Getting exposed by the more physical team

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Tampa was well prepared for Seattle Hawks coaches didn’t make adjustments that were needed
I don’t know that the team itself showed up for the first half. They were just terrible losing 14-3. In the second half the team came and played football and won that half 13-7. The game was clearly a game of two half’s.

To me however, Geno was off his game mostly the whole game

Seems to me the adjustments were made by the staff and those adjustments succeeded. Recovering from a 14 point deficit was too much to overcome.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
I don’t know that the team itself showed up for the first half. They were just terrible losing 14-3. In the second half the team came and played football and won that half 13-7. The game was clearly a game of two half’s.

To me however, Geno was off his game mostly the whole game

Seems to me the adjustments were made by the staff and those adjustments succeeded. Recovering from a 14 point deficit was too much to overcome.
My judgement of the 1st half was except for the pass to Metcalf for a 1st down in the opening drive the offense wasn’t getting any 1st downs to help keep the defense off of the field and the defense couldn’t get any stops ( they did have 2 DL out) Brady and company just marched down the field. I do feel when Tamp went to the wildcat formation and had Brady as a WR was a poor decision for the Bucs at that point they had all the momentum if they hadn’t done that the game could have been much worse