Great game

Marvin49

Reaction score
Maulbert":x9clou3d said:
Congratulations to our local 49ers fans. I think we're going to have a rubber match in your stomping grounds in 2 weeks. Should be fun.

Gotta say, I really don't want to see you guys again. I think you are right tho.

I can't see Cousins winning in the Big Easy and I can't see Philly beating you guys.

I guess if the Niners really want it this year, they'll have to exercise all the demons of their past to get there.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":pmdalgms said:
Maulbert":pmdalgms said:
Congratulations to our local 49ers fans. I think we're going to have a rubber match in your stomping grounds in 2 weeks. Should be fun.

Gotta say, I really don't want to see you guys again. I think you are right tho.

I can't see Cousins winning in the Big Easy and I can't see Philly beating you guys.

I guess if the Niners really want it this year, they'll have to exercise all the demons of their past to get there.
*Exorcise. (Yes, really.)

;)

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":beucm691 said:
Marvin49":beucm691 said:
Maulbert":beucm691 said:

*Exorcise. (Yes, really.)

;)

lol

No worries.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1s9l2x3y said:

I agree.

Best two out of three?

rlkats

Reaction score
BleuEyedHawk":3bs9wzg9 said:
Maulbert":3bs9wzg9 said:

I agree.

Best two out of three?

Dear God I hope not. I mean no disrespect, but I'm sick of playing the GD hawks hahaha

Marvin49

Reaction score
rlkats":2eumf077 said:
BleuEyedHawk":2eumf077 said:
Maulbert":2eumf077 said:

I agree.

Best two out of three?

Dear God I hope not. I mean no disrespect, but I'm sick of playing the GD hawks hahaha

This, this, 1000 times this.

I have no problem admitting I hate playing Seattle in the same way I know Vikings and Bears fans hate playing Green Bay and Jets and Dolphins fans hate playing NE.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":2hkkmtqb said:
RolandDeschain":2hkkmtqb said:
Congrats on a well-played game, 49ers fans...but if any of you come in here talking SMACK, I'm just going to beat you over the head with that ridiculous no-call PI against Hollister at the end which most likely changed the outcome of the game. I don't even want to think about it anymore, and the fact that the refs DID NOT USE THE NEW RULE TO REVIEW IT LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE.

On to the playoffs. You're a long ways from playing in the Super Bowl yet.
I'll just post pictures of Erin Rodgers in response. :snack:

No thanks. We prefer pictures of Erin Andrews here....keep your Rodgers fantasies to yourself.