Graham a WR?

Hawks46

Reaction score
Laloosh":1gldq684 said:
Not kidding, I'd make him block Bennett in practice over and over until he actually starts blocking. Play the position or get your ass kicked by a guy who thinks you're soft.

I like where you're going with this, but the problem is that there isn't a TE in the league that can block Bennett.

Want to get Graham really fired up? Let him and Irvin go at it in practice. Anger does a lot for player passion.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He has similar combine numbers to those by BMW at his pro-day, and he's bigger.

He really is a big receiver, hence his dispute with the Saints over his tag.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawks46":2mr1dl86 said:
Laloosh":2mr1dl86 said:
Not kidding, I'd make him block Bennett in practice over and over until he actually starts blocking. Play the position or get your ass kicked by a guy who thinks you're soft.

I like where you're going with this, but the problem is that there isn't a TE in the league that can block Bennett.

Want to get Graham really fired up? Let him and Irvin go at it in practice. Anger does a lot for player passion.

We're talking about the same thing. I just want him putting the effort into it. Who cares if he can't block Bennett or Irvin. Just work your ass off to improve at it so you can line up in run blocking situations as well.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I think we use him more as a WR but I hope he doesn't get officially tagged as one.

IIRC that was his beef in NO When money came up. We need all the cap room we can get and WR Demands more than a TE.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Not to hijack the OP's thread, but I have a question and I thought this might be the right place. With all the talking heads, coaches, etc. saying this was a good deal/bad deal, has anyone heard from Graham himself? I know only that he changed his social media profile from "Jimmy Graham..Tight End...yada yada" to "Drafted". Sounds like sour grapes to me.

And what really do we expect from Irvin and Bennett? Another team rift like with Percy, or is this overblown?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
tdlabrie":346cw55c said:
Not to hijack the OP's thread, but I have a question and I thought this might be the right place. With all the talking heads, coaches, etc. saying this was a good deal/bad deal, has anyone heard from Graham himself? I know only that he changed his social media profile from "Jimmy Graham..Tight End...yada yada" to "Drafted". Sounds like sour grapes to me.

And what really do we expect from Irvin and Bennett? Another team rift like with Percy, or is this overblown?

He changed his status to "Traded" but he's suppose to be in Seattle getting a physical. I think once the trade is official and the shock factor is gone he will start tweeting more about Seattle and his new team. Unger still has to pass his physical as well. He did thanks WHODAT Nation/city and Saints for playing there.

Basis4day

Reaction score
tdlabrie":31n14843 said:

[youtube]lP9-uOjxyTY[/youtube]

Fights happen.