Glowinski had a pretty miserable afternoon

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
hawknation2017":24lqlz8z said:
MontanaHawk05":24lqlz8z said:
hawknation2017":24lqlz8z said:
GLio14":24lqlz8z said:
He's terrible. I never understood why he keeps playing. I'd like Pocic or Aboushi to play. No idea why Aboushi was inactive.

Because Aboushi sucks even worse and Pocic is a rookie?

Aboushi was part of a well-regarded Texans line last year. He doesn't suck. He just isn't a Cable guy.

LOL . . . Aboushi is terrible. He's unathletic and constantly gets knocked back from the line of scrimmage. He only played in four games last year and was signed for the one-year minimum. His PFF grade was an awful 55.5. He's essentially the RG version of Odhiambo.

Glowinski's was 52 and even lower overall.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1azoy3fu said:
mistaowen":1azoy3fu said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/pff_steve/status/909558096992833536[/tweet]

Previous play he was beat equally badly and multiple times throughout. Any other QB and that's another touchdown-less drive.

The sad thing is if that didnt happen Wilson prob gets blindsided from the left and maybe fumbles it cuz LT got beat like a drum too

Rees at least gave Wilson some time on this play, he would have been able to just move up. Glowinski's miss was the glaring one.

Britt should always give help to Glow.

djb28

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":20m55kzq said:
hawknation2017":20m55kzq said:
GLio14":20m55kzq said:
He's terrible. I never understood why he keeps playing. I'd like Pocic or Aboushi to play. No idea why Aboushi was inactive.

Because Aboushi sucks even worse and Pocic is a rookie?

Aboushi was part of a well-regarded Texans line last year. He doesn't suck. He just isn't a Cable guy.
By "Cable Guy" You mean suck?

Latest posts