Geno or Derek Carr

AgentDib

Reaction score
Agreed that the big benefit of having a game on Saturday is the ability to watch Geno in a road playoff game vs. a top defense. What more could you want when deciding about whether to pay him next year?

I also tend to agree that Carr will be cut. Normally the big advantage to trading for him would be the discounted contract with the signing bonus staying on the Raider's cap. However, because they are seemingly cash poor there was a very small signing bonus. A team that traded for him would still be on the hook for $33m, $42m, $41m and he's probably not worth that. If you let him get released to FA then you can probably get a better deal by including a lot more guaranteed dollars.

hawksfansince90

Reaction score
Carr isn't an NFL caliber QB. He isn't even good enough to play in the CFL. The Raiders were paying
him $40M for what exactly? The Carr brothers will be best remembered for taking teams for $$ but not producing. Why did it take so long for the Raiders to finally give Carr the boot? Fans have been calling to get rid of him for years now. 0-1 in playoffs, 0 playoff wins, 0 division titles in 9 seasons.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Geno's completion rate is outstanding and that is his job...to complete passes. So its hard to show him the door.

But do you know what makes me want to help pack Geno's bags?? Its his attitude after an incompletion. Its never his fault and that upset/dumb look on his face like the WR is an idiot doesn't help.

I have been doing this thing to long with the Seahawks for the small stuff not to matter...attitude matters.

Latest posts