Go OldHio State!

sturg78

Reaction score
randomation":2zs0m7gu said:
I just want to see how ESPN tries to spin it if Bama Auburn Ole Miss and Miss St and LSU all lose. There might be meltdowns on air the script of SEC dominance is pretty much ruined if Bama doesn't win.
Yeah, when your big conference win is against Texas you should feel bad.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1wed2yns said:
Rat":1wed2yns said:
BUCKEYES!

Helluva time to be a Buckeyes/Seahawks fan!

Better time to be a ducks/seahawks fan. :D

Should be an epic game.

You know whats even better than being a Seahawks/Duck fan...being a Blazers fan on top of it...most wins in the NBA so far this season :D

Rat

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":frm2s6uz said:
JSeahawks":frm2s6uz said:
Rat":frm2s6uz said:
BUCKEYES!

Helluva time to be a Buckeyes/Seahawks fan!

Better time to be a ducks/seahawks fan. :D

Should be an epic game.

You know whats even better than being a Seahawks/Duck fan...being a Blazers fan on top of it...most wins in the NBA so far this season :D

I'm a Pistons fan. So I guess you have me in the sports trifecta...

Donk70

Reaction score
Seahawks, Buckeyes, Warriors fan here

...oh, and Reds fan too :?

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Whaaaaaat??

If you guys don't mind, please explain how you are fans of Ohio State and the Seahawks?? Just curious....unless you live in Ohio.

I live in Columbus....my Dad became a huge Rams fan back in the 1960s, and passed it on to me.

Rat

Reaction score
Ramfan128":1tl5ze7p said:
Whaaaaaat??

If you guys don't mind, please explain how you are fans of Ohio State and the Seahawks?? Just curious....unless you live in Ohio.

I live in Columbus....my Dad became a huge Rams fan back in the 1960s, and passed it on to me.
Born in Columbus, most of my family still lives there. I was raised on Buckeye football, which has always been my #1 sports allegiance.

I was actually a Dolphins fan as a kid, but Joey Galloway was my favorite Buckeye ever, and I followed him to the Seahawks when he was drafted. When he got traded to the Cowboys, I was too hooked on the Hawks to switch. Plus, I was disappointed with Galloway for how things ended here. In retrospect, I understand his holdout now, but I was young then, and thought he had turned into a greedy traitor.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Speaking of Galloway, he's been on espn's college football coverage a lot lately and he does a great job. I'd like to see him take Lou holtz job.

Rat

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1vxjxbjr said:
Speaking of Galloway, he's been on espn's college football coverage a lot lately and he does a great job. I'd like to see him take Lou holtz job.

He is great on there, in addition to his work with Beth Mowins during ESPN games. Doesn't have the best "commentator voice", but is extremely articulate, and surprisingly funny.