Has Russ become untradeable?

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well I think we won't even get 2 first rounders for him anymore based on his recent performance.

Some people thought we could get 3 first rounders and I NEVER agreed with that idea even if he was playing like a MVP that's just straight up stupid to give 3 first round picks for a small QB...

YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN STUPIDER THAN THAT????

Trading 2 first round picks for a injury prone safety who doesn't fit in a 4-3 defensive scheme.

I think we will trade him and it will probably be 1 first round pick and 1 late 2nd or 3rd round pick...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Tokadub":1im26b8n said:
Well I think we won't even get 2 first rounders for him anymore based on his recent performance.

Some people thought we could get 3 first rounders and I NEVER agreed with that idea even if he was playing like a MVP that's just straight up stupid to give 3 first round picks for a small QB...

YOU KNOW WHAT'S EVEN STUPIDER THAN THAT????

Trading 2 first round picks for a injury prone safety who doesn't fit in a 4-3 defensive scheme.

I think we will trade him and it will probably be 1 first round pick and 1 late 2nd or 3rd round pick...

The only thing that'd prevent not getting three 1st rounders for Russ would be another injury over the next couple of games knocking him out of playing and having that worry for other teams heading into the off season.

But other than that? Too many desperate teams thinking they're one good QB from being competitive that'll drive up the price on Russ.

That's how you get the most picks, leveraging teams against each other. The more teams interested, the higher the price will be.

chris98251

Reaction score
You also have to look at the market and who may be available, Rodgers, Ryan, Wilson, Carr is said to be floated out there, Garoppolo.

The market may have other options for teams, that could diminish offers or increase them depending on who goes first and a desperate team not wanting to be left with an empty bag.