plaza as you walk in the Stadium.

Someone actually was trying to get a statue of The Tip constructed a couple years ago, not sure what happened with that.