Great news from ESPN’s initial Power Index

DevonWitherspoon!

Reaction score
ESPN ranks the 2023 Seahawks as 18th in their initial Power Index. This is amazing for a team with absolutely no chance of stopping the run up the middle! I was expecting about a 25th ranking and a 4-13 record. Things are looking good!

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
ESPN ranks the 2023 Seahawks as 18th in their initial Power Index. This is amazing for a team with absolutely no chance of stopping the run up the middle! I was expecting about a 25th ranking and a 4-13 record. Things are looking good!
we're gonna surprise some people this year - mark my words.....

There are a couple pieces still I think they could have fixed - but lookout. if the Defense can give the Offense a break - and I think they can - it's gonna be a good season....

Smellyman

Reaction score
they got rid of everybody who couldn't stop the run up the middle last year and brought in Jones, Reed, Wagner, Bush, Young, Edwards, Cooper etc. I don't know how this goes over so many heads here and in the media

seabowl

Reaction score
How could any experienced.Net member fall for this trick? It’s this persons first post. Troll Troll Troll!!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I want Seattle to be around 20s in the power rankings so we can sneak up on teams.

Who cares about the Seahawks?

They aren’t a good team!

That’s how I want the NFL to feel about this team!

I want the Seahawks to be slept on!

Like Mike Tyson, said, “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth!”

Seattle will punch teams this upcoming season!

Believe it!

Let’s goooooooo!!!!