For the first time in Seahawks history....

RiverDog

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3hyu7jxf said:
I think old Jack deserves some credit for building an expansion team that won more games than many expected.

It's important to note that Patera built a competitive team prior to free agency. Knox wouldn't have had the success he had if it wasn't for Patera doing the dirty work.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
RiverDog":1ekx4wo8 said:
Hawkstorian":1ekx4wo8 said:
I think old Jack deserves some credit for building an expansion team that won more games than many expected.

It's important to note that Patera built a competitive team prior to free agency. Knox wouldn't have had the success he had if it wasn't for Patera doing the dirty work.

Largent, Krieg, Brown, Green, Easley and Bryant were all inherited by Knox ... Curt Warner was the big piece that was missing.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":34sz387h said:
RiverDog":34sz387h said:
Hawkstorian":34sz387h said:

Largent, Krieg, Brown, Green, Easley and Bryant were all inherited by Knox ... Curt Warner was the big piece that was missing.
Could not agree more.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
A hearty standing ovation to the Seahawks for this milestone. After the 1990s, that was a long, uphill battle to grind out to become a winning franchise. Many props to the older coaches like Knox and Holmgren, but this would have been a whole lot harder without Pete Carroll.

Here's to you, Seahawks!

Giphy

evergreen

Reaction score
.500 is earth and we're Voyager. We're never coming back. Bye. Bye. Bye.

rastahawk

Reaction score
Wait so you're telling me that I am actually rooting for a winning franchise now?

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Boycie

Reaction score
Maulbert":124ox82p said:
WE'RE OVER .500!!!!

313-312

Thank You, Pete, Mike, and last but not least, Chuck. It's been a long road.

Ete 010914 getty ftrjpg 18dtrun21w3n41ap3nkmjtvkq9

temp1-MikeHolmgrensFinalGame.jpg

2020061531 780x0

Love the 2nd quote in your sig!

Hawks46

Reaction score
chris98251":2oe4gix0 said:
Takes a long time to overcome what expansion teams rack up as losses versus victory's, given the fact we are the most successful Franchise to start out from expansion or were last time I read it's really a remarkable milestone.

It didn't help that we went to a really good division. The Raiders, Broncos and Chiefs very rarely fielded bad teams in the late 70's and the entire 80's.